Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2018, 7:30 pm

I want a pokemon with false swipe and an ability or move that prevents fleeing in heart gold.
Suggestions?

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

Grammar Geek
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2018, 7:51 pm

Breeding a female Absol with a male Umbreon who knows Mean Look is the best that I can find.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2018, 10:06 pm

As an alternative, if the Umbreon knew Baton Pass from Eevee, then it could use Baton Pass after doing Mean Look to keep the effect as you switch to a Pokémon that can use False Swipe. Not a single Pokémon, but specialization could help.

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2018, 10:20 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
As an alternative, if the Umbreon knew Baton Pass from Eevee, then it could use Baton Pass after doing Mean Look to keep the effect as you switch to a Pokémon that can use False Swipe. Not a single Pokémon, but specialization could help.

I think I'll do that for now, and then once I can, grab either a breed absol or a smeargle

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

roronoa79
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2018, 2:43 am

Pokemon that can know Block and False Swipe in HGSS:
Venusaur
Mew
Armaldo

Pokemon that can know Mean Look and False Swipe in HGSS:
Absol
Gallade

Venusaur and Mew can also learn sleep-inducing moves (sleep powder and hypnosis), so they might be your best bets.

Hope this helps

Δυνατὰ δὲ οἱ προύχοντες πράσσουσι καὶ οἱ ἀσθενεῖς ξυγχωροῦσιν.
Those with power do what their power permits, and the weak can only acquiesce.

- Thucydides

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2018, 10:01 am

:jester:

roronoa79 wrote:
Pokemon that can know Block and False Swipe in HGSS:
Venusaur
Mew
Armaldo

Pokemon that can know Mean Look and False Swipe in HGSS:
Absol
Gallade

Venusaur and Mew can also learn sleep-inducing moves (sleep powder and hypnosis), so they might be your best bets.

Hope this helps

I think I have a ralts in pearl I could trade over, or I could try to defeat red in soul silver and breed a bulbasaur.
Assuming I didn't transfer it up to b2

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2018, 11:12 am

You can find which ones can learn that move in Bulbapedia.
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/False_Swipe_(move)

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2018, 1:20 pm

Okay, I caught a ralts in pearl, breed it with a gastly, now have a male ralts with meanlook as an egg move, and will be evolving it into a gallade to teach it false swipe.