Page 28 of 28 [ 442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 10:12 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 4:43 pm

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2019, 10:48 am

RushKing
Veteran
Veteran

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2019, 3:07 pm

Hillary Clinton’s Email Scandal Continues with Huma Abedin In Spotlight

Exposed: Forced Organ Harvesting in China Has Taken Place ‘On A Significant Scale’

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2019, 9:30 am

Thought Leaders: Unexpected Role Minorities Might Play in California 2020 Electorate—Shawn Steel, RNC Committeeman
The corruption of democrats and act of vote harvesting. Over 1 million people whom aren't alive or no longer live there are registered to vote in just one county in California.

Thought Leaders: Global Warming
This is why I do not trust the 'Climate Change Crisis Pushers!

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2019, 11:16 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2019, 7:04 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2019, 11:04 pm

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2019, 10:37 am

David Pakman beating up CNN for their handling of the Detroit debates: