Page 9 of 19 [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 19  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 4:57 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
All US Presidents dance to Israel's tune. It's just Trump genuinely supports Israel, which I have more respect for. And he was a trillion times better than Hillary. She's a bigger Israeli puppet than him.
No it wasn't looked into and she never faced trial.
Yes he was. You can stay in denial, just give it a rest posting fake stories.

You're mistaken, she was cleared of all the idiocy.

Both Clinton and Obama expressed their dislike for Netanyahu, whereas he and Trump are bosom buddies.

Nothing fake about what I post.

She was cleared of nothing. It just wasn't investigated properly by her FBI friends. Intelligence agencies lie about everything and are corrupt to the core.

Not talking about Netanyahu. Even so, that is still B.S. Clinton is an Israeli puppet and Obama did one good thing and that was the Iran deal. He still gave Israel a rise to build racial colonies and murder people out of your taxes.

I've never seen you post anything factual. You watch Bill Maher and CNN so that says it all.

She was cleared, you just don't like their conclusion.
Yes, I watch Bill Maher and CNN. Just because you disagree with their reporting hardly means they're wrong.

Cleared or just let off the hook?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 7:10 am

Let off.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 2:16 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:
All US Presidents dance to Israel's tune. It's just Trump genuinely supports Israel, which I have more respect for. And he was a trillion times better than Hillary. She's a bigger Israeli puppet than him.
No it wasn't looked into and she never faced trial.
Yes he was. You can stay in denial, just give it a rest posting fake stories.

You're mistaken, she was cleared of all the idiocy.

Both Clinton and Obama expressed their dislike for Netanyahu, whereas he and Trump are bosom buddies.

Nothing fake about what I post.

She was cleared of nothing. It just wasn't investigated properly by her FBI friends. Intelligence agencies lie about everything and are corrupt to the core.

Not talking about Netanyahu. Even so, that is still B.S. Clinton is an Israeli puppet and Obama did one good thing and that was the Iran deal. He still gave Israel a rise to build racial colonies and murder people out of your taxes.

I've never seen you post anything factual. You watch Bill Maher and CNN so that says it all.

She was cleared, you just don't like their conclusion.
Yes, I watch Bill Maher and CNN. Just because you disagree with their reporting hardly means they're wrong.

Cleared in what trial or investigation. She's in bed with the FBI and they colluded to try to take down Trump.
It's not about disagreeing, they are pathological liars and conspiracy theorists. Well actually Maher is probably just an imbecile. He also likened shooting Palestinians with slapping women. You never watch anything that challenges your incorrect beliefs.

The fact that the FBI spoke about Clinton's emails while keeping silent about Trump's shadowy relationship with the Russians says otherwise.
Never heard Maher say anything like that. Not saying he didn't; just never heard it.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 10:15 am

"Spoke about"? :lol: She needs to be fully investigated. She always gets away with it though, like all the criminals her and Bill have pardons to as he left office.
There's been a two year investigation into the Russiagate hoax. If there was a similar investigation into Clinton by an independent body they'd lock her up and throw away the key.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 10:29 am

Anyone fancy getting back on topic ?

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 10:38 am

Source: This CNN Article, dated 2019/04/17:

Prosecutors have confirmed that there's an "ongoing criminal investigation" that relates to Julian Assange's case, according to an assertion they made in court on Wednesday. The Justice Department wrote to a judge in the Eastern District of Virginia that it needed to keep a document in the case from more than a year ago still secret because of the ongoing activity. The extent of the continuing investigative work around WikiLeaks and Assange is still unknown -- though it confirms media reports that WikiLeaks is connected to at least one probe that could result in more criminal charges. This admission by prosecutors of the ongoing investigation bolsters media reports on Tuesday that several tentacles related to WikiLeaks -- including the pursuit of testimony from a former Roger Stone associate, and a case about a leak of CIA documents -- are still active. The court chose to make public the documents in Assange's case Wednesday at the Justice Department's request. In all, the court made public nine filings in the Assange case on Wednesday.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 1:52 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
"Spoke about"? :lol: She needs to be fully investigated. She always gets away with it though, like all the criminals her and Bill have pardons to as he left office.
There's been a two year investigation into the Russiagate hoax. If there was a similar investigation into Clinton by an independent body they'd lock her up and throw away the key.

As we have been asked to return to the subject of the OP, I will do just that.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 4:32 pm

Thanks Kraichgauer , you are one of the good ones

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 5:32 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

As we have been asked to return to the subject of the OP, I will do just that.

Your reasoning about this is based on Schadenfreude; media parrots told you Hillary going to jail would fix everything but it's really just about making some people miserable to amuse others. I see no righteous indignation about any political figures relevant to the U.S. right now. It's all based on hate, particularly hatred of hackers in this case.

Just look at all the BS people said about that email server, they weren't even remotely versed in digital security. I'm willing to bet the majority posting here aren't either. Trump was elected because of lies on Facebook. Hillary was shunned based on lies not otherwise specified. Private server bad!! !! ! :roll:

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 5:44 pm

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 7:23 pm

SaveFerris wrote:

Yeah tell me about it...it's hard for the few of us who maintain the standards huh :mrgreen:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 9:26 pm

SaveFerris wrote:

You don't know me very well! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 9:26 pm

cyberdad wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

Yeah tell me about it...it's hard for the few of us who maintain the standards huh :mrgreen:

8)

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 10:31 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

I don't have to , you listened without bitching which is more than most.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 12:01 am

SaveFerris wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

I don't have to , you listened without bitching which is more than most.

Okay. 8)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 12:05 am

Kraichie...your now an official forum consultant for newbies