Page 8 of 10 [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2019, 6:38 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I created a another account with gender female and put the pic of us together and set filter in a way to be visible by straight guys only.

That's illegal dude.

Yeah right, I will be jailed for it /sarcasm.

Seriously, I don’t regret it because I discovered the whole truth.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2019, 6:43 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
Maybe people could stop with the slut shaming, though.

The word slut was not even mentioned once in the whole enire thread, where do you see these things?:-/

If there was any shaming, it was cheater shaming - and that’s gender neutral shaming.

Please don’t be like those who imagine sexism in everything.

You're going around telling the internet about her pre-post dating sex life calling her hypersexual, forging accounts, cybersharing her conversations with strangers on WP and trolling to see who she's slept with. You said "now I know what's wrong with her: she's hypersexual" (previously, you called her a nymphomaniac).

What's wrong with her is that she dicked you around and that she's a player for immigration power. The sex isn't part of the equation. She was deceitful whether she slept around or not, because she dates men for her own gain. She broke up with you and wasn't kind to you, but you shouldn't be telling the internet all about her and blaming it on her sex drive. Most of all it's reprehensible to troll her with fake accounts pretending you are a woman and baiting men to respond.

My comment wasn't sexist because neither men nor women should be treated that way by ex-partners online.

You deserved the truth as far as she would tell you the truth. Unfortunately, the rest is a risk we take whenever we choose to date someone and put our faith in their integrity.

I'm sorry she was so deceitful, but you're lucky to move on.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2019, 6:45 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:

Is that really what it is, though? If any person chooses to have multiple partners, that’s one thing—and I don’t believe in giving men a free pass, either. But cheating with multiple partners when you have a partner who believes you have a relationship? That’s dirty. If she wanted to pursue other men, she should have broken things off at the first sign of trouble.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2019, 6:52 pm

AngelRho wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

Is that really what it is, though? If any person chooses to have multiple partners, that’s one thing—and I don’t believe in giving men a free pass, either. But cheating with multiple partners when you have a partner who believes you have a relationship? That’s dirty. If she wanted to pursue other men, she should have broken things off at the first sign of trouble.

Agreed.

She may well be a 'slut' if such a word exists (for either gender). She was gross and inappropriate, I agree. But discussing her sex life online, sharing her actual texts with the internet, and forging online catfish accounts to prove it (and then report back to WP), is cyber bullying. It's shaming. My issue is with the public "shaming" of this person, not with the fact Boo thinks she is promiscuous. That should be a private matter, beyond "I broke up with my girlfriend. She was deceitful. I'm very hurt".

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2019, 11:39 pm

If I didn’t provide any proof no one would have believed me, society always assume the man did something wrong or cheated. In fact I was assumed of so by close friends till I showed them the screenshots. Her sister assumed so till I showed her the screenshots and she was shocked.

When she was fooling me for that long the least she deserves is for my social circle to know what she did when they ask me what happened.

You know Isabella, there was a popular website called dontdatehim or something where women posted photos of their ex bfs + shaming description and warned other women not to date them, what I did was far less “public shaming” because you can’t identify her.

I don’t regret it especially I was not in my normal state.

And btw all these imgur links are in my closed private account, it doesn’t show on imgur’s pages.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 11:53 am

You know what Isabella?

You have a point, you’re right - I was in a “venting, sad and furious state”.

Mods, please delete the earlier posts with the later screenshots.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 11:58 am

On the other hand what about freedom of speech? People get reported about in the news every day for all sorts of things? Why shouldn't Boo be allowed to express himself freely? People get dragged through the news, their name as well, which Boo hasn't provided, for protesting against a nuclear reactor or something like that.

I don't think Boo has done anything wrong at all.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 12:30 pm

ANYWAY.... I just arrived from a “date”, or a “friend date” ... I dunno what to call it.
She is someone I knew her way before my ex, and she invited me to pub/disco when she knew abt my break up.

There was touching from her side, kissing, sitting on my lap, danced on my lap, wild dancing, hand-feeding me, took photos of us hands around arms, and kissing on cheek, she even put carrots in my mouth half inside and ate the half outside (as a french kissing).
Then .... she called me a dear friend. *shrugs* lol :lol: Then kissed me again almost on lips.

I think I better to keep this one as a friend, people are really confusing.

What’s funny that my ex HATED that young woman with passion, she is younger, single, childless, and more conventionally attractive (she even asked me to cut contact with her), and always told me that she is trying to steal me from her.

Actually this young woman hinted me not to fully trust my ex many times ages ago, straightforwardly. I wonder what she knew and heard abt her, or it was just her sixth sense.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 27 Jan 2019, 12:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 12:43 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
You know what Isabella?

Which posts Boo? Give me the date stamps? ( date and time ). You could also self report them then I'd know which posts.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 12:45 pm

fifasy wrote:
On the other hand what about freedom of speech? People get reported about in the news every day for all sorts of things? Why shouldn't Boo be allowed to express himself freely? People get dragged through the news, their name as well, which Boo hasn't provided, for protesting against a nuclear reactor or something like that.

I don't think Boo has done anything wrong at all.

We HAVE freedom of speech. The website owner isn’t obligated to respect all views, however. Still, we’re able to express a lot before crossing the line. I recently had some posts deleted. I disagree that I was in the wrong, assuming that’s why they deleted my posts, but I have to respect the right of the owner and mods to run this forum as they feel is best.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 12:47 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
You know what Isabella?

Which posts Boo? Give me the date stamps? ( date and time ). You could also self report them then I'd know which posts.

The links on page 7, you can delete or....replace them with something hilarious.
At 22 Jan 2019, 12:30 am

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 1:19 pm

i don't think that dating site police is coming on your doorstep any minute now...but as you wish.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 1:25 pm

Ferris might wish to use these as something funny. :P I saw them in Nashville last weekend on my trip to US.

I hope things improve for you, Boo, and I'm glad you're moving on.
It's nice that you had a good time with the new person and that you're being cautious moving forward.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 1:28 pm

Tsk tsk... that’s “objectification” and “body shaming”, Isabella.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 1:29 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

:P :wink:

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2019, 2:09 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

:P :wink:

You can't post s**t like that 8O :lol:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard