I know awesome women but I'm out of touch.

Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2019, 9:24 pm

cberg wrote:
I agree however I also need to find enjoyable ways of piquing anyone's curiosity. The struggles that affect my relationships with everyone are all part of the same whole.

I'm alright at making new friends I suppose but I take things slow with everyone because I don't want to ignore those who took the time our of our ridiculously busy lives to really get to know me.

I'm trying to be honest about my strengths & weaknesses in order to become more relatable as well as to help some friends relax.

Now to finish my homework & drive home across town. Here's to skipping rush hour! I hope that also works in romantic terms.

One of the ways that I bonded over tech with (and also learned some things from) my first "computer guy" boyfriend in college is that he taught me how to play an online roll-playing game (it was Diablo II--which ages me, I fear :lol: ) and then we networked our computers in our apartment so we could play with each other as well as with other people online. We spent so many hours playing that game together, I have a lot of fond memories of that time.

Maybe you could start a tradition of game night or something like that with your friends?

EDIT: I just remembered "The Secret Cow Level". I laughed so hard when we found that. :lol:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2019, 2:21 pm

My love life is a secret level, if everyone chooses to see it as a game that is.

Hopefully I can do the same thing outdoors as you recommend video games for. I think we all need more of both.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 2:27 pm

I'm planning on buying much faster new gaming laptop I can bring to parties with a controller. I need it for studying anyway.

I've had some female interest in learning about coding, which I want to keep platonic for the foreseeable to be fair.

I'm not exactly prepared to resume or start any relationships, I just want to be more responsive towards female presences in my life. So I'm a loner, whatever, I can show plenty of love to women & hope for the best. At least I got some exercise today, started my mountain bike season in the jump park.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Last bumped by cberg on 25 Mar 2019, 2:27 pm.