Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2018, 5:23 am

https://youtu.be/0Ajv-RrQs4o

- Nihilist is a man who does not bow down before any authority, who does not take any principle on faith, whatever reverence that principle may be enshrined in. (Ivan Turgenev).
- Four types of nihilism:
- Moral nihilism denies the sense of moral obligation, the objectivity or moral principles, or the moral viewpoint.
- Epistemological nihilism denies that there can be anything like truths or meanings not strictly confined within, or wholly relative to, a single individual, group, or conceptual scheme...
-Cosmic nihilism disavows intelligibility or value in nature, seeing it as indifferent or hostile to fundamental human concerns.
- Existential nihilism negates the meaning of life.
(Donald Crosby)
- For most of history, people have assumed that an objective basis for meaning is required.
- Existential nihilism: Life is depressingly meaningless and absurd...
- To say that human life has meaning is to believe that life has a purpose which can be signified or explained...(David Roochnik)
- In order for life to have meaning it is not enough for it to just have a purpose, if that purpose is one no one is aware of...
- Rather, for life to have meaning, it must have a purpose which people are able to signify or identify with...
- Schopenhauer suggested that it is the inevitability of suffering, combined with the awareness of the inescapability of death, that creates in human beings the desire for there to be a meaning to life...
- Meaning of life has, for a huge number of people, traditionally been thought to be located in another reality...
- This alternate reality which is commonly called the "true world" has often been seen as the source of truth and value and believed to be a destination with the purpose of life to be to attain entry or access to this alternate world...
- This is the 2 world theory which has dominated for thousands of years...
- Nietzsche suggested that a feeling of pessimism was the beginning of nihilism...
- Nietzsche: Pessimism is only a preliminary form of nihilism...
- N: Nihilism will not arise as long as one has the conviction that there is a meaning or purpose to life...
- Science and nihilism go hand in hand...
- Steven Weinberg: : The more the world seems comprehensible, the more it seems pointless...

You have been weighed...you have been measured...and you have been found wanking...:P
"Honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for the sake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: his refusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deluded consciousness of others."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8) I'm a rationalist...Deal with it...:mrgreen:

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2018, 10:33 am

Pepe wrote:

https://youtu.be/0Ajv-RrQs4o

- Nihilist is a man who does not bow down before any authority, who does not take any principle on faith, whatever reverence that principle may be enshrined in. (Ivan Turgenev).
- Four types of nihilism:
- Moral nihilism denies the sense of moral obligation, the objectivity or moral principles, or the moral viewpoint.
- Epistemological nihilism denies that there can be anything like truths or meanings not strictly confined within, or wholly relative to, a single individual, group, or conceptual scheme...
-Cosmic nihilism disavows intelligibility or value in nature, seeing it as indifferent or hostile to fundamental human concerns.
- Existential nihilism negates the meaning of life.
(Donald Crosby)
- For most of history, people have assumed that an objective basis for meaning is required.
- Existential nihilism: Life is depressingly meaningless and absurd...
- To say that human life has meaning is to believe that life has a purpose which can be signified or explained...(David Roochnik)
- In order for life to have meaning it is not enough for it to just have a purpose, if that purpose is one no one is aware of...
- Rather, for life to have meaning, it must have a purpose which people are able to signify or identify with...
- Schopenhauer suggested that it is the inevitability of suffering, combined with the awareness of the inescapability of death, that creates in human beings the desire for there to be a meaning to life...
- Meaning of life has, for a huge number of people, traditionally been thought to be located in another reality...
- This alternate reality which is commonly called the "true world" has often been seen as the source of truth and value and believed to be a destination with the purpose of life to be to attain entry or access to this alternate world...
- This is the 2 world theory which has dominated for thousands of years...
- Nietzsche suggested that a feeling of pessimism was the beginning of nihilism...
- Nietzsche: Pessimism is only a preliminary form of nihilism...
- N: Nihilism will not arise as long as one has the conviction that there is a meaning or purpose to life...
- Science and nihilism go hand in hand...
- Steven Weinberg: : The more the world seems comprehensible, the more it seems pointless...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr8lYMBf090

Hi, Pepe; You already Know What to Do With The Rest Of This With SMiLes..;)

Oh Yes, the Dark Side 'of the Moon'; otherwise, noted by the Definition of Nihilism as Described
As A Universe (Reality Now) that/who does not care; DeVoid of Meaning And Even Purpose in Life;
Basically; otherwise experienced
as Human Depression, too For Real NoW.
It's Hard to Deny Nihilism is a real 'thingie';
when one has been 'Profoundly' Depressed;
For It Is A Real 'thingie' in Life as Real as a Pink Floyd
Album Cover Where a Prism of Rainbow Colors comes out
of the Capstone Top of a Pyramid Rising from the Dark Side of the Moon.

Okay; that's one Poetic Way of Looking at it; ('The Rise pArt) and here is an entirely
Materialistic And Very Physical Point of View of Describing the Anti-Thesis of Nihilism, too.

There is NO Nihilism in a 3 Hour Trance Dance iN A Biggest Dance Hall in a Metro Area; Even iN
A Red State Trump Locality; when one attains the State of Being that is Termed in the Study of 'Flow'
other wise experienced as Bliss, Nirvana, Prana, Samadhi, Satori, Kundalini Rising, Zen; yes, the list
of Metaphors is Endlessly Different in the Forms We Create as Words as Abstract Constructs; but the
Essence of the Experience is a World of Beyond Rainbow Colors and Flavors of Emotions and Senses
In Higher Frequencies and Vibrations of Neuro-Hormonal-Chemical-Electrical Energy Connections
From: Head to: Toe in this "Transient Hypo-Frontality" Synergy State of Flow; where when Mastered
Over A Spans of Dates in Practice of Bio-Feed Back, Brings one the Relative Free Will to Just Raise
A Pointer Finger and a Middle Finger Together to the Sky And Bring this 'Autotelic'
State of Being at any so-called Human contrived Clock Time of the Day or Night
Awake; on God yes, So Wide Awake. And the Same applies to Conditions
Like Moderate Carpal Tunnel Syndrome as one may awake
With Three Numb Fingers after Writing 10 Thousand
Words the Previous Day; and with Just the Power
of Mind over the Matter of the Numbness;
Melt it alway like it never existed at
all through Subconscious
Processes Beyond
Words where
Feelings and
Senses of Bio-Feedback
in this 'Substrate' of Being
Do Bring the Healing to Fruition, Instantly now.
Science, Studies Similar Healing Properties of the Mind
And Control over Autonomic Functions That Are Real as
Any Science Experiment Confirmed for any other more
Observable and Measurable Experience like Heart Rate; and
Blood Pressure; and Mastering one's Brain Waves in Bio-Feedback
in the Sweeter Spots of Creativity From Alpha Through Theta Mind Waves now.

Anyway, Back to the Dance Hall; once 'You' are in this State of Being; Yep; Heaven within
now; You don't need anything from anyone as basically one is Walking on Water Floating
As A WavE on Terrestrial Earth. And if that wasn't enough to be at Peace about; oh God as
my Wife Understands is A Way that Young Women Greet and Meet 'Strange Males' Like Me
on the Dance Floor; 'Who' are a bit like the 'Scent of Honey' to a Female Bee who isn't 'Queen' yet
hehe; like my Wife; Well yeah, when 'You' Are in This State of Being And a Young Woman Aggressively
'Abuses' Your Front Parts with Her Hips; at least, if a person isn't Depressed; and at least Your Run of the
Mill Town Dude Living in Heaven now; at that point in Existence Nihilism is about as Real as a Word or a Number
as just
a Shell
with
nothing
Living Inside.

It's Not Hard to spot a Nihilist;
It's Like "Looking" at the Dark Side of the Moon;
And True; i used to live tHere as a Shut-in in my
Bedroom for 66 Months; as i've related here before
that is real as Nihilism comes to be; whether or not 'You'
(me) want to Believe that way or not. It's an inside Game this
Living or Not Living thing we do as Life now; But given the
Choice
of Hell
or Heaven;
No Thanks i'll
do 'the Bar'; i'll Be
'the Bar'; and i Will Live
on the Dark Side of the
Moon too; SMiles; Winks; even here;
but
i will
only visit;
for tHere is
That 'Other' Much
Nicer 'Place' to Staycation now.

My Point is Heaven is Real Now And Science
Can And Will Measure PArt of Heaven Now.
My Point is Hell is Real Now And Science
Can And Will Measure PArt of Hell Now.

