How do girls feel about long beards?

Page 3 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Ladies, would you date someone with a long beard?
Yes 57%  57%  [ 4 ]
No 43%  43%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 7

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 1:11 pm

Tom Hardy is hot.

I am not a fan of really long beards but it would not be a deal breaker because there is more to a man than a beard.

Shorter beards can look very attractive on a guy.

I will be glad when the current trend is over - a lot of guys all look the same to me with big long beards.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 1:32 pm

Fellas, don’t forget that our female ancestors have evolved for many thousands of years while mating with bearded men before the concept of shaving .... shaving is recent in comparison; so it’s not surpring to see differing opinions on that.

There must be a reason why, humans lost most of their “fur” yet the facial hair remains as a secondary sexual characteristic in male humans, why didn’t it vanish?

And check this out: https://www.bustle.com/p/why-women-pref ... ce-3342932

Prometheus18
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 2:23 pm

Quote:
I can't really answer your question as I don't have the answers but if I had to guess it probably has something to do with biology ?

If that were the case then women would ALWAYS have been attracted to troglodytes, and yet it's a historical fact that, other than the present age, no age in the history of the western world has held up slovenliness as a desirable trait in men any more than in women.

Quote:
You should probably look into why some woman like a bit of rough or a bad boy.

Even if it were true, and no doubt it is and always has been, it only proves my point further - the hard, virile, street-wise type guy perfectly portrayed by, for example, Telly Savalas in the 1970s no longer exists - he certainly isn't found in an effeminate poser like Mr Hardy. The only conclusion is, like with everything else about modern society, that it is obsessed with the IMAGE of the value rather than the value itself - in this case, masculinity.

Quote:
On another note , back in the 70's women's pubic hair were a wild affair and it seemed the wilder the better , nowadays the highly manicured or shaved look seems desirable :?: , which one would you prefer for breakfast ? fashion and trends change with the wind , if you never change your style you will ultimately be out of style quite quickly but in a decade or two be the height of fashion again.

It's not immediately relevant, and I won't go into detail because it's vulgar, but I must say that I prefer more natural women in that respect. In fact, a large part of the reason I'm not particularly interested in sex is women's unnatural habits in that respect.

Secondarily, it's true that fashion is forever changing, but that that fact justifies its present manifestation is a fallacy. Fashions are always changing, but have buck teeth ever been fashionable? Of course not, because they're OBJECTIVELY unattractive, just as slovenliness is an objectively unattractive quality, though at the present rate, I expect that within a few years buck teeth probably will become fashionable; it certainly wouldn't be any less absurd than the fashions already mentioned. The gullible masses are that easily manipulated.

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Fellas, don’t forget that our female ancestors have evolved for many thousands of years while mating with bearded men before the concept of shaving .... shaving is recent in comparison; so it’s not surpring to see differing opinions on that.

There must be a reason why, humans lost most of their “fur” yet the facial hair remains as a secondary sexual characteristic in male humans, why didn’t it vanish?

And check this out: https://www.bustle.com/p/why-women-pref ... ce-3342932

By that standard, they ought also to find loincloths and unwiped bottoms attractive. Again, I think there's a subtle fallacy your reasoning.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 3:59 pm

Prometheus18 Sorry for not answering all your points , I hate it when that happens to me.

In your opinion what do you see in that photo of TH that is effeminate?

As you likened him to a minkey , are you saying all women look like minkeys < --- this line is a wind up

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Prometheus18
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 4:35 pm

I mean effeminate in the negative sense of "not masculine". Masculinity has died just as surely as femininity has. This is the tragedy of the twenty-first century and why I'm uninterested in getting a wife (all women are men) and the same in getting friends (all men are women).

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 4:42 pm

Prometheus18 wrote:
I mean effeminate in the negative sense of "not masculine". Masculinity has died just as surely as femininity has. This is the tragedy of the twenty-first century and why I'm uninterested in getting a wife (all women are men) and the same in getting friends (all men are women).

Thanks for explaining your definition.

Where do you score yourself in this tragedy , do you see yourself as a woman ( with regards to masculinity ) or am I taking the word 'all' too literally

Prometheus18
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 4:45 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Prometheus18 wrote:

Where do you score yourself in this tragedy , do you see yourself as a woman ( with regards to masculinity ) or am I taking the word 'all' too literally

I consider myself a great deal more masculine than most.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 4:49 pm

Thankfully, the only relevant opinion in this thread is that of the ladies. Too bad most won't visit this part of the forum, I wonder why.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 4:54 pm

Prometheus18 wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Prometheus18 wrote:

I consider myself a great deal more masculine than most.

If it's not everyone then you should be able to find a suitable wife and a friend ( or a masculine female friend ) , when your ready of course.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 4:55 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
Thankfully, the only relevant opinion in this thread is that of the ladies. Too bad most won't visit this part of the forum, I wonder why.

Good point , I have derailed this thread a bit , I shall go elsewhere.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 11:29 pm

Quote:
By that standard, they ought also to find loincloths and unwiped bottoms attractive. Again, I think there's a subtle fallacy your reasoning.

Oh well, there are whole cultures who don’t proprely wipe their bottoms, like .... well...like most western cultures where the concept of bidet and bottom washing doesn’t even exist for them, FYI using dry toilet papers alone is NOT a proper bottom wiping.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_hygiene

AQ38
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Oct 2018, 11:39 pm

I love beards on men and think shaving facial hair is dumb.

I understand why you have to, but it still makes you look like prepubescent children because only prepubescent males DON'T have beards. I don't like to think of myself as the kind of person who would be sexually attracted to prepubescent children but beards were "out of style" when I was reproductive age so I certainly couldn't have been THAT picky.

I also know you can't help it, but that "5 O'clock shadow" causes a milder version of road rash or rope burns on my face when you try to kiss me and be sweet. I'm not going to tell you because I don't want you to stop being sweet, but it hurts.

I don't know if any other women feel this way about beards because I don't spend a lot of time talking about men and men's sexual attractiveness with other women.

But if I did and if I was brave enough to tell the truth, this is what I would say.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 11:50 pm

AQ38 wrote:
I love beards on men and think shaving facial hair is dumb.

I understand why you have to, but it still makes you look like prepubescent children because only prepubescent males DON'T have beards. I don't like to think of myself as the kind of person who would be sexually attracted to prepubescent children but beards were "out of style" when I was reproductive age so I certainly couldn't have been THAT picky.

I also know you can't help it, but that "5 O'clock shadow" causes a milder version of road rash or rope burns on my face when you try to kiss me and be sweet. I'm not going to tell you because I don't want you to stop being sweet, but it hurts.

I don't know if any other women feel this way about beards because I don't spend a lot of time talking about men and men's sexual attractiveness with other women.

But if I did and if I was brave enough to tell the truth, this is what I would say.

You should vote in the poll :p

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2018, 12:45 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
In my experience, there are some girls who are into beards, but most are not.

In my exp, it’s the opposite.
What’s your target age group?

AQ38

18 Oct 2018, 12:51 am

Quote:
You should vote in the poll :p

I came back to see if anyone had flamed me and remembered to. ;)

Please don't cut off part of yourself to fit in; it's not worth it.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2018, 4:03 am

Unless it's so long you're tripping over, it's not hot enough.