Page 3 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 5:09 am

Freedom of expression will continue to be further curtailed, all of out bitching about it will be of little use and potentially harmful to ones career..

The next health care reform will be combine the worst elements of socilized medicine and the worse elements of free market medicine. Another words Obamacare but worse.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2019, 12:15 pm

wifi-enabled dark ages, with capitalism turning into a new feudalism.

oscarinthewild
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Feb 2019, 3:09 pm

8. AI doesnt have to be that smart to destroy this entire planet.. sometimes its quite smarter and reliabler than humans, otherwise sometimes not as spontaneous yet and full of bugs.. on that halfway it will have accumulated enough power and spontaneity to destory yhis planet.. where is that tipping point nobody knows yet.. when it comes we will all know.

oscarinthewild
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

23 Feb 2019, 4:02 pm

0. "Wall" st.. as funny as it sounds..

Last edited by oscarinthewild on 23 Feb 2019, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2019, 4:37 pm

oscarinthewild wrote:
8. AI doesnt have to be that smart to destroy this entire planet.. sometimes its quite smarter and reliabler than humans, otherwise sometimes not as spontaneous yet and full of bugs.. on that halfway it will have accumulated enough power and spontaneity to destory yhis planet.. where is that tipping point nobody knows yet.. when it comes we will all know.

Superior AI intelligence sounds paradoxical on so many levels.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2019, 8:45 pm

Millions of years from now when all human life is gone from the planet, squid or octupi would have adapted to live on land, and become the new intelligent species.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2019, 11:50 pm

shlaifu wrote:
wifi-enabled dark ages, with capitalism turning into a new feudalism.

Who needs a new feudalism when we haven't gotten rid of the old one yet? The landowners still live better than those who work the land. This is part of an unbroken chain stretching back to the middle ages and before.

oscarinthewild
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Feb 2019, 12:00 am

oscarinthewild wrote:
0. "Wall" st.. as funny as it sounds..

coz back in 2008 obama and big four or five could have .. just helped the homeowners .. reset or alleviate directly ..

oscarinthewild
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Feb 2019, 12:03 am

its all hindsight

oscarinthewild
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Feb 2019, 6:19 pm

AI.. the muscular inbred .. + nuclear heads + climate change = the triple threat

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2019, 11:26 am

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
oscarinthewild wrote:

Superior AI intelligence sounds paradoxical on so many levels.

How so? Your brain is a super computer, thus a computer can be designed to easily out do it. May not be comming soon....but it's most definitely coming.

Hollywood, you robbed my thought, lol. I don't think it will destroy the planet, it will just enslave humanity (we will be the new rats to experiment on!).

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2019, 2:46 pm

Climate change denier Sarah Palin is eaten by a polar bear that will be forced southward due to the disappearance of its environment.