Our Realities are Human; Yes, Always NoW.
Duh; tHere Is No Escaping Human by Human;
Sure; one Can/Will FocuS on How the Rest
of the Universe Feels;
or Feel Human;
And Yeah
'Baby',
Sense Human
In All the Ways Human
Comes Unwrapped And Real As Present Now.

It's Just An Invitation to Live And God Now Yes Love too.

And it reminds me of Jordan Peterson; where
he suggests that 'Competence' in all 'Stuff'
is 'the' 'True' 'Measure' of Life, Now.

Try Being 'Financially Independent';
And Just Loving What 'You" Do Now;
And Just Enjoying Life With SMiLeS.
This Isn't Rocket
Science
It Is
Naked
Human Happiness
That is 'more real' than 'Competent'
Will Ever be at the Core of 'Competent Joy' for Life Now.

Oh God, Yes, OuR World Needs More Competent Reliable Joy.
I've Just About Got JoY Down/uP to A Science; IroNicAlly so
As Yin
Needs
Yang for
Mind and
Body Balancing Now too; hAha..;)

He (Jordan Peterson) Also Suggests That Life
Is Mainly A Struggle; Perhaps, he has not
Yet Escaped the Dark Side of the Moon;
A Place WHere Even Struggles Are Transcending As Joy.
His General Non-Verbal Language Spells This out
Away From Pyramid Capstone Beyond Rainbow
Colors
Coming
Out to
Live from
A Dark Side
oF A Moon RiSinG Now;
Continuing A Dance oF LiFE.

i Could have used a Few
Songs from Pink Floyd;
But 'Sting' Really Gets 'it',
at least in 'Send Your Love;
in the
Future
Now that counts most;

And A Big Lebowski Movie Below;
Gets a Lot of 'Stuff' 'True', too;
to
me
at least.

And Yeah; it's verily True; Imagining
Heaven After Hell is Better Than Not
Imagining Heaven aT All; But yes;
A KingQueendom Of Heaven
At Hand
aLWays
WithiN
iN This
Generation Now is
A Best One For Those
With Any Human Real
Common Feel And Sense At All iN Heaven Now.

No, Hell No; tHere is No Nihilism In Heaven Now;
As Nihilism iN Heaven iS ObviouSly aN OxyMoron Now.

And it's True, too; Pews In Churches Are Filled With 'Nihilists' 'Now' By Essence, too

'Pew; is a 'Good Word' for That Way of Life; So Far, So Far Away, From Heaven Now;

Yes, Heaven Now:

The Anti-Nihilist Way Of Life All Flavored With Loving Life From:
Head to: Toe And eVery wHere ELse.
(Agape LoVE iN As HuWoMaN iNCaRNaTE NoW)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_29yvYpf4w

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2018, 9:58 pm

https://youtu.be/mWnmC4PaHHs

- Emotional dimension of nihilism...
- Secular ways to avert nihilism...
- Nietzsche's ideas on nihilism, a mere transitional stage...
- Nietzsche's demarcation between active and passive nihilism...
- Nihilism is an existential problem...
- The need to find purpose to one's life is an unrelenting force...
- Secular alternative for finding meaning and purpose in life...
- Participation in mass movements such as a political party , a leader or war or by strongly identifying one's self with their nation, makes it possible to find a purpose to life...
- Secular Authority example: Totalitarian and other revolutionary mass movements...
- Through being an active member of society, it is possible for many to obtain existential certitude which religions used to provide...
- Nietzsche went through a period of nihilism...
- He often referred to it as a disease...
- Hence, it could be seen as a transition stage...
- Nietzsche considered the idea of life being meaningless as an erroneous generalisation...
- It is when the nihilist realises the error in his reasoning that nihilism becomes a transitional stage...
- Nietzsche thought all previous interpretations of existence had greatly underestimated just how meaningful human lives could be...
- Those afflicted with nihilism would be forced to find meaning on this earth...
- A: Nihilism as a sign of increased power of the spirit: Active nihilism...
- B: Nihilism as a decline and recession of the power of the spirit: Passive nihilism...
- N: The passive nihilist searches for a mass movement to attach himself to...
- N: The active nihilist as an individual who charges forward and consciously destroys all the beliefs which previously gave meaning to their lives...
- N: Nihilism reaches its maximum of relative strength as a violent force of destruction: as active nihilism...
- N: After ridding one's self of all the beliefs and attachments which previously gave their life meaning, the active nihilist stands alone in the universe, a true independent free spirit able to create meaning instead of having it imposed on him by an authority figure...

You have been weighed...you have been measured...and you have been found wanking...:P
"Honesty is not a social duty, not a sacrifice for the sake of others, but the most profoundly selfish virtue man can practice: his refusal to sacrifice the reality of his own existence to the deluded consciousness of others."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8) I'm a rationalist...Deal with it...:mrgreen:

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2018, 10:13 pm

I don't like Nihilism because it feels like such a cold way of viewing the world. I agree more with Cynicism. Acknowledging that life can be pretty miserable and you realize that most people in the world are motivated out of pure selfishness but you're still not completely detached from humanity. People hate Cynics but even they have respect for life.

techstepgenr8tion
SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy

04 Nov 2018, 10:19 pm

Nihilism seems like it's the one guaranteed absolute in the universe. Past that any exalted life forms are making their own meaning and bringing us along for the ride.

grahambaster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Nov 2018, 10:46 pm

as aghogday perhaps, nihilism is comforting in depression, strangely takes a walk when the sun rises in my heart.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2018, 4:43 am

grahambaster wrote:
as aghogday perhaps, nihilism is comforting in depression, strangely takes a walk when the sun rises in my heart.

While I am not an apostle of any defined philosophy, I can significantly identify with some aspects of nihilism...

One of the joys of embracing nihilism is the freedom from most social/cultural responsibilities...
Another is the greater emancipation of thought...
Then there is the transcendence of social/cultural obligation...
It permits access to greater objectivity...
It allows greater awareness of unconscious and confirmation bias...
It lessens emotional attachments, which distorts reality...

The ultimate nihilist would have no ego...

BTW:
Q: Why do Buddhists dislike vacuum cleaners?
A: They have too many attachments... :mrgreen:

There are forms of nihilism which are an enormous source of strength which actually counteracts the depressive effects of the appalling life circumstance...

Realising the lack of intrinsic meaning of life allows one to transcend irrational, patriotic/nationalistic, emotionalistic follies of life...

Contrary to what Nietzsche has "preached", nihilism could encourage validly pacifistic rather than violent or depressive tendencies...
Personally I believe Nietzsche lacked imagination...

Nihilism allows one to focus on healthy pragmatism and not be seduced by delusions of grandeur...

Nietzsche's "heroic goals" and "ubermensch" are the result of his incapacity to synthesize the brutal emotional realities of meaninglessness into a stoic determined weltanschauung...

Ironically, the figure which stoically suffers the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, is more heroic than Nietzsche's self-actualised and arrogant "superman"...

In summary:
So yeah... :mrgreen:

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2018, 6:01 am

Well some of that stuff sounds a bit like sociopathy to me. Just saying. :?

Maybe that's the "cynic" philosophy in me that is questioning it. :P

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2018, 10:45 am

Pepe wrote:
grahambaster wrote:

While I am not an apostle of any defined philosophy, I can significantly identify with some aspects of nihilism...

One of the joys of embracing nihilism is the freedom from most social/cultural responsibilities...

BTW:

There are forms of nihilism which are an enormous source of strength which actually counteracts the depressive effects of the appalling life circumstance...

Realising the lack of intrinsic meaning of life allows one to transcend irrational, patriotic/nationalistic, emotionalistic follies of life...

Contrary to what Nietzsche has "preached", nihilism could encourage validly pacifistic rather than violent or depressive tendencies...

Nihilism allows one to focus on healthy pragmatism and not be seduced by delusions of grandeur...

Nietzsche's "heroic goals" and "ubermensch" are the result of his incapacity to synthesize the brutal emotional realities of meaninglessness into a stoic determined weltanschauung...

Ironically, the figure which stoically suffers the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, is more heroic than Nietzsche's self-actualised and arrogant "superman"...

In summary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbXgHAzUWB0

It's a bit 'Strange' for a 'Scientist' to suggest that Non-Attachment and or Non-Ego in Life is not
a Pathological Condition; for it Actually is According to Science, Still, if one Ventures out to more
Areas of Science Now; and By God,Yes; A little ART as pART oF smART Won't Hurt For Real too.

