Russian puppet Trump misbehaves again

Page 1 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 3:43 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepe ... html%3famp

Why did Russia get such a bad puppet elected? Joke's over folks.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 7:54 pm

We're f****d...

Thank you President Dipshit. When the world gets blown to s**t I hope there's a special spot in Hell waiting just for you.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 8:04 pm

Those who have held so doggedly to the Trump is Putin's puppet conspiracy theory will find a way to spin whatever happens.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 8:11 pm

EzraS wrote:
Those who have held so doggedly to the Trump is Putin's puppet conspiracy theory will find a way to spin whatever happens.

Blah Blah Blah!

We're all f****d, plain and simple.

I hope I die quickly from the blast and don't suffer a lot of agonizing pain from radiation.

We're f****d. :cry: :skull:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 8:44 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Blah Blah Blah!

We're all f****d, plain and simple.

I hope I die quickly from the blast and don't suffer a lot of agonizing pain from radiation.

We're f****d. :cry: :skull:

Nah this is just an act staged by Putin to make it look like Trump isn't really working for him.

And the scenario of this is going back to cold war era arms racing ie Cold War II not World War III.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 8:48 pm

Twizty: You should really read about the Cuban Missile Crisis. And especially how both parties handled it. Kennedy and Khrushchev.

There was quite a bit more provocation then than there is now. But both parties were able to hold off. They didn't want both nations to die.

This was the only time after 1945 when there was a smidgen of a threat of a nuclear war.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 8:56 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Twizty: You should really read about the Cuban Missile Crisis. And especially how both parties handled it. Kennedy and Khrushchev.

There was quite a bit more provocation then than there is now. But both parties were able to hold off. They didn't want both nations to die.

This was the only time after 1945 when there was a smidgen of a threat of a nuclear war.

But Trump is NOT Kennedy! Doesn't that worry you at all?

I don't think Trump really gives a damn about anybody but himself. He seems the type that would let his entire country get blown to s**t while he hides in the safety of some nice cushy bomb shelter.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 9:08 pm

I get your concern, Twizty.

I happen to believe the folks in the Pentagon share that concern.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 9:25 pm

Didn't Trump once say something like, 'what's the use of having nuclear arms if you're not going to use them'?

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 9:26 pm

How is this not exactly what Russia wants?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 9:31 pm

AspE wrote:

After this rattled around in my head I came to the same conclusion.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 9:32 pm

AspE wrote:

The Brown Bear (Russia) and the Giant Panda (China) are clawing each other over who gets to devour the remains of the fallen Bald Eagle (America).

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 9:38 pm

I heard it said that Game of Thrones is about an entire world run by Republicans.

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 9:43 pm

EzraS wrote:
I heard it said that Game of Thrones is about an entire world run by Republicans.

As much as I hate the show I kinda feel like politics really does work like this. Everybody ruling the world is trying to sabotage each other over one big power struggle like animals in the wild.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 9:43 pm

EzraS wrote:
AspE wrote:

After this rattled around in my head I came to the same conclusion.

Russia can now blame the US for withdrawing, and can develop all the weapons they want with no consequences.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2019, 9:55 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
EzraS wrote:

As much as I hate the show I kinda feel like politics really does work like this. Everybody ruling the world is trying to sabotage each other over one big power struggle like animals in the wild.

Look on the bright side, mass annihilation would solve the global warming problem, at least for a little while.