The most unfair thing you've had to deal with

Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

CubsBullsBears
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Dec 2018, 11:41 pm

A couple weeks ago, I shared my story of how I got robbed of my first relationship that could possibly last a long time. At least until her parents somehow decide to let her be, which won't be anytime soon.

Now I wanna know, what is something that has happened in your life that is so unfair to you? Bad things that have happened that are completely out of your control, and it causes you a lot of hurt inside?

serpentari
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Dec 2018, 2:58 am

its hard to rate s**t. lets just say, when i am treated fairly, i get paranoid and start looking for a catch.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2018, 7:22 am

Where to begin...

The time I got molested by my cousin when I was 10 years old nobody would believe me.

The time I had the hell beat out of me for sneaking a pop tart out of the kitchen and was forced to wear pants to school the next day to hide the marks on my legs.

Not being allowed to learn to drive.

Having to put up with my mom breaking up and getting back with her psycho ex husband for 9 years and going.

Losing my house when my mom divorced her second husband and we couldn't afford the rent and we basically wound up homeless for awhile.

My mom's second husband taking my brothers and sister away from me after he and my mom divorced.

My real dad and mom divorcing when I was just a baby and he and his family never had s**t to do with me.

My best friend passing away.

I could go on and on...

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2018, 10:43 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
Where to begin...

The time I got molested by my cousin when I was 10 years old nobody would believe me.

The time I had the hell beat out of me for sneaking a pop tart out of the kitchen and was forced to wear pants to school the next day to hide the marks on my legs.

Having to put up with my mom breaking up and getting back with her psycho ex husband for 9 years and going.

Losing my house when my mom divorced her second husband and we couldn't afford the rent and we basically wound up homeless for awhile.

My mom's second husband taking my brothers and sister away from me after he and my mom divorced.

My real dad and mom divorcing when I was just a baby and he and his family never had s**t to do with me.

I could go on and on...

Wow ... after that list - I got nuthin'.

CubsBullsBears
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Dec 2018, 11:42 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
Where to begin...

I could go on and on...

Dang, that's all brutal. I hope you're doing ok now that you're well into adulthood.

serpentari
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Dec 2018, 11:45 am

thats why i'd rather not make lists. to not scathe u lot.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2018, 11:48 am

I think I'm a lot better now than I was. I mean that's all in the past right? At least I'm not dealing with most of those things now.

Besides there's lots of people out there who I'm sure have had it worst than me. I've had plenty of good things happen in my life too.

Aspie19828
Toucan
Toucan

05 Dec 2018, 11:57 am

I have faced chronic rejection from society through out my entire life. I have lived a life of emptiness, loneliness and isolation.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2018, 12:34 pm

Being an Aspie is the most unfair thing I've ever had to deal with in my life because of certain NTs getting away with ruining my life but if I defend myself against an NT bully just once, I get the "oh how do you think that poor NT felt when you said/did that?" lecture. That just makes my blood boil.

On antidepressants (50mg Sertraline) ~ Helps control emotional outbursts but not general anxiety.

serpentari
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Dec 2018, 12:38 pm

it gets even better when they use ur help/resourses/whatever and then b***h about their feelings, when they nevr gave a f**k to urs) ya, i kinda am so used to that, im really surprised when it doesnt happen xD

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2018, 12:43 pm

Was I blessed to have a mostly positive experience with most Neurotypicals or what? :|

I admit I was bullied by kids in school who called me "Forrest Gump" and "Harry Potter on Crack" but most NT adults I knew were pretty nice to me. And the kids started being nicer to me as I got older.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2018, 1:17 pm

When I was young I ran away to France and got detained in a mental hospital there. Upon my return to the UK I was sent a bill for £2000. I was left almost penniless.

I consider it unfair because I didn't have the mental health at the time to understand the need for travel medical insurance or a European health insurance card.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2018, 1:30 pm

CubsBullsBears wrote:
... what is something that has happened in your life that is so unfair to you? ...
A "No Fault" divorce that took away my family, my home, my savings, and everything else important to me. Then I was laid off. Then I became sick. With nowhere to live and no one to care, I waited for death. All because my ex-wife decided that her boyfriend was a better man than I, simply because I was a workaholic and he had inherited his wealth.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2018, 6:44 pm

TW1ZTY,

Wow, that's horrible! That's not just unfair; that's downright horrendous.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2018, 6:56 pm

IstominFan wrote:
TW1ZTY,

Wow, that's horrible! That's not just unfair; that's downright horrendous.

Yeal well... maybe that partly explains why I'm a little screwed up? I dunno. But I really don't like blaming my personal issues on my childhood. My mom's childhood was worse at least I never had to go hungry and I got pretty much anything I ever wanted as a kid like video games, toys, etc.