Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2019, 8:51 pm

I skimmed over part of this, I think this would be a great thing for transgender people on the spectrum to be involved with. I'm not sure what I'd contribute though; I've been questioning whether I'm non-binary or not, but I don't really consider myself to be trans.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2019, 1:11 am

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
I skimmed over part of this, I think this would be a great thing for transgender people on the spectrum to be involved with. I'm not sure what I'd contribute though; I've been questioning whether I'm non-binary or not, but I don't really consider myself to be trans.

i'm androgynous in personality (i spent years in a traditionally male job, for example) but i like dressing femme, so folks tend to see me as and i benefit from appearing cis. i wouldn't contribute to this magazine either, but thought some WPers might.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2019, 6:44 am

cathylynn wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:

i'm androgynous in personality (i spent years in a traditionally male job, for example) but i like dressing femme, so folks tend to see me as and i benefit from appearing cis. i wouldn't contribute to this magazine either, but thought some WPers might.

My outward appearance is that of a cisgender male, but I would rather be more androgynous. I usually just tend to wear clothing that I find comfortable rather than fashionable.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2019, 6:35 pm

bump for prime time.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2019, 8:18 pm

mountain time prime time bump

Hsingai
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Apr 2019, 5:03 pm

cathylynn wrote:
http://www.yourownwords.org/calls/transtistic.html?fbclid=IwAR1xrenAjppZqLmGBJscbw_ws4eme_spICKR11sA1lMega0O5DRKZ8f-lDQ

I knew my dad wanted to be a woman from a young age so trans never seemed unusual let alone taboo. When I realized I was intersexed it was just a feeling of, "So that's why everyone refers to me as ma'am"

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 9:28 pm

Hsingai wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
http://www.yourownwords.org/calls/transtistic.html?fbclid=IwAR1xrenAjppZqLmGBJscbw_ws4eme_spICKR11sA1lMega0O5DRKZ8f-lDQ

I knew my dad wanted to be a woman from a young age so trans never seemed unusual let alone taboo. When I realized I was intersexed it was just a feeling of, "So that's why everyone refers to me as ma'am"

How can people tell if someone is intersex without looking at their genitals?