There is No Light Without DArk. When the Normal Human Propensity to Attach to others with the
Social Bonding Hormone Oxytocin is Lost; when someone dies, for instance; and one 'Suffers' what
is the Normal Process of Grief where Oxytocin Falls and Dopamine for Creativity Naturally Rises in a Bitter-Sweet
Condition that Motivates us to find the Next Social Bonding Attachment; This is Just Human 101, and How the Light
Comes From Dark; in this Case, the Light of Dopamine Increase From the DArk of Oxytocin Loss; all Natural of course; And Better Endured Than Muted by External Substances for the Dark of Ignorance That/Who Cannot And or Will Not See That Light Comes
From Dark.

In other Words, i am attached to my Cat; a Normal Human Propensity, when the Human Healing Properties
of Oxytocin are in Full Flow; Same applies to my Wife; Same applies to my Friends; Same applies to the Entire
EartH; in fACT, i'm not going to Mars unless i am Forced; Give me Liberty or Give me Death; However, Mars
is Aesthetically A Pretty Shade of Red in Some Years Closer Now to the Moon Like This Summer too;
I took a Picture and at that Moment i was attached to it; but By God; i am attached to All That Is;
In All the Details and all the Big Picture Views in all the Gratitude for the DArk and LiGht as
i know/feel/sense when i lose someone, Another Door Will Open to Love someone else; And
on top of that; Their Love Will continue to Live in/as Me as in Reality That Happens Now For
Real too; That's the way i see Death too; just 'cause i can and will too as Part of Human Nature
That i Give Great Gratitude For to, too; and from a Science Perspective, All
The Stuff in Life We are Grateful for Raises Levels of Serotonin
That Gives Us Such a Wonderful Comfortable Feeling
Away from Anxiety in Trust of/iN WHere We Are As
IS Existing NoW to BE; Otherwise, Known As Existential
Intelligence, NoW too; Yes, Asceticism IS A Pathology
this way; An Escape From Nature and A True Fall
to the Emptiness of Nihilism otherwise known as
Non-Feeling and Non-Sensing Life as Nothingness as
the Dark Night of the Soul too; and the Dissolution of Ego
iN Ways of De-Personalization that is Scientifically Understood
As A Pathology of Human 'Normal' and Healthy Nature in Well Being too.

A Healthy 'Ego' is Balanced in the Old 'Tradition' of Yin and Yang; Dark and
Light Balance; And an Ego is Just Another Name When Healthy as Healthy Psyche and
or Soul too when in Balance and Operating Healthy in Moving, Connecting, and Co-Creating
Ways With Imagination Fully in Tow in Productivity Together With other Human Social Animals, too.

And sure; one Can and Will become even the Director, Producer; and in my Case at least, the Writer,
the Photographer, the Dancer, And the Overall Artist And Scientist Co-Creating THeir Own Play of Life Now;
Instead, of Just being An Actor or A Spectator of Someone Else's Spoon-Fed Play; And that's the Beauty of
The Dark Nights to Months to in my Case, 66 Months of the Dark Years of the Soul in Nihilistic Black Hole
Abyss Life of Non-Attachment to anything in the so-called 'World'; Forced by Illness With Long Term Chronic
And Acute Stress as i Came to See the Value in all the Small Details and Larger Picture Views of Life in Feeling
And Sensing All of Dark Through Light and Beyond Rainbow Colors of Life Where, Yes; Nihilism Serves a Valuable
Meaning and Purpose in Life once one steps out of the Darkness into Light where one does become the Director,
the Producer, and Co-Creator of their Life; for one Can And Will Understand Life Better when Negation of Life comes
After Fulfillment of Life Goes and Reborn of Life CoMeS AGAiN as Phoenix Rising from the Ashes to finally Understand the
'WHole' of
'Why'
Dark
And Light
Exists as What
We Are As Human
Now too. Yep; Nihilism
Serves a Meaning and Purpose
too; Much Easier to 'See' when Heaven is Real
And Loving Living Now as Incarnate LoVE oF/FoR ALL, NoW
It's Not Hard to see God(ALL) This Way And iN FAct iT iS Much
Easier to See God This Way Than Any Church Experience i am Aware
Of At Least And Most; As God Becomes the Nature oF All That Is And one
BeCoMes Complete With That Nature as Water as Wave as Ocean Whole as
Particle as Wave and Field of Dreams CoMes to Fruition As DarK And LiGHT Truth.

iN Other Words; Been THere, Done IT;
Died And Come Back to Life More After Death/
(Nihilism)/DarK iN/As Life/(Heaven)/Light Comes Back Again NoW.

As Far as i Can And Will See, NoW; if Two Humans Holding Hands Naked
Together On A Desolate Pristine Beach, Cannot/Will Not Find God THere Without
Any Books; God Doesn't Exist; But For Idols of Words Do/Do Not As That is No God
to me But Form
of Essence
Still
IS AS IS to Be
US As ALL. Yeah; that IS/
Was Kinda Deep, NoW; Whoever
Wrote the so-called Jesus Story;
the Good Cop Parts at least, really
Got/Gets the Crux of IT When 'they' said;
Whoever 'the' Un-named Writer(s) were/are, at Least;
When Two Of 'You' Come ToGeTHeR, i am THeRe;
It's
Just
ANoTHeR ReFLection
Of God (ALL) iN Another Pool oF eYes.

'The Bible' is old; yes, Antiquated;
But It Still Brings Truth and Light
And The ReaLiTy of DArk, STill too;
'We' Need A Newer one to Establish
A Few More Colors of Existence now;
Sure; i already did that with a New and Revised
6 Million Word Version in my own Personal Style;
in a 'little' 5 Year Effort, Just for Fun and Free With Never
Then/Now A Lincoln Sent Cent Penny or Washington Green BLack
Dollar Received; With Sure, 10,000 Miles of Public Ascending
Transcending MuSinG Cognitive Executive Functioning
Enhancing Dance in the Same 5 Years to Do That
Labor of Love that Feels and Senses, oh God,
So Good too for me, at least as the Entire
Journey then and now is just another
Flavor in and as Heaven's LoVinG
All FoR Me in pART As WHoLE ALL;
Better
yet
NoW
THere is
Online And
A Bible that
Will continue GroWinG
WHole With ALL Hands of Human
Beings as 'i am' Online Whole Now too.
Uploading More of God's(ALL) Soul(S) iN/As HumanS oNline;
This Now iS
MaSSiveLY
Fun to Do and See;
Hehe; for me at least.

SMiLes, my Friend; Come Out
of the 'Black and White' When
You Get
'Good'
And 'Dam' 'Ready' to Be/Do Your Own Play; the only
Rush for Now at Least is Real Death Now in Life, mY FriEnd.
Alternately, If you wanna stay with 'All' the 'Flavors' of Nihilism
that you Currently Enjoy; Just Proof of Relative Free Will That IS; mY
FriEnd, too; And when 'You' say It's too 'BAD' i'm a THEist, You make me Giggle
As Every
F in
thing
i just
Said is Backed Up By Science;
Science Already Proves God(ALL) Exists;
NoW For Those Who Have Read AND DONE
Enough Science AS ART OF JUST F in Living;
Keeping
in Mind/
Body
in
Balance
For This
Exercise; F is
Only 'A' Fred And Fun too..;)

And For All Practical Intents, Meanings,
And Purposes in Holy and Sacred Ways too;
A Sun is Shining NoW Fully Even More
wHeRE i LiVE; Even Though It Is
Cloudy
And
Cool Outside of me.

i'M 'A' ALLeist 'Baby';
Look Around And See More
IS What i For One ACTuALLy DO As pART oF ALL(GoD).

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2018, 4:16 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
Well some of that stuff sounds a bit like sociopathy to me. Just saying. :?

Maybe that's the "cynic" philosophy in me that is questioning it. :P

Please elaborate...
Which post/s are you referring to?
What stuff in the post?
What is your understanding of sociopathy...PH: "Please explain"... :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2018, 4:37 pm

aghogday wrote:
Pepe wrote:
grahambaster wrote:

BTW:

In summary:

It's a bit 'Strange' for a 'Scientist' to suggest that Non-Attachment and or Non-Ego in Life is not
a Pathological Condition; for it Actually is According to Science, Still, if one Ventures out to more
Areas of Science Now; and By God,Yes; A little ART as pART oF smART Won't Hurt For Real too.

Grasshopper... :mrgreen:
To whom are you referring?
You aren't calling *me* a dirty filthy scientist are you... :P
Did I not write: "I am not an apostle of any defined philosophy"... 8)

I am beyond all things...
Beyond all your understanding...
I have danced the dance of transcendent enlightenment...
Embraced the joy of joylessness...
Embraced philosophical emancipation...
Matured into philosophical manhood...

Quote:
Oh, walk, walk, walk, walk
Oh, walk, walk, walk man
Oh how you tried to cut me down to size
Tellin' dirty lies to my friends
But my own father said give her up, don't bother
The world isn't comin' to an end
(He said)
Walk like a man, talk like a man
Walk like a man my son
No woman's worth crawlin' on the earth
So walk like a man, my son
Oh
Bye bye baby, I don't-a mean maybe
Gonna get along somehow
Soon you'll be cryin' on account of all your lyin'
Oh yeah, just look who's laughin' now
(I'm gonna)
Walk like a man, fast as I can
Walk like a man from you
I'll tell the world forget about it, girl
And walk like a man from you
Oh, walk, walk, walk, walk, walk
Oh

https://youtu.be/BMYZBVbifh8

:mrgreen: 8)

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2018, 11:40 pm

Pepe wrote:
aghogday wrote:
Pepe wrote:
grahambaster wrote:

BTW:

In summary:

Grasshopper... :mrgreen:
To whom are you referring?
You aren't calling *me* a dirty filthy scientist are you... :P
Did I not write: "I am not an apostle of any defined philosophy"... 8)

I am beyond all things...
Beyond all your understanding...
I have danced the dance of transcendent enlightenment...
Embraced the joy of joylessness...
Embraced philosophical emancipation...
Matured into philosophical manhood...

Quote:
Oh, walk, walk, walk man
Oh how you tried to cut me down to size
Tellin' dirty lies to my friends
But my own father said give her up, don't bother
The world isn't comin' to an end
(He said)
Walk like a man, talk like a man
Walk like a man my son
No woman's worth crawlin' on the earth
So walk like a man, my son
Oh
Bye bye baby, I don't-a mean maybe
Gonna get along somehow
Soon you'll be cryin' on account of all your lyin'
Oh yeah, just look who's laughin' now
(I'm gonna)
Walk like a man, fast as I can
Walk like a man from you
I'll tell the world forget about it, girl
And walk like a man from you
Oh, walk, walk, walk, walk, walk
Oh

https://youtu.be/BMYZBVbifh8

:mrgreen: 8)

hAha; Remember now as Discussed it's not
Possible for me to be Speaking Directly
to You Really as You Already Stated
You Are Passing over my Writing.
I referenced my First Comment
on this Thread for this;
Just as a Reminder
of that then too.
i'm Not in This
for
Affirmation;
Replies are Nice
but i did not get
those here when i Acted
as a "Perfectly Behaved" 'Robot';
So; i'm not missing Anything at all, Here;
But i am Expressing An Opinion in FULL.
Your only Mistake Now Was/Is limiting
me as Theist
when you
really
Have no FULL idea
What IS 'ALL' of What i
Personally Believe At/AS ALL
As
i am
Alleist And
or Allist/eTc.;
And "Alias
Smith Or
and Jones";
Big Difference
Between That And
THEist tiny limitations
oF aLL Abrahamic Religions
As Practiced These days at least;
Where Human Becomes only God and
Last Prophet and Such Non-Sense Now
As Just Another 'Trump-Lit Gas-Lit Reality' Spoon-Fed From Close to Birth.
And i am not Counting Jewish Folks Now Among Abrahamic Religions as they sort of still get 'it'
in the
More
Mystical Older
Jewish Traditions still;
And some of the Original
Gnostic "Sacred Texts" unadulterated
As Christian From Modern Influence still now.
My Favorite, is Still the Naturist Version of Jesus
in the Gospel of Thomas Verse 37; where he just says
Strips off your Clothes (Cultural Gas-lit onesToo) and See God Naked Within as everyone now.
And the Muslim Sufi's Still Get the 'Emerald Tablet' Thingie about a Spiraling Free Dance now too.
It would take 6.4 Million Words to More fully explain what i believe in and more and currently hehe; there
is no
one
on Earth
but me up
to the task of
Reading/Doing that now.
In other words, now, you can
forget about figuring out what
i fully believe in now for it is even
Beyond 6.4 Million Words, now my FriEnd; so, just don't assume any one thing; about my Beliefs either.

