Audiobooks/Videos on Nutrition, Diet and Exercise?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2018, 5:42 am

Does anyone know where I can find some good resources to learn all about nutrition, vitamins, diet, exercise, strength and muscle building, etc? I'd ideally like comprehensive information on these subjects that I would be able to listen to in the form of audio at my work. The more information-packed they are, the better.

I think really learning in-depth about these subjects will motivate me and inspire me to make better choices in terms of diet and exercise.

brightonpete
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Nov 2018, 5:17 pm

Dr. Axe has a good head on his shoulders. I've seen crackpots, but this guy is pretty good. Take a look...

Dr. Axe's website

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2018, 3:12 am

Try the public library. Some have audiobooks available.

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2018, 1:36 am

starkid wrote:
Try the public library. Some have audiobooks available.

I need to be able to download them on my phone.

Oafin
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Dec 2018, 4:07 pm

I have listened to /read quite a number of fitness and diet-related books over the last couple of years, I make short videos about the books when I have time. I also have a couple of Facebook groups, in those groups, I have some PDFs stored of various books that were available in that form. There are vast amounts of links to Videos, Podcast, Studies and other sources in this groups. Let me know what suits you can I can post some links or tell you how to find the groups if you are on facebook.