Would you date a guy who plays video games?

Page 6 of 6 [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Would you date a guy who plays video games?
Yes 76%  76%  [ 35 ]
No 24%  24%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 46

Prometheus18
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2019, 6:31 am

magz wrote:
Prometheus18 wrote:
I suppose I'm something of an asexual, but I consider myself ANTIsexual. I like some things about MGTOW, but I don't go for online cults and I think most of them are still too pro-sexual for my liking. I think sex is bad for BOTH genders and that we ought to cooperate to treat the social and mental health disaster of the sex drive.

It's okay to be asexual. It's okay to go your own way. It's okay not to be interested in dating.
It's a bit exotic to see sex drive as "social and mental health disaster". You mean what, humans should stop reproducing and die off?

I think that would be better for the planet - and for the future generations of children themselves, but no, I have no objections to sex for the purpose of reproduction, or only very weak ones.

Farunel
Raven
Raven

25 Feb 2019, 11:06 pm

I'd say it's almost a requirement in my case, heh. I need someone to play with. Preferably people that do both serious (Especially PvP), AND roleplaying.

enz
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2019, 1:38 am

If she's snotty about gamers she wouldn't like us regardless of the games

valarmorghulis
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Feb 2019, 5:10 pm

I got very confused when I saw this topic, I wasn't even sure if this was a serious question. I think every single one of my male acquaintances under 50 plays video games - expect one who codes so much that he doesn't have time. For me the question sounds about same like "would you date a guy who listens to music" or "would you date a guy who watches movies". But maybe I just happen to know certain kind of men, or video games are more common in my country, I don't know. The only situation where playing them would be problem for me was a serious addiction. Otherwise I see them so normal thing that it's not even a question for me.

BrokenPieces
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2019, 9:17 am

I don't think I could date or marry a guy who doesn't play video games. I think for me it's because it's been such a big part of my life. I watched my dad play games (Atari oof) when I was little, my whole childhood, along with my siblings. We all still play games and my mom's a gamer too. We don't have to have the same taste in games but it would be weird for me if he didn't play games at all.