Anyway, Generally Speaking, I address the Topic, Always Have, and Not the Person Expressing the Topic;

But tHere Are Exceptions to Every Generality too; as the Fine Print of Life always has 'the' unexpected, too.

And to Be Clear, You Don't Seem Fully like a Scientist to me at all; as they usually don't have a Sense of Humor;

Yours is Rather Dry like mine; and that's Okay with me; even Humorless People, too; although they bore me silly; hehe..;)

And oh by A way "Grasshopper"; if "you've" (not you really) really done all that stuff 'You' Suggest you Do; it seems to me at least; 'you' would Be 'Brave' Enough to Show Your Face. Doing is More Than Talking; And Even Walking like a So-Called Man; hehe; or Son of Man; hAhe; me, Though; i Rather Be A Son of A Woman too; as the Exit/Entrance is a lot Dam easier to Navigate, at LEast..;)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2018, 12:34 am

aghogday wrote:

hAha; Remember now as Discussed it's not
Possible for me to be Speaking Directly
to You Really as You Already Stated
You Are Passing over my Writing.
I referenced my First Comment
on this Thread for this;
Just as a Reminder
of that then too.
i'm Not in This
for
Affirmation;
Replies are Nice
but i did not get
those here when i Acted
as a "Perfectly Behaved" 'Robot';
So; i'm not missing Anything at all, Here;
But i am Expressing An Opinion in FULL.
Your only Mistake Now Was/Is limiting
me as Theist
when you
really
Have no FULL idea
What IS 'ALL' of What i
Personally Believe At/AS ALL
As
i am
Alleist And
or Allist/eTc.;
And "Alias
Smith Or
and Jones";
Big Difference
Between That And
THEist tiny limitations
oF aLL Abrahamic Religions
As Practiced These days at least;
Where Human Becomes only God and
Last Prophet and Such Non-Sense Now
As Just Another 'Trump-Lit Gas-Lit Reality' Spoon-Fed From Close to Birth.
And i am not Counting Jewish Folks Now Among Abrahamic Religions as they sort of still get 'it'
in the
More
Mystical Older
Jewish Traditions still;
And some of the Original
Gnostic "Sacred Texts" unadulterated
As Christian From Modern Influence still now.
My Favorite, is Still the Naturist Version of Jesus
in the Gospel of Thomas Verse 37; where he just says
Strips off your Clothes (Cultural Gas-lit onesToo) and See God Naked Within as everyone now.
And the Muslim Sufi's Still Get the 'Emerald Tablet' Thingie about a Spiraling Free Dance now too.
It would take 6.4 Million Words to More fully explain what i believe in and more and currently hehe; there
is no
one
on Earth
but me up
to the task of
Reading/Doing that now.
In other words, now, you can
forget about figuring out what
i fully believe in now for it is even
Beyond 6.4 Million Words, now my FriEnd; so, just don't assume any one thing; about my Beliefs either.

Anyway, Generally Speaking, I address the Topic, Always Have, and Not the Person Expressing the Topic;

But tHere Are Exceptions to Every Generality too; as the Fine Print of Life always has 'the' unexpected, too.

And to Be Clear, You Don't Seem Fully like a Scientist to me at all; as they usually don't have a Sense of Humor;

Yours is Rather Dry like mine; and that's Okay with me; even Humorless People, too; although they bore me silly; hehe..;)

And oh by A way "Grasshopper"; if "you've" (not you really) really done all that stuff 'You' Suggest you Do; it seems to me at least; 'you' would Be 'Brave' Enough to Show Your Face. Doing is More Than Talking; And Even Walking like a So-Called Man; hehe; or Son of Man; hAhe; me, Though; i Rather Be A Son of A Woman too; as the Exit/Entrance is a lot Dam easier to Navigate, at LEast..;)

I hope you realise that in my last reply to you I was being facetious...
And I was serious when I said in one of today's posts that I was flying high on caffeine...
I am hyper/super sensitive to caffeine and can only imagine what I would be like on amphetamines...<chuckle>

So don't read too much into what I did say...
I was off my face and enjoying it though...<chuckle>

Cheers, my friend... :wink:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2018, 12:49 am

Positive Nihilism: A Visual Poem:

https://youtu.be/WzxNk1y10hs

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2018, 1:09 am

https://youtu.be/mZAJytwa0Fg