What's the weirdest complaint you've received?

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 2:55 pm

dragonsanddemons wrote:
I had a substitute teacher in high school yell at me for my pencil being too short (it wasn't even affecting my writing at all). Of course, the same substitute also yelled at someone else in the class for sneezing. I sure hope he was just grumpy because he was having a bad day or something, and not always like this.

A teacher once confiscated my pencil for being too short. The pencil was about an inch and a half long but I was in kindergarten and had suffuciently small hands.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2018, 4:13 pm

A client complained repeatedly that my jumper was too small 0_o

green0star
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2018, 8:42 pm

I don't know if this is a complaint or not but I was telling mom that I'd show her how to use the new washer and dryer she got while I was folding clothes and she told me that I need to pay attention because "my problem is that I don't pay attention". Now surely I had no idea that folding clothes required such intense focus ...

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2018, 8:46 pm

I once got told off by a teacher who was teaching us about a tenon saw , he told us to hold it like a gun like John Wayne and pointed it at me and and made a gun noise. I pretended to get shot and the teacher flipped and kicked me out of class for messing around.

Another teacher was teaching us about the planets and I already knew them quite well , I wanted to show her I knew them so I asked her what the closest planet to the sun was , she gave an incorrect answer and I said 'I thought it was Mercury' , she bollocked me for wasting her time :roll:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2018, 9:48 pm

I went to an estate sale once and the woman who was overseeing it chewed me out for (barely) touching a wardrobe which had been sold.
She then accused me of entering the house without permission, when I had been told to wait exactly where I was standing by the person who was conducting the viewings.
I ended up walking out without doing the viewing and then she complained loudly that I was wasting her time.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2018, 9:56 pm

Somebody once complained about my rooster making loud noises.

I used to keep pet chickens and I live in the city.