Guys my type aren’t into me

Page 1 of 4 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2018, 2:35 pm

I really like guys with long straight brown hair, pale skin, brown, green or hazel eyes and are video game and REAL music obsessed. They like edgy, miserable, goth girls. I’m not goth and I’m happy nearly all the time and dress feminine

It just annoys me so much!

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2018, 2:36 pm

LOL....you wouldn't be into me, then. Oh well :(

SportsGamer35728
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Dec 2018, 2:44 pm

Unfortunately my hair isn't long but otherwise I think we'd get along great :wink:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2018, 4:41 pm

Your bed is a mess.

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2018, 5:32 pm

What kinds of guys are into you?.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2018, 6:02 pm

The Grand Inquisitor wrote:
What kinds of guys are into you?.

Guys who are Nonverbal,have fetal
alcohol or Down’s syndrome and the occasional hfa with nothing in common with me

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2018, 6:16 pm

Well if you want to broaden your appeal, slimming down a bit might help, as overweight isn't the favoured body type by most guys (or girls). It's the same advice I'd give to a man in a comparable situation but ultimately it's up to you.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2018, 6:36 pm

Well if you want to broaden your appeal, slimming down a bit might help, as overweight isn't the favoured body type by most guys (or girls). It's the same advice I'd give to a man in a comparable situation but ultimately it's up to you.

Funny how the usually givers of such advice to men here are silent when it’s a woman?

I’d honestly given how this horrible world works sugges the op changes who she wants to date, changes herself to match who she wants to date wants to date or accept being single.

I’d change if I could but I can’t so I’m stuck with being single.

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2018, 6:40 pm

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
I really like guys with long straight brown hair, pale skin, brown, green or hazel eyes and are video game and REAL music obsessed. They like edgy, miserable, goth girls. I’m not goth and I’m happy nearly all the time and dress feminine

It just annoys me so much!

Where/how do you try to meet guys? Maybe that's the issue. What you're looking for doesn't seem too difficult.

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2018, 6:43 pm

sly279 wrote:

Funny how the usually givers of such advice to men here are silent when it’s a woman?

Well if you'd consider me one of them then you can't claim that I'm inconsistent.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2018, 6:52 pm

sly279 wrote:

I’d honestly given how this horrible world works sugges the op changes who she wants to date, changes herself to match who she wants to date wants to date or accept being single.

Sly, I appreciate your input. Guys like my ex who was what I described doesn’t like girls who dress like me. They all based on multiple guys I’ve seen or met like to be with edgy girls. I wouldn’t dare sacrifice who I am.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2018, 7:18 pm

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Sly, I appreciate your input. Guys like my ex who was what I described doesn’t like girls who dress like me. They all based on multiple guys I’ve seen or met like to be with edgy girls. I wouldn’t dare sacrifice who I am.

That’s good
Im in a dark place currently so it don’t have my normally naive hopeful reply.
I’d date a woman like you. Most them wouldn’t date me.
If you want to remain true I think that’s cool.
It might not ever lead to love though sadly.
You could change and find love but then it’s a do they really love you question right?

Like say I could change say I get a better job and then I get a gf but she wouldn’t date me before so it would seem she loves the job not me.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2018, 7:18 pm

sly279 wrote:

Well if you'd consider me one of them then you can't claim that I'm inconsistent.

Not in this matter anyways :p

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2018, 9:26 pm

From what I've seen, taste in what you find attractive in a partner can change over time.
People you find attractive at 20 may make you shudder at 25.

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

27 Dec 2018, 9:45 pm

Iv'e seen your recent posts, you want to have a dating life and have a boyfriend right? Well i'm telling you, if you want to have a boyfriend, you should consider losing some weight. You have a cute face, so you'd look a lot better if your body matched your face.

I understand that your body type can't be completely changed, but if you want to be able to date higher quality men and attract more men in general, you should consider making it a new years to lose some body fat and get into better shape.

Because the good news is that your weight and your body type can be changed (to a certain extent), so the question is what's stopping you from achieving your fitness goals?

Get a gym membership, start doing aerobic exercises, eat better.

Don't get a bunch of sugary and unhealthy crap, eat healthy goods that are low in fat and sodium.

You may not ever be slim, but that doesn't mean you can't take on a more curvy build.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2018, 10:03 pm

Looking at your photos, it's like your clothing seems a bit 'old' for you.
Goth clothing can be feminine, although you're kind of screwed if you don't like dark colours.