Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Dani92
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Jan 2019, 5:15 pm

I find a lot of the time my breasts are really sensitive and can ache and be in pain , which I think is anxiety. I also get pains in my private areas , they scare me a bit , I just want to know if other girls get them as well?

aspergurl
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Apr 2019, 1:07 pm

hi, I get somewhat pains too, usually related to periods. Haven't checked with a doctor, they're not so bad. Probably just hormones messing up with our bodies. If your pains continue and get worse, maybe you should see a doctor. Just in case, I don't think it's anything serious. Many aspies are very sensitive to pain.

WildColonial
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2019, 9:30 pm

Mostly just the couple days before and the first couple days of my period. When I was younger (middle and high school), I had cramps so bad that I would beg my mom to let me stay home from school. They’ve gotten better as I’ve gotten older, and the years that I was on hormonal birth control, they were almost nonexistent.

In my 20s, I used to have a lot of pain during sex. That has also improved as I’ve gotten older.

“‘Why was I chosen?’ ‘Such questions cannot be answered,’ said Gandalf. ‘You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess: not for power or wisdom, at any rate. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.’”

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 5:21 am

I sometimes get a dull cramp in my lower abdomen, and I'm never sure if it's my ovaries or my bowels. They are only very slight cramps, and they don't really cause any problems like nausea or fatigue. But they can be annoying. Putting a hot-water-bottle on it eases the cramps.

Muia
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Apr 2019, 7:58 am

I’m hypermobile and have fibro pain because of my joints. Finally got the confirmation from doctors and physio. I’ve got to pace my activities and strengthen my muscles. It effects my sleep and at any given time I have varying levels of pains in different places. I’ve always had it, even since been a small child so I don’t know any different.

What really makes me mad is when people dismiss my aches and pains and say everyone has to deal with pain. Well I’m sorry but my body is genetically faulty physically (weakened collagen) so I have to make do.

I also have bad PMS, mood changes and increases in pain and poor sleep every month, for a couple of weeks out of every month.

I feel unsupported by some, and made to feel like I just a moaning and that I’m exaggerating!! !! Drives me up the wall.

Anyway, now I finally know why I have this constant pain, I’ve come to a point in my life where I believe I have Aspergers too. To get a diagnosis would finally put myself at peace with who I am and why I struggle and never seem to fit in. My mask has been superglued to my face until I started long term counselling this year.

You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

RAADS-R SCORE: 148

AQ score: 39

EQ score: 20