First Caravan Group From Honduras Tests Trump's Red Line

Page 1 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2018, 4:49 pm

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/first-group-honduran-caravan-cross-mexico-testing-president-trump-s-n922086

Last edited by AnonymousAnonymous on 19 Oct 2018, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2018, 4:53 pm

Asylum seekers aren't illegal. These people are fleeing murderous gangs and should get due process.

Heat844
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Oct 2018, 11:27 pm

So you liberals are ok with our country being overrun with immigrants. 8O :? You don't care about protecting our borders? 8O :?

One aspect of this I don't understand why no one has ever brought up is population capacity. We don't have unlimited resources, food, water, and living space. How many people do you ignorant short sighted liberals think we are able to support? Unless you arrive at this number through meticulous research and statistical analysis, I wanna know which part of your ass you pulled it from. This is the biggest concern I have. Not whether or not they're criminals. Though that's not far behind.

Last edited by Heat844 on 22 Oct 2018, 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2018, 11:35 pm

What a great weight loss activity!

Do they even get to eat/drink?

Last edited by LoveNotHate on 21 Oct 2018, 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heat844
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Oct 2018, 11:37 pm

Its not amazing. Its scary as hell. Those people are gonna invade our country. If you think that's amazing, your out of your demented mind. 8O

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 12:06 am

Heat844 wrote:
Its not amazing. Its scary as hell. Those people are gonna invade our country. If you think that's amazing, your out of your demented mind. 8O

The fear you're expressing is a boon for Republicans.

On tv people are facetiously suggesting Trump created this caravan.

Oct 21, 2018
Trump's approval rating hits all time high of 47% for NBC/WSJ polling.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first- ... ns-n922266

thoughtbeast
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 12:57 am

Heat844 wrote:

One aspect of this I don't understand why no one has ever brought up is population capacity. We don't have unlimited resources, food, water, and living space. How many people do you ignorant short sighted liberals think we are able to support? Unless you arrive at this number through meticulous research and statistical analysis, I wanna know which part of your ass you pulled it from. This is the biggest concern I have. Not whether or not they're criminals. Though that's not far behind.

Population decline is already rapidly underway in all major industrial societies. That's why immigration is actually necessary to sustain those societies.

The downward trend is spreading throughout the world even in the LDCs and it is expected that the world's population will top out at 9 or 10 billion around 2070.

Heat844
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Oct 2018, 12:14 am

The liberals around here are hoping this would go away. I'll just bump this thread to get them worried again.

And I'd still like to know what the population capacity of this country is. I don't understand why no one else is concerned about this. Its a very logical question.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2018, 1:20 am

First caravan. How many more I wonder.

Maybe should go in and take control of their government the way we did with Iraq, since they seem incapable of properly governing themselves.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2018, 1:23 am

Heat844 wrote:
The liberals around here are hoping this would go away. I'll just bump this thread to get them worried again.

And I'd still like to know what the population capacity of this country is. I don't understand why no one else is concerned about this. Its a very logical question.

The population capacity of the US is way greater that the current population; I don't know what would be that number, but considering the surface area, and the population of Asian countries... Canada is also very far from it's limits.
Anyway, the caravans "only" count in the thousand of peoples; not overwhelming for a population in the hundreds of millions.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2018, 1:52 am

California Considers tax-payer funded health care for illegal immigrants
https://www.heartland.org/news-opinion/ ... immigrants

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2018, 2:02 am

Tollorin wrote:
Heat844 wrote:

The population capacity of the US is way greater that the current population; I don't know what would be that number, but considering the surface area, and the population of Asian countries... Canada is also very far from it's limits.
Anyway, the caravans "only" count in the thousand of peoples; not overwhelming for a population in the hundreds of millions.

With over a half million people are living in tents, there's a capacity problem. After they are all housed, then the US can go back to lertting people from other countries with enept governments move in. Or they can keep going until they cross over into Canada.

Besides the US is being run by a maniacal dictator, so it's not safe for them here. As a matter of fact millions of Americans should join them. But don't worry that won't mean we'll take jobs and housing away from Canadians.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2018, 3:06 am

Trump deploys 5200 troops to the Mexican border
https://www.wsj.com/articles/military-t ... 1540820650

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2018, 3:42 am

There Are Four Lights!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2018, 4:08 am

Hope it grows to several million. That should make everyone happy.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2018, 9:57 am

Heat844 wrote:
So you liberals are ok with our country being overrun with immigrants. 8O :? You don't care about protecting our borders? 8O :?

What does overrun mean? Too many brown-skinned people? Should we have a public policy against having children? Our borders need to be protected from real threats, not hard working women and children fleeing gang violence.