Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2018, 2:23 pm

If anybody has had trouble logging in recently (if you've had a problem then you know what I'm talking about) try clicking on the link for the Members Only forum. That will take you to a different login prompt that doesn't have the same problem. Good luck!

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2018, 3:22 pm

I usually just fill the login info with gibberish/wrong password, or leave it blank, and click it, and it takes me to the nicer login page (with a "keep me logged in" option!).

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2018, 3:43 pm

Thanks for this. Filed for future reference :-)

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

stevens2010
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Oct 2018, 11:01 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
I usually just fill the login info with gibberish/wrong password, or leave it blank, and click it, and it takes me to the nicer login page (with a "keep me logged in" option!).

That's interesting. For the last year or so, every time I have attempted to log in using that second page it has failed. The main log in tab usually works OK, but if I do what you described it doesn't.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2018, 5:07 am

A great many people have solved all these problems buy staying away from Wrong Planet permanently.

MissChess
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Oct 2018, 3:16 pm

EzraS wrote:
A great many people have solved all these problems buy staying away from Wrong Planet permanently.

I seem to have been away long enough that I missed this problem, at least.