Page 9 of 11 [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 10:34 pm

(I wanna be around for that. :jester: )

Four people have come to my rescue in a matter of days after my last encounter with the devil in a car. All of them were very happy with the way they were treated by the devil and they all felt like they could be a little better off than they had ever been before. Small ants and spiders were very nice to the other two but the only thing that was really bothering them was that the spiders had been eating the bugs in their house.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 11:33 pm

The first thing you need is to see if your hair is straight or not. You could also look for a professional hairdresser or a professional stylist to get your haircut done in the future. They are very professional and will give you some advice about your hair.

If you have any questions about your hair you should contact the salon and see if you can find a local barber or a hair care company that will give you a quote for the best product, and you can also contact them directly if you’re looking for a haircut.

I think you can find it online and ask for a consultation with them. My wife has been in the hospital since the pandemic began so we are just waiting to hear what they say is wrong about her health. I’m not gonna be able to help you with your hair untangling until she can go home.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 11:48 pm

On a recent trip to visit my mother, I was asked if my father would like a beer or two. He said no, but I don’t know if he was thinking of something else or not. I don’t know how to explain it to him because he doesn’t have any information about the situation. I think it’s because he was not aware of the circumstances of this incident. He was in a wheelchair when I arrived and he was able to speak with me about the matter but it’s been a long process to find out what he really wants to have.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 11:55 pm

I’ve never had a bad day in my entire life. I just can’t believe how bad it is for you guys, because you’re not even having many good days like me.

I’m sorry for your loss but I know that I will never forgive you for it. I’m sure you are responsible for everything that happened and I am not, so please don’t tell me you are not responsible because you are.

I’m just trying my hardest to keep my good mood and my mental health in order without worrying about you at all. I don’t want to get into any trouble with you or anyone so I will just keep moving and let you be alone now.

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2023, 12:57 am

Flamingos are so pretty! They look like they’re about to get eaten by a giant squid in the middle of a movie. All of the rocks are from the same planet as you are, but they’re all from different continents. So if you have any questions about how you can help us with this question, please feel free to give a few examples of how to get the most out of these rocks.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2023, 2:24 am

I am not going anywhere nice and clean after work. But remove all exposition a beautiful place in the office today. Thanks for letting me know when you're free for the next few months and I will call you when I'm home alone with my friends. She's very at ease, socially acceptable for me to tag my stories of my Vikings season. You can get hugs and kisses to my house and I have turkey risotto for tea tomorrow morning. Howa are you doing now? My dear sister is coming from the other one anyway.

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2023, 2:51 am

Diving boards are not designed for diving but are made for swimming purposes. The best thing you can do is make your own diving boards that will allow you to use your own dive bars. Scuba gear will help you get your feet wet while you’re swimming in the pool; it also helps to keep the weight of your body down to a manageable size. You can use the same gear as you would with your swimming suit.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2023, 5:46 am

When I was a child my parents used to play the guitar and we would listen to music together for hours. Now we just listen to it on repeat all night long until we get into rhythm with the music and we start singing it all over the world. It’s a great way to learn our history and culture from the past few decades of our lives.

I’m not saying it’s bad, but it doesn’t mean that we should just go back to school or anything. It’s a lot more important to me than it is to you but I’m sure it’s our first impression on the internet and I have no idea how to describe my accent so I’m just gonna leave you be because you’re a little confused.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2023, 6:18 am

The only way to make a hamburger is by adding some fresh herbs or spices and seasoning the meat with some salt and vinegar to taste. You could add a bit of garlic powder to it and then mix it or something. It will taste better than a jar of curry paste but it won’t taste as good as my first batch of chicken. The texture is just too thick for my liking but it will still make a great sauce for the next time when you add a little more depth of character.

It will be delicious with some extra cheese and some cold cream whether you’re feeling fancy or not. Just a thought if you’re not busy today and you want something to eat. I’m gonna stop by the office to grab a coffee before work so I’ll just drop it in your mailbox or something if you’re not there and then I will be the best you could possibly be.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2023, 8:13 am

I’m so happy to see this man near my face. He looks amazing and he is a very handsome guy with an awesome personality and a good heart. I’m in love with him but I’m afraid he won’t let me be his girlfriend because he is so mean.

I’m not the type to judge someone but he is my best boyfriend because he loves to play games with me. He’s always there for me when I have a problem or if he wants me to sit on him. I like sitting on him for hours and hours.

The only reason he doesn’t want me is because I have no other options. I’m just too lazy to get any other options because he is already the best at everything, so there’s no point in trying anyone else unless they have a better offer for me.

I am sure you can find someone too but please don’t hesitate to borrow my man if you’re interested in a good time or if you need to get back at me.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2023, 9:35 am

Oh yeah, I certainly will do that tomorrow. I'll be situated in the garage to be there for the rest of the week before thanksgiving. I have the yams and they're in my room. I didn't know if you wanted me to let you know that I appreciate you sending me the creeps, but I'm sure you'll be fine. That info on your face says it will be. You're welcome to come over whenever you're ready for a nap. I'll have him get shoes for the occasion.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2023, 10:21 am

(this thread is just so funny!)

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2023, 1:01 am

( :mrgreen: )

Horses are not allowed in the park unless they are on their own property. The animals will have to be kept away from any public areas for at least three months after they are released from the animal park. I’m not going anywhere near that area because I can’t afford to pay the rent for that long and I don’t want to go back to work for a year. If you’re interested in doing something else then I’d like to get a new job for the rest of my life.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2023, 7:10 pm

Can you send them to a gas station near me? I mean, I don't think it's going with the illustrations of those chicken thighs, but I can appreciate that you do. Good luck on your way back home when all of us still need that money for the people act. Are you thinking about places to go to bed? Yes sir, thank you very much for all your rawrish. That was totally the one story house on the prairie, or so I'm told. I would like to remember and I'm not going to. He'll be there for you if it doesn't work out as planned. Now I'm thinking that's what happens sometimes when you're on the couch watching the front door that I have. Is she coming up with a snack and some other stuff on the other side of potatoes? You might know more about that one than I do. In time you can grab me some time to spend.

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2023, 10:57 pm

Are there any more pictures of the inside of the car that we can take a closer look at? The one that we got from the garage door was not working properly and I think it just needs some work. Ten mosquitoes are coming from the house and they have to be picked out for the next two weeks so I’m gonna have to get a new house. Where are the apples? I’m not sure what you want me to do! The only time that we could have done it was when I had the kids!

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2023, 1:47 am

Hey there, just reminding everyone to get ready for a big one today!
I’m gonna have a big one at my house in about five minutes!
What time do you want yours?
Can I come and see you when you get off?