The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 7:41 am

Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ She is talking as if most people can marry into a royal family while she is the unlucky one lol.

Chronos, only other royals or the supermodel-looking women can marry into a royal family, the vast majority of women wouldn’t be accepted; it’s not just you.

This fantasy is unwarranted, get back to the ground.

As I stated. I have no aspirations to be a member of the British royal family. I was just pointing out how it appears that one must have a certain look to marry in to it and I am a far cry from it.

Same for the 99% of earth’s women.

I believe I am a bit of an outlier in the looks department.

Yeah, not being able to marry into the royal family is an unique real struggle.

((hugs))

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 7:52 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ She is talking as if most people can marry into a royal family while she is the unlucky one lol.

Chronos, only other royals or the supermodel-looking women can marry into a royal family, the vast majority of women wouldn’t be accepted; it’s not just you.

As I stated. I have no aspirations to be a member of the British royal family. I was just pointing out how it appears that one must have a certain look to marry in to it and I am a far cry from it.

((hugs))

You miss the point. The point isn't that I am not beautiful enough to attract a royal family member. Who knows what their personal taste is. The point is that there seems to be a family wide decree as to how one's perspective partner must look, much as there seems to be a family wide dress code, and there is a family wide restriction on using social media.

It's all very strange if you think about it.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 8:02 am

Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

((hugs))

You miss the point. The point isn't that I am not beautiful enough to attract a royal family member. Who knows what their personal taste is. The point is that there seems to be a family wide decree as to how one's perspective partner must look, much as there seems to be a family wide dress code, and there is a family wide restriction on using social media.

They're British, of course they're all very strange!

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 8:15 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

((hugs))

Hey! I resemble that remark

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 8:17 am

SaveFerris wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

((hugs))

Hey! I resemble that remark

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 8:45 am

^ classic

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 10:08 am

generations of living on a tiny island will probably do that to you.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 10:11 am

Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

well, there's only one way to verify this for real....

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 10:18 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

well, there's only one way to verify this for real....

nudes?

AspieUtah
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 10:23 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
The Royals are Gods. There's no way that any average person can be royal.

I am related to Harry in much the same ancestral ways as Meghan Markle (oh, bother; two people find out that they are cousins and they still marry?!?). The Euro royals are all my cousins. Does that make me a mini-God? Hehe.

I wonder where I rank on the U.K. succession to the throne? Mmm. Probably back row of a car park on the Isle of Man. Hello? Hellooo?!? I am your autistic cousin from Utah! Hello? :wink:

Diagnosed in 2015 with ASD Level 1 by the University of Utah Health Care Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic using the ADOS-2 Module 4 assessment instrument [11/30] -- Screened in 2014 with ASD by using the University of Cambridge Autism Research Centre AQ (Adult) [43/50]; EQ-60 for adults [11/80]; FQ [43/135]; SQ (Adult) [130/150] self-reported screening inventories -- Assessed since 1978 with an estimated IQ [≈145] by several clinicians -- Contact on WrongPlanet.net by private message (PM)

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2018, 3:35 pm

AspieUtah wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
The Royals are Gods. There's no way that any average person can be royal.

I am related to Harry in much the same ancestral ways as Meghan Markle (oh, bother; two people find out that they are cousins and they still marry?!?). The Euro royals are all my cousins. Does that make me a mini-God? Hehe.

I wonder where I rank on the U.K. succession to the throne? Mmm. Probably back row of a car park on the Isle of Man. Hello? Hellooo?!? I am your autistic cousin from Utah! Hello? :wink:

As you're related you have more chance of marrying into the family than Chronos

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2018, 12:32 am

The royals, like most fabulously rich people, think of prospective mates more in terms of good breeding stock. The British are famous for their love of hunting and shooting, and phrases like "fine stock", "excellent pedigree" and "thoroughbred credentials" dictate a lot of thinking when it comes to marrying people off thanks to this culture of being around dogs and horses, which are never more awesome than when they are of good lineage and never more terrible than when they are not.

I wouldn't worry about your looks. Remember, even royal families had to have started somewhere, and the first king of England probably became king not because of his looks but because of some heroic action that saved a village in times of strife or something. If you can be courageous in life and live in the selfless service of your community, you are being as royal as anyone could ever wish you to be. :wink:

And I don't count Prince Harry with all the rest. He's something special. :heart:

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2018, 6:27 am

One only has to go back about 1,000 years to find the common ancestor of those with European heritage.

The lineages of the British royal family leave Britain very quickly and disperse throughout western Europe, and parts of eastern Europe, with a large German contribution.

The rise of European royalty and the evolution of it's roll is quite interesting really.

In any case, if one were to isolate the British royal family from their royalty, I think they would seem somewhat cultish.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2018, 7:45 am

So how are you sleeping after realizing that you can never be a royal?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2018, 7:52 am

Chronos is royal in the smarts department.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2018, 8:16 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
So how are you sleeping after realizing that you can never be a royal?

Like a commoner free of all of the constraints of royal bondage.