Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 11:57 am

I had a really weird and tragic April fools day. I'm not sure if this is the right forum as i don't really feel it fits the message in haven :shrug:. But like weird coincidences. >Before the incident, My family kinda hinted toward it, As in commenting on April fools day in ominous ways looking back on it. And having a bad feeling about said day. And there's also other coincidences like my sister taking off my old dogs collar which she wears as a bracelet. And other things like that. Weird coincidences by themselves. But together are really odd. So i woke up and I had a bad morning. Then at around 10 my sister lost the dog. we went walking around the neighbor hood to try to find it so it turns out someone cut the fence with some wire cutters and right when he got out he got ran over and got hit in the head? and the guy went to get him scanned like it had to be as soon as he got hit and then contacted my sister. weirdly enough, and my Aunt went completely batshit crazy which was to be expected. Weird and so around this time my sister realized the wire was cut. So someone went out of there way to cut the wire on the fence to try to kill my sisters dog. :? And this isn't the first time tremendously unlikely things happened to me.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 12:01 pm

Sorry to hear about your family's loss of the dog.

All I can do is...pretend I am a cop on a cop show, and start asking the questions they ask in murder shows.

So...

Did you all know of any of your sister's neighbors who might of had anything against your sister's dog?

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 12:30 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Sorry to hear about your family's loss of the dog.

All I can do is...pretend I am a cop on a cop show, and start asking the questions they ask in murder shows.

So...

Did you all know of any of your sister's neighbors who might of had anything against your sister's dog?

it was probably one of the neighbors.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 4:44 pm

I mean is there a specific neighbor who ...would be angry about your dog for some reason...that your sister is aware of?

Not there is much you could do about it even if you could pin on an individual I suppose

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2019, 11:23 pm

This was sad to read. I'm so sorry about the dog.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2019, 3:03 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
I mean is there a specific neighbor who ...would be angry about your dog for some reason...that your sister is aware of?

Not there is much you could do about it even if you could pin on an individual I suppose

no not that i know of.

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 5:45 am

Pieplup wrote:
I had a really weird and tragic April fools day. I'm not sure if this is the right forum as i don't really feel it fits the message in haven :shrug:. But like weird coincidences. >Before the incident, My family kinda hinted toward it, As in commenting on April fools day in ominous ways looking back on it. And having a bad feeling about said day. And there's also other coincidences like my sister taking off my old dogs collar which she wears as a bracelet. And other things like that. Weird coincidences by themselves. But together are really odd. So i woke up and I had a bad morning. Then at around 10 my sister lost the dog. we went walking around the neighbor hood to try to find it so it turns out someone cut the fence with some wire cutters and right when he got out he got ran over and got hit in the head? and the guy went to get him scanned like it had to be as soon as he got hit and then contacted my sister. weirdly enough, and my Aunt went completely batshit crazy which was to be expected. Weird and so around this time my sister realized the wire was cut. So someone went out of there way to cut the wire on the fence to try to kill my sisters dog. :? And this isn't the first time tremendously unlikely things happened to me.

So sorry to hear about the dog. Things like that happen. You will have many good days in your life also. I wish you many wonderful, positive days sweetheart.

I have days like that where everything seems to be uncannily synchronised in a positive or negative sense.
But I believe in the Creator so I tend to go with the flow and presume that everything ultimately has a purpose. :)

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 8:59 am

(((Pieplup)))

That's a truly awful thing to happen!

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2019, 10:26 am

I have 30 acres of hilly property covered with trees. Every year hunters would come on my property to shoot deer. Most never asked permission. One year my dog went missing. A few weeks later, I was told that someone found my dog. So I went to retrieve him. He was cared for by a family several miles away from my home. The individual said he saw my dog running down the street. He had been shot and was bleeding. They cared for him and took him to the vet. So putting two and two together. Hunters were on my property hunting deer. My dog was curious and went to see what was happening. Because my dog was barking and keeping the deer away, the hunters shot him. He ran in a panic fleeing blindly in any direction.

I was upset. I went around my property and pulled down any hunter stands from my trees and destroyed them. And I refused any hunter who asked permission to hunt on my property after that.