Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

WildColonial
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2019, 9:43 pm

I have constant low-level irritability and anxiety. I find myself being sharper-tongued at work with coworkers who challenge my patience.

Last night I had a meltdown because my wife chose to have a financial discussion with me after I had a long day at work, our new downstairs neighbor left us a nasty note about something we had no control over, and one of our two dogs wouldn’t stop barking.

My cycles are getting longer and less predictable. I think I’ve started bleeding and then I go to the bathroom and find out it was a false alarm.

The first couple days of my period, I want to eat random things like cheese pizza with ranch dressing. This bothers me because a) I’m fat and am trying to develop healthier eating habits b) I’m trying to go vegan.

Any ideas on how to make these next few years easier?

“‘Why was I chosen?’ ‘Such questions cannot be answered,’ said Gandalf. ‘You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess: not for power or wisdom, at any rate. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.’”

swordrat32
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Apr 2019, 6:49 pm

No ideas, but that does sound like it sucks, I'm sorry!

KikiKitty678
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Apr 2019, 10:00 am

I’m only 22 lol but I’ve dealt with mood issues so I can say just act like you would if you didn’t have them...go about your day. Easier said than done and you might slip up sometimes—or a lot—because you’re only human, but just try.