Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 8:47 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
I guess it does no good to have a foes list if I can still see their posts anyways. I should practice the ancient art of ignoring people who piss me off.

And friends? Who needs friends? I have 5 friends I can name off the back of my hand!

The gangs all here... :hmph:

i read your palm. all looks good. except. never mind

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2018, 7:21 am

EzraS wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
I guess it does no good to have a foes list if I can still see their posts anyways. I should practice the ancient art of ignoring people who piss me off.

And friends? Who needs friends? I have 5 friends I can name off the back of my hand!

Except what? :pale:

B19
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2018, 3:24 pm

In the FAQ thread near the top of this forum, there is a long explanation from Lau (a former mod here) on a method to block users by downloading certain add-ons to your computer.

He posted this a fair while ago, so there may be newer/better/updated versions of the same add-ons now.

I haven't tried the method he describes. It would be interesting to hear from anyone who has successfully used such a method to block members they find continually obnoxious.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2018, 1:06 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
EzraS wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:

Except what? :pale:

idk i'm not really a palm reader.

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2018, 5:51 am

If I clash with anyone I put them on my foe list and don't read anything they post if I can help it.