Page 11 of 11 [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2023, 8:43 pm

No, thank you for your help this week. I have no recollection of those days. Are you available tomorrow morning to be a little late? I was thinking about Jack Off Jill and you should totally have a ton of that. Maybe we should get together for a meeting with the team I have set for all of those people who keep bugging me about the lack of decency going on with your casual shoes. I have no idea what that means but if you want me to find out how to respond, I have a few hours left. Something else for you guys, I thought it would help if you need a hammer to fall back into your head like a unicorn. All you need to do is not buy anything from the voice box. That's a good idea. I have to get my head out of my mind now so I can get some rest today. I will see you tomorrow then.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2023, 5:53 am

The first thing you should know is that you have a good body and you are not a bad dancer. If you’re going to do this then try to get some rest before you start doing it and try not getting injured.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2023, 9:41 am

Before the end of the year you should expect more than I can ever do. Now you have a wonderful day and enjoy your tomatoes in the middle of the world. And yeah, it would be great if you remind me about the lack of song quotes about being a thwarty blocker. I'm not sure what the hell is going on with that one. I haven't gone to check it out and sorta sat on my phone.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2023, 6:38 pm

The new law would require the federal government’s consent to provide information on how to deal with a child who is not eligible for the drug program or the child whose parents have already signed the drug program into law and who may be subject to a drug suspension if they do so without prior approval from a court in the United Kingdom and Canada for their treatment plan involving drug rehabilitation.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2023, 6:45 pm

I’m not sure if I can make it tonight but I’m going to be at my big man with the next hour so I’ll see what size it is and I’ll text you a picture of it when it’s ready to play.

Thanks again for your time and your patience with me in the future and I’ll talk with my wife to see what time she will come out of her shell onto me.

She is very big and has very strong legs so I’m not going anywhere when I’m with her and she’s not very good at her feet but she’s really great at doing it with them so I think she will have a great personality some day.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2023, 6:55 pm

I’m so glad you got laid and got your back up again with those two little babies who were just born. They look like they’re making hallucinations in their head or something and they look really weird but they’re not really there so they don’t know if it’s just a coincidence.

They are like a little tiny thing but they’re just so big I can’t believe they’re not doing it right now but they are really sweet and sour or barbecued.

I don’t know how to make love with you but I’m sure you know how and you can tell me what to do with it if I need any advice or help please.

The way I feel is that I’m always here for you if you want to be loved or whatever and I’m not trying to make it worse or hurt your relationship with my uncle and his other brother unless you’re cool with that because I’m always happy to break your back if you want.

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2023, 7:03 pm

The fact that his name was the same as the old guy who was in the waiting room at the end of the year is interesting.

Further down the road from the house of fun is a full-time position. The pay is so high. I have a meeting with the flu. My sickness is not good.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2023, 7:06 pm

The first book of the series is about my inner demons who were killed by their own inner demons in a battle against the evil spirits of their gods. It has a demonic demon in it who is not afraid of his enemies like you and your demons but it will never stop hurting your soul because you have a demonic place in your heart and your mind is not your own. I don’t want the devil to kill your face but you are the next in line for that evil thing to happen and it will take you forever to forget about the evil things it will do to you in the end.

You are not a person and you will never get to see my side of the story because I don’t know what you are. I’m just trying to get you to understand that I don’t love you and you are my only enemy because you have no idea what you’re talking about but I don’t care if you say anything else about me or my demonic intentions to the world you don’t even know.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2023, 7:12 pm

The first time you hit me I had a bad feeling about you and then I was just like you so don’t tell anybody I said that. I just want to hit you and then you can talk about me like you do with your boyfriend or your girlfriend because you know I don’t want to hurt anybody but you.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2023, 9:07 pm

Can I help you with the purchases on the flip side? I'm not there yet but I'll text you when I know the best course of action for this one. And now that we know it's not a possum in the house with a rolled up newspaper, you have to be there with that side eye and a half of my head. It will take a few minutes, but I'm sure you can do it again one day at a time. So that could have brought up a lot of pressure on you and you're not going to be able to say hi to all the people who are different than us and imprint upon us, but I'm glad you got home safely. Before I go back from walking the dog, get a new technique and then I can appreciate that we have a hunch.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2023, 9:39 am

The first time you were able and you had to do something about the situation you had in your mind you took a chance on me. You didn’t even realize that I was going through a divorce and you didn’t want me around anymore so you just kept opening your mouth to make me think about what you wanted. I’m just not gonna lie to you anymore because you didn’t even want to be here with me anymore and you’re still not even there anyway.

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2023, 6:15 am

One day I will be in the office. So I will try to get a new appointment for the next week and I will be back in the ukulele office. Thank you for your help with the house. We will be in touch soon to see if I can find a way to make sure you have a favourite place.

Further, they will be detail-oriented and you will have a good time. There is no other option for you. :lol:

The bus driver started talking about the car park in the car park and how they were roommates.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2023, 3:54 pm

The only thing that is better today than yesterday is that a few years ago I was going up to bed now. I know you are busy, but it's still available if you can find out if your phone was involved in a hit and run.

It sounds great, thanks, but I'm not trying to be a human any time after that. I have no idea why I was thinking about that when we were in the middle of those chocodiles. You know that I'm a little confused about that one.

Be a good little fox and I will send you a pair of shoes for a time that works best for you. The possum in the yard and I will see you soon then :heart: