Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

WildColonial
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2019, 10:00 pm

As a kid, my hair was super long. When I was about 4ish, my mom gave me a bob haircut and I had a meltdown. For years, I wouldn’t let anyone cut it except my bangs. When I was about 10, my mom put her foot down because my hair was down to my waist amd super thick. I’m fairly tall and was already past 5 feet then, so that was a LOT of hair to take care of. Ever since then, I’ve gone back and forth between short and long. It’s short at the moment, but I’m trying to decide if I should grow it out again. One of the ways I stim is putting my hands in my hair.

“‘Why was I chosen?’ ‘Such questions cannot be answered,’ said Gandalf. ‘You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess: not for power or wisdom, at any rate. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.’”

KikiKitty678
Toucan
Toucan

12 Apr 2019, 7:48 pm

Fluctuating. It grows quickly, so it only takes three months for my hair to go from short to long.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2019, 8:21 pm

It is down to my collarbone.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2019, 2:42 am

I may get it cut shorter again, looking less gay isn't helping, in fact I think the bob's made me look older.

warrier120
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Apr 2019, 2:41 pm

I have a nice bob cut that fits the shape of my face quite well. I usually don't tie it up, which saves me some time when doing labs in my chem class involving fire.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 93 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 125 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits

Level 1 ASD, INTP, heteroromantic asexual