Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

purplecloud
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Feb 2019, 6:12 pm

When I was a little kid I used to do a certain thing when I had eaten and was full. I would push the plate away from me and at the same time say "full". I don't know if I always did this, but I did it a lot and my parents thought it was cute.

Another thing was that I used to say a lot was "jaaoo" (ja means yes in my language) and at the same time do a very specific thumbs up gesture. No clue why I did this or if I got it from somewhere.

This was more of a "tradition" my father, little brother and I had. Every time we would go through a tunnel we would say "tunnel ho ho". This came from one time when I was maybe 2 years old and we were at a zoo. I wasn't interested in what we were there for (look at the animals), but I was highly fascinated with the drains on the ground (I jumped on them) and also tunnels. Specifically, the echo sound tunnels make when you talk or make noises. So I did this thing where I walked through the tunnel over and over again saying "ho ho" again and again.

I also had this audiobook as a kid that I probably used to listen to a lot, because I memorised the whole thing and used to walk around in circles (both inside and outside the house) reciting it from the beginning to the end. My parents were very impressed.

I'm wondering if this would count as repetitive behavior?