Confederate Statues II - Super Bowl Boogaloo

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 12:22 pm

Prometheus18 wrote:
Mr TW1ZTY, I think you need a good cup of tea to calm down.

I can't, caffeine makes me a lot worse. And with my expressive thoughts it's all or nothing. :mrgreen:

Prometheus18
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 12:36 pm

You can get decaffeinated tea, although it doesn't taste as good. But then tea in America tastes terrible anyway (or so I'm told).

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 12:46 pm

Prometheus18 wrote:
You can get decaffeinated tea, although it doesn't taste as good. But then tea in America tastes terrible anyway (or so I'm told).

I used to love drinking a glass of iced tea with lots of sugar all the time but I had to give it up because the caffeine would effect my bipolar disorder. :(

I've had mint tea and green tea before and thought it was disgusting. :eew:

Prometheus18
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 12:50 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
Prometheus18 wrote:

I used to love drinking a glass of iced tea with lots of sugar all the time but I had to give it up because the caffeine would effect my bipolar disorder. :(

Green tea is a lovely, wholesome drink, but an acquired taste. Great for the brain; I used to have one first thing upon getting up in the morning to provide mental clarity for the day. The Chinese and Japanese swear by it. My favourite green tea is Sencha.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 12:55 pm

Prometheus18 wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Prometheus18 wrote:

Green tea is a lovely, wholesome drink, but an acquired taste. Great for the brain; I used to have one first thing upon getting up in the morning to provide mental clarity for the day. The Chinese and Japanese swear by it. My favourite green tea is Sencha.

Nowadays I always drink water, but I'll order a soda whenever we go out to eat. I mostly get sprite because it has no caffeine but once in awhile I will get a coke.

I like coca cola. :drunken:

Prometheus18
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 1:17 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
Prometheus18 wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Prometheus18 wrote:

Nowadays I always drink water, but I'll order a soda whenever we go out to eat. I mostly get sprite because it has no caffeine but once in awhile I will get a coke.

Coca cola is the most amoral, repulsive corporation that I know of, after Monsanto, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and a few others. It's also loaded with nasty additives. Wouldn't touch it.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2019, 1:26 pm

Prometheus18 wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Prometheus18 wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
Prometheus18 wrote:

Coca cola is the most amoral, repulsive corporation that I know of, after Monsanto, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and a few others. It's also loaded with nasty additives. Wouldn't touch it.

I think all big corporations are evil. :twisted: But what can you do? They rule the world. :king: :queen: