Jobs in the Entertainment Industry

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

imdoneone
Raven
Raven

16 Nov 2018, 11:21 pm

What are the best and worst jobs in the entertainment industry for a person with autism?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2018, 11:40 pm

...Worst: cleaning up after Har ey Weinstein :D ? :P :mrgreen:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Alexanderplatz
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2018, 12:44 am

It's all nasty.

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2018, 3:31 am

Entertainment jobs are scarce and competition for them is rife. Unless you're deeply passionate about entering the entertainment industry and you know what you want to do, it's unlikely that you'll find stable employment in it. Even then, much of the jobs in the entertainment industry are project-based, so if you end up with a job like that you'll likely need to work a second job to stay afloat whilst you're not involved in any projects.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2018, 8:07 am

I could see myself making those little models that get blown up!

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2018, 1:28 pm

Depends what you mean by "entertainment industry." I bet you could sell popcorn or take tickets at a movie theater. If you want to direct feature films, you have a lot of dues to pay first.