University professor calls for white people to be killed...

Page 2 of 4 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 10:51 pm

What? A liberal called for all white people to be killed? Let's conflate all liberals with her!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 11:02 pm

sly279 wrote:
You won’t get many here replying, left ignores or supports such people on their side.
Clinton rapes women( left ignores it sayin those women are lying) this judge get accused of sexual assualt( they drag it out saying he’s guilty we must believe the accusers without evidence) the left deeply defended Cosby , so,e even saying since the women knew he had drugs they consented to being drugged then raped when passed out or that it was different times. It’s amazing how biased people on the left can be. A republican and Democrat could both commit murder on live tv and the left would claim the democrat is innocent while screaming for the hanging of the republican.

I don't recall anyone on the left defending Cosby at all. In fact, the first public outrage leveled at him was by politically left leaning black comedians like Larry Wilmore and Hannibal Burris.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2018, 11:07 pm

The title of this thread is purposely misleading. What the professor said was that white male Kavenaugh supporters should be killed and that their corpses be castrated (which is an indefensible position to take), not that all white people should be killed then castrated. One must ask what such a title was intended to accomplish.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 4:09 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
The title of this thread is purposely misleading. What the professor said was that white male Kavenaugh supporters should be killed and that their corpses be castrated (which is an indefensible position to take), not that all white people should be killed then castrated. One must ask what such a title was intended to accomplish.

It might be misleading to people who didn't read it properly. Nowhere does it say "all white people".

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 4:13 am

She could have been clearer herself by just saying "his supporters". She didn't need to bring race into it.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 4:13 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
What? A liberal called for all white people to be killed? Let's conflate all liberals with her!

Arguably, this is the kind of thing that disqualifies a person from credibly claiming to be a liberal. Kind of like a vegan that practices veganism by eating mostly beef.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 10:07 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

It might be misleading to people who didn't read it properly. Nowhere does it say "all white people".

Read it or not, saying "white People," without qualifying which white people, in itself implies all white people.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 11:58 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Read it or not, saying "white People," without qualifying which white people, in itself implies all white people.

So instead of apologising after your blunder and accusations aimed at me, you try to reshape the English language in your own image?? :lol: "white people" could mean two white people.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 1:19 pm

What about the ones who are ecru?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 3:34 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

So instead of apologising after your blunder and accusations aimed at me, you try to reshape the English language in your own image?? :lol: "white people" could mean two white people.

I didn't blunder anything. To say white people is to generalize all white people. The whole point of the thread's title is to promote the foolishness of whites facing reverse discrimination, and even the myth of white genocide.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 3:40 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
And for their corpses to be castrated.

Scary that people like this are in positions of power

Who has two thumbs and is scared of a girl? That guy!

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 4:32 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I didn't blunder anything. To say white people is to generalize all white people. The whole point of the thread's title is to promote the foolishness of whites facing reverse discrimination, and even the myth of white genocide.

I never mentioned white genocide. I never said all white people. Stop imagining what other people are thinking and then arguing with what you're imagining they are thinking. It's ridiculous.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2018, 4:57 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I never mentioned white genocide. I never said all white people. Stop imagining what other people are thinking and then arguing with what you're imagining they are thinking. It's ridiculous.

Such language is constantly used by the idiots promoting white genocide, especially as castration is involved.
If that was never your intent, then you should have said that this lady was threatening Kavenaugh supporters with death and castration.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 2:03 pm

Na, not going to take responsibility cause you let your imagination run wild.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 2:22 pm

[quote="JohnPowell"]I never mentioned white genocide. /quote]
You don't have to. Today's racism is hidden between the lines.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 2:59 pm

Uh oh the thought police are here.

I think you both need to get a grip.