I missed a day of school and school is hard

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Ilikemusic
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Oct 2018, 10:34 pm

I had a bad morning and my mom decided I would be better off not going. I just woke up late and had a meltdown about my routine being messed up.

I got angry and frustrated. My mom had no work and she just wanted me to stay home. She usually gets called anyways if I show bad behaviour at school.

I feel dumb. Im almost 19 and my emotional regulation is bad. I feel different than my classmates. They all behave so well. I behave badly. My younger sister behaves well. My older siblings behaved well. Then my younger brother who also has autism behaves better.

I just feel so embarassed about my issues. I have walked out of class. In elementary school I would pee myself because I didnt like asking stuff. That was in the 3rd to 5th grade.
I also wore diapers til I was in grade 1-2. I just feel isolated.

I feel like Im an annoyance. I dont act right and I act younger than my age. I sometimes even ask for me to not have any extra accomodations at school because I feel embarassed about it. My parents are my legal guardian til Im 21. I just want to be like other people my age sometimes.