Page 1 of 16 [ 248 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next

feeli0
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:08 pm

This is a thread to role play your own pet cat. Dogs and Wolves and Guinea Pigs (and any other pet) can play too but it is modelled after rec.pets.cats.community in the good old days of Usenet. I don't know how many people will be interested, so maybe this will be a short lived and short thread, but I thought it would be good to give it a try.

Simple rules - Its a role play, interact with the others as they introduce themselves and we can make up a story as we go along.
No being mean
No adult stuff although friendships do develop - just don't get into sexual acting out
Although the original had that lolcats talk - it is by no means compulsory, however your cat (or dog or wolf or guinea pig...etc) wants to express themselves is ok.

Have fun

AQ 40
ASD-1

feeli0
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:12 pm

Hello? Um... my names Jessie. Hello? I heard there was going to be food? Gee no one else here... Maybe I'll take a nap while I'm waiting for the party to start. I hope the otherkitties like my soft fur and aren't jealous. I wonder if any guinea pigs will come?

Where's my blanket....

AQ 40
ASD-1

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:32 pm

Meow, meow! My name is Samantha. I am Siamese, if you please! I love music of all kinds. Classical and Classic Rock and Roll are the best!

feeli0
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:35 pm

Oooh Siamese! Will I be able to get a word in edgeways I wonder? [Sorry Jessie is a bit of a narcissist] Nice to meet you Samantha! Shall we play a prank on the next one to come in? Come and hide under this blanket and we can jump out...

AQ 40
ASD-1

feeli0
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 8:46 pm

Its dark under this blanket! I wonder how we will know when the others come in? We will jump out and yell 'SURPRISE'! Then we can distribute the drinks and catnip.

Hmm I wonder what ducks would like to eat?

AQ 40
ASD-1

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 9:05 pm

I am the giant scarred Wolf, who one day came walking along, out of nowhere, scaring most with his scars but being a gentle giant. Protective and loyal, yet mysterious to where he came from and why he does not attack the animals nor eat meat. Everyone calls him Scar and he sleeps outside, alone.

Where are the other animals, sweet Jessie and Samantha? Should I be worried?

feeli0
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 10:11 pm

Jessie leaps from under the blanket! SURPI.... eek a w-w-ww-olf??

Oh are you going to eat me Mr Scar? I will deftly jump up on this handy shelf so as to inspect you from a distance. Umm your fur looks very fine, but you are so big!

AQ 40
ASD-1

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 10:26 pm

Slowly lowering to the ground, laying on his belly, Scar looks a bit disappointed.

Don't you know by now that I am a good Wolf, sweet Jessie? I would never harm you. To the contrary, I protect you.

Now, what do you say? Are you getting on? Don't you like riding my fluffy back? We can go look for the others. Maybe Samantha wants to come as well?

We have to go visit the pond. It's so magical this time of year. Maybe there are some ducks ( :wink: ).

feeli0
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2018, 10:46 pm

Jessie takes a giant leap of faith and a giant leap onto Scar's back.

You smell ok to me. Your fur is soft too. Ok - I'm still a little nervous but the view is good from up here! Take me to the magic pool Mr Scar - we can look for ducks.

AQ 40
ASD-1

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

17 Oct 2018, 12:53 am

Zandrian the squirrel here. I love cashew nuts! My fur is soft. Is there room on Scar's back for me too?

I hope he doesn't! Mind a few nut crumbs in his fur...

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

feeli0
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 1:00 am

Oh hello Zandrian! Come and hop up plenty of room on Scars back, and such a good view. Mr Scar are there any nuts at the magic pool? Come to think of it I'm feeling a bit peckish myself. Maybe we could get the human slaves to lay out some food on the picnic table? Nuts for Zandrian, Crunchies for me, maybe a bit of catnip ale, and ...what would you like Mr Scar? I hope you are a vegetarian....

What's that up ahead? Looks like a clearing in the wood...

AQ 40
ASD-1

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

17 Oct 2018, 1:23 am

(Shrugs bushy tail in surprise) There are vegetarian cats?

my blog:

feeli0
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 3:52 am

Jessie Whispers to Zandrian : Scar is a wolf we don't want him eating us!

louder: Mr Scar is our friend and even though he looks very big and a little bit scary he is very gentle and...um.. I don't want to be impolite, but I was a tiny bit worried about what he needs to eat to keep himself so strong..

I wonder where Samantha has got to? Last time I saw her she was snoozing under the blanket. Do you think we should go back to look for her?

The light in the glade shimmers on the autumn leaves and a small breeze rustles through the leaves on the ground. A pool can be seen glimmering in the distance. Jessie edges up Scar's neck to get a better vantage point as Zandrian scampers to and fro in excitement.

AQ 40
ASD-1

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

17 Oct 2018, 4:32 am

Dear Jessie I'm sure Samantha will catch up with us, I caught a glimpse of her chasing after some butterflies on the other side of this big wisteria.

The water looks delightful but please hold on tight to Scar's neck; we don't want you falling in with a frightful splash!

my blog:

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 9:07 am

Don't you both worry; this Wolf eats berries and other vegetables.

Where oh where are the ducks though. I would have expected at least one duck to be here. Hmm, such a shame; I do find them particularly cute.

Scar says with a smirk on his face "Shall I jump into the pond?"

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2018, 9:29 am

We are the feral mother and son pair of MamaCat and Tarzan. MamaCat is a tabby girl with white stocking feet and Tarzan is a fluffy gray-blue furry boy. We come to IstominFan's back steps to eat every day when she feeds us.