Veteran

28 Dec 2018, 4:52 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
sly279 wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Gallia wrote:
zionists are lunatics
Zionism is the national movement of the Jewish people that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel. There is nothing "lunatic" about that.

Your anti-Semitism is noted, however.

There was never a "Jewish homeland" in Palestine. Judaism formed in the area like Christianity and Islam. Zionism is producing an ethno religious state on top of the native population and blowing up everything in site as well as their neighbours. Israel is out of control. Bombed Syria on Christmas day.

Never? So they didn’t live there when the romans came, conquered and prosucuted them?
They weren’t there after they fleas eqypt.
They’ve been there for thousands and thousands of years
Neither Jews or Muslims celebrate Christmas so it’s just another day for them.

People practising Judaism lived there yes, among others.
Nice excuse for Israel bombing Syria at Christmas. I'm sure you'd make the same excuses of Iran had bombed Israel on Christmas day....

Yes I would, it’s nit a f*****g special day for either of them. Even if it was it’s war people don’t care about holidays if their enemies.
The Vietnamese launched a offensive on their national holiday.
You epexct two people fighting to just stop and make peace cause Christians habe a holiday?
Is there a part in the Geneva convention thst forbids attacks on religious holidays I’m missing?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2018, 6:01 pm

Iran was making its way out and Israel bombed their plane. On Christmas day. Israel pretends to care about Christianity but it doesn't.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"