19 Apr 2024, 7:20 pm

Aww to everything

Elmer's wife since 2022

.。*゚+.*.。 ゚+..。*゚+

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2024, 10:30 pm

Lulu is the most ferocious tiger around.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

Yesterday, 11:22 pm

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 1:59 am

funeralxempire wrote:

Well my mom has 3 cats, granted part of that is because my brother and me wanted to keep the cats but we c
ouldn't really since we both moved away which sort of sucks and isn't fair but by the time now that maybe one of us could take the cats if need be...now my mom is attatched to them, idk she loves those cats. Even though she is 'not a dog person' or pet person like she doesn't like having pets and yet...she likes those cats, and she liked a dog my brother found abandoned in a hotel he was working at....but he was a quite old dog so he only lived about a year longer from when my brother found him but my mom got attatched to that dog and was very sad when he died.

But also she doesn't like fantasy but she loves the Lord of the Rings movies. Like really, really likes the lord of the rings movies when she in the past had banned me and my siblings from watching the hobbit animated version when we were kids, but out dad let us watch it when she wasn't home and he was and we just didn't tell her. But yeah she thought gollum in that was too scary for us kids. and guess what character she liked in the live action movies and then got mad at when he chose the path of the corrpt ring. same character she thought was too creepy in the animated version.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 4:30 am

Cats are wonderful creatures.