Page 5 of 6 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2019, 5:55 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

Yes, the white nationalists had the right to speak. But words have consequences, and those resisting the ideas of a speaker have the right to express disagreement.
The White nationalists weren't being attacked for being white.
If things were badly handled during the Unite the Right march by the municipal authorities and police, it doesn't mean it has to have been a communist/anti-right wing conspiracy.
What happened there in Virginia had nothing to do with so called racial discrimination against whites.

I hope you understand I'm not racist? You ignored a lot of things I said, called something that actually occurred a conspiracy, stated that I insisted people don't have the right to speak out against white supremacy then suggested that I insisted people are racist against white people for disliking white supremacists??

I'm white, I dislike white supremacists, I have argued with my share of them on youtube and proved to them how stupid their very flawed opinions can be. I said, why didn't they do just as the other side did and get a permit to make it legal?? There is a difference in legal assembly and illegal assembly. In no way at all should cops have allowed these two crowds to collide, violence will be guaranteed, unless you think they would have just shook hands and discussed there views with each-other?? I would say that the police have a huge blame to be placed on them for allowing this to happen and resulted in a death, I would be suing the city. There is plenty they could have done to prevent this, seems they encouraged it more than trying to strop it.

I would imagine it mostly has to do with, antifa organized the opposing side and they do not like cops nor to they abide by laws so they don't feel the need to have 'legal assembly', they openly chant things like f**k the police which I see as pretty messed up. A few rotten eggs in the police department does not take away from how the majority of them put their life on the line to protect people, how f-ed up can someone be to say F the police? Without police putting their lives on the line our country would be way more evil than it is now, and murder would be an extremely common thing to see.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2019, 7:19 pm

Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Yes, the white nationalists had the right to speak. But words have consequences, and those resisting the ideas of a speaker have the right to express disagreement.
If things were badly handled during the Unite the Right march by the municipal authorities and police, it doesn't mean it has to have been a communist/anti-right wing conspiracy.
What happened there in Virginia had nothing to do with so called racial discrimination against whites.

I hope you understand I'm not racist? You ignored a lot of things I said, called something that actually occurred a conspiracy, stated that I insisted people don't have the right to speak out against white supremacy then suggested that I insisted people are racist against white people for disliking white supremacists??

I'm white, I dislike white supremacists, I have argued with my share of them on youtube and proved to them how stupid their very flawed opinions can be. I said, why didn't they do just as the other side did and get a permit to make it legal?? There is a difference in legal assembly and illegal assembly. In no way at all should cops have allowed these two crowds to collide, violence will be guaranteed, unless you think they would have just shook hands and discussed there views with each-other?? I would say that the police have a huge blame to be placed on them for allowing this to happen and resulted in a death, I would be suing the city. There is plenty they could have done to prevent this, seems they encouraged it more than trying to strop it.

I would imagine it mostly has to do with, antifa organized the opposing side and they do not like cops nor to they abide by laws so they don't feel the need to have 'legal assembly', they openly chant things like f**k the police which I see as pretty messed up. A few rotten eggs in the police department does not take away from how the majority of them put their life on the line to protect people, how f-ed up can someone be to say F the police? Without police putting their lives on the line our country would be way more evil than it is now, and murder would be an extremely common thing to see.

I never said you were a racist.
Since that incident in Virginia, a candidate perceived to be far right wing (in economics, he has more in common with Bernie Sanders, but is an Info-Wars type conspiracy freak, garnering him white supremacist support) was allowed to hold his rally in my own Spokane Valley, while arrangements were made for counter protesters to demonstrate several miles away in Spokane, thereby preventing any violence.
I agree, the police are a necessity for peaceful, law abiding life. That said, law abiding people shouldn't have to be afraid of the cops just because of skin color makes them more likely to be hassled by said cops. My feelings are best represented by the movie, Bar Fly:
"Cops. Don't you hate them?"
"No, but I feel better when they're not around."

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2019, 9:05 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Since that incident in Virginia, a candidate perceived to be far right wing (in economics, he has more in common with Bernie Sanders, but is an Info-Wars type conspiracy freak, garnering him white supremacist support) was allowed to hold his rally in my own Spokane Valley, while arrangements were made for counter protesters to demonstrate several miles away in Spokane, thereby preventing any violence.
I agree, the police are a necessity for peaceful, law abiding life. That said, law abiding people shouldn't have to be afraid of the cops just because of skin color makes them more likely to be hassled by said cops. My feelings are best represented by the movie, Bar Fly:

There are a lot of factors involved though. Dirty cops do exist, they way to crack down on that is the uniform cam, they also need to improve the penalty systems for when cops do wrong, they need to be punished for crimes they commit just as normal people do. There is a lot of corrupt stuff going that allows crooked cops to get away with things, generally a slap on the wrist.

Factors that are involved in blacks getting pulled over more leads back to their neighborhoods, not all of them, but a large percentage of blacks in america commit a lot of crimes. It's a horrible cycle that really needs to be addressed rather than continuing to ignore it. The government needs to step in and help improve these communities. I coming to and understanding that I don't think we will ever get our problems solved by living in a system of greed. We need to grow up as a species and learn that we can all have good lives if we help each other out and develop a true equal wealth and equal opportunity system. Kinda like a communist system but with transparency and true equal wealth, not government officials having more wealth than the population. I think we are pretty much screwed until we develop a system like that, problems will only escalate. I think a system like that can be easily created, what will prevent it from occurring is people fighting for their greedy nature. So sad to understand that we could all be wealthy if we just stopped being greedy and hateful as*holes.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2019, 10:35 pm

Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

There are a lot of factors involved though. Dirty cops do exist, they way to crack down on that is the uniform cam, they also need to improve the penalty systems for when cops do wrong, they need to be punished for crimes they commit just as normal people do. There is a lot of corrupt stuff going that allows crooked cops to get away with things, generally a slap on the wrist.

Factors that are involved in blacks getting pulled over more leads back to their neighborhoods, not all of them, but a large percentage of blacks in america commit a lot of crimes. It's a horrible cycle that really needs to be addressed rather than continuing to ignore it. The government needs to step in and help improve these communities. I coming to and understanding that I don't think we will ever get our problems solved by living in a system of greed. We need to grow up as a species and learn that we can all have good lives if we help each other out and develop a true equal wealth and equal opportunity system. Kinda like a communist system but with transparency and true equal wealth, not government officials having more wealth than the population. I think we are pretty much screwed until we develop a system like that, problems will only escalate. I think a system like that can be easily created, what will prevent it from occurring is people fighting for their greedy nature. So sad to understand that we could all be wealthy if we just stopped being greedy and hateful as*holes.

The majority of offences by blacks are drug related, and with that, it's just a matter of pot use which my state and others have made legal. The idiocy of putting pot users and dealers behind bars has done nothing but overpopulate prisons, and ruin the futures of people who are guilty of something that shouldn't even be a crime. And if the truth of the matter be known, blacks and whites use drugs in pretty much equal numbers, and yet whites aren't being sent up the river anywhere close in numbers to blacks.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 12:33 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

The majority of offences by blacks are drug related, and with that, it's just a matter of pot use which my state and others have made legal. The idiocy of putting pot users and dealers behind bars has done nothing but overpopulate prisons, and ruin the futures of people who are guilty of something that shouldn't even be a crime. And if the truth of the matter be known, blacks and whites use drugs in pretty much equal numbers, and yet whites aren't being sent up the river anywhere close in numbers to blacks.

Originally it was set up to target minorities. These days it isn't. White people are being sent to prison in large numbers also as meth spreads white is mostly used by whites. I know that is true for my area, I hear about meth busts all the time and it's typically white people. But I do agree, sending people to prison for drug charges is BS. The war on drugs itself is BS it it criminalizes people who simply have issues mostly revolving around sh***y lives, lack of opportunity and depression as well as gives criminal organizations a market and feeds violence. They should go ahead and deem it a huge failure and use all the money they are pumping into the war on drugs and prisons housing drug offenders to actually invest in helping neighborhoods in poverty by adding funds to schools as well as managing schools better, aimed towards better teachers rather than flashy buildings. Somehow they need opetunities also, education means nothing if you don't have a job you can get with your education. Like I said, we aren't at the death of capitalism but I think it's comming, the wage gap is increasing and as it increases more the country will suffer more.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 12:58 am

Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Originally it was set up to target minorities. These days it isn't. White people are being sent to prison in large numbers also as meth spreads white is mostly used by whites. I know that is true for my area, I hear about meth busts all the time and it's typically white people. But I do agree, sending people to prison for drug charges is BS. The war on drugs itself is BS it it criminalizes people who simply have issues mostly revolving around sh***y lives, lack of opportunity and depression as well as gives criminal organizations a market and feeds violence. They should go ahead and deem it a huge failure and use all the money they are pumping into the war on drugs and prisons housing drug offenders to actually invest in helping neighborhoods in poverty by adding funds to schools as well as managing schools better, aimed towards better teachers rather than flashy buildings. Somehow they need opetunities also, education means nothing if you don't have a job you can get with your education. Like I said, we aren't at the death of capitalism but I think it's comming, the wage gap is increasing and as it increases more the country will suffer more.

8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2019, 2:58 am

Piobaire wrote:
Yeah; he really said that.
But what do you expect from someone whose candidacy was endorsed by neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan?

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2019, 7:56 pm

The massive media lying — lies upon lies upon lies — continues to be exposed.

BBC pays damages to Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko over report

The BBC has apologised and agreed to pay damages to Ukraine's President Petro Poroshenko.

The apology relates to an incorrect report claiming a payment was made to extend a meeting between Mr Poroshenko and US President Donald Trump.

An article, published last May but since removed from the BBC website, alleged $400,000 was paid to Mr Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen.

The allegation, relating to a meeting in June 2017, was untrue.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47719166

There Are Four Lights!

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2019, 8:07 pm

He still sucks as a president. Name one good thing he has accomplished besides "He improved our economy by making us one dollar richer ZOMG!!1! He's making Amuuuricare great again!! !" :roll:

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2019, 8:17 pm

Oh and BTW, all the racists and white supremacists in this country love him. If anyone denies THAT they are either idiots or they are racist themselves. Since I know from experience that no true racist ever admits to being racist.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2019, 4:28 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

But in the next breath, Trump defended the white nationalists by saying they were the side with the permit to demonstrate - the implication being that the anti-racist counter protest was illegitimate and illegal.

<investigation mode activated>

Isn't this simply being factual?
Don't you need a permit to protest?

Seeing both sides of the coin is my forte, btw...
Can't he do the same?...

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2019, 4:45 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
Oh and BTW, all the racists and white supremacists in this country love him. If anyone denies THAT they are either idiots or they are racist themselves. Since I know from experience that no true racist ever admits to being racist.

And yet the racists are prepared to tolerate his profound affinity with Israel and him having a Jewish son-in-law...
Quote:
Jared Corey Kushner (born January 10, 1981) is an American investor, real-estate developer, and newspaper publisher who is currently senior advisor to his father-in-law, Donald Trump, the President of the United States. Kushner is the elder son of the former real-estate developer Charles Kushner, the son of Jewish immigrants from Belarus, and is married to Ivanka Trump, President Trump's daughter and advisor. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump

They must make very tolerant racists over there... :mrgreen:

Oh, btw...
I am Spartacus...err...I mean... not a racist... :wink:

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2019, 4:52 am

TW1ZTY wrote:
all the racists and white supremacists in this country love him

The Clintons love Trump?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2019, 5:01 am

Wolfram87 wrote:
TW1ZTY wrote:
all the racists and white supremacists in this country love him

The Clintons love Trump?

Cheeky boy... :mrgreen:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2019, 3:54 pm

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

But in the next breath, Trump defended the white nationalists by saying they were the side with the permit to demonstrate - the implication being that the anti-racist counter protest was illegitimate and illegal.

Can't he do the same?...

Trump appeared to be using that fact to justify siding with people who dehumanize others due to race and religion, and who want an America blighted with concentration camps and mass deportations.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2019, 5:53 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Can't he do the same?...

Trump appeared to be using that fact to justify siding with people who dehumanize others due to race and religion, and who want an America blighted with concentration camps and mass deportations.

I am inferring from your position that you agree with an open borders policy? (the "?" is requesting verification)...