Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2019, 9:36 pm

I don't know if this happened due to pharmaceuticals in my water or I'm certifiably insane, or I was dreaming yet awake, or I was hallucinating, or it actually did happen. I was cutting an onion in my kitchen and from the corner of my eye I "thought" I saw what appeared to be a circular blackish/gray object in mid air. I continued to watch it from the corner of my eye and it started to get bigger and fan out like billows of blackish/greyish smoke. I turned to look at it. It looked like a face was forming or trying to form. The fear was so bad that I said aloud," Lord Jesus, Help me!" At that moment, it was instantly sucked out through my "unopen" kitchen window. I thought I heard a masculine scream as it was pulled through. I saw some red color too. It was as though, whatever this thing was, got away and was instantly located, pulled back, never to return again. I felt as if I was told that I never have to fear this thing again. I'm still troubled by it though. Maybe I should retire and/or get a brain scan. Is this some sort of dimension mix-up? Please don't spare my feelings. Tell me :(

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2019, 9:57 pm

I'd talk to a doctor or psychiatrist about it. It could be a sign of something if you're getting hallucinations out of nowhere.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2019, 10:10 pm

Have you been getting good sleep?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2019, 2:01 am

Maybe Jesus and the bible are real/true and it was a demonic entity.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

15 May 2019, 2:58 am

If it happened just once, I wouldn't be much bothered. Sometimes our brains play strangest tricks on us, especially when something strong needs to be processed. I have some expiriences that I would call mystical in my life record. Wheather they were really contacts with the Other World or just my brain processing really hard stuff at that time, I don't know. They didn't progress or come back.
With just one occurence, I wouldn't hurry to a psychiatrist. Being misdiagnosed with schizophrenia is a horrible crap and it's extremely hard to get out of it. Been there, got a t-shirt. If your life returns to normal without any intervention, antipsychotics may only make things worse.
However, if hallucinations reocur, amplify, cause extreme anxiety or something like that, go to a psych.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Rustifer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 May 2019, 1:19 am

I'm curious exactly how realistic it looked. Did it blend with your vision and look more flat or was it fully 3d?

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2019, 6:51 am

Rustifer wrote:
I'm curious exactly how realistic it looked. Did it blend with your vision and look more flat or was it fully 3d?

Thanks. It was full 3D and horrifying.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2019, 6:53 am

blackicmenace wrote:

No.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2019, 6:56 am

magz wrote:
If it happened just once, I wouldn't be much bothered. Sometimes our brains play strangest tricks on us, especially when something strong needs to be processed. I have some expiriences that I would call mystical in my life record. Wheather they were really contacts with the Other World or just my brain processing really hard stuff at that time, I don't know. They didn't progress or come back.
With just one occurence, I wouldn't hurry to a psychiatrist. Being misdiagnosed with schizophrenia is a horrible crap and it's extremely hard to get out of it. Been there, got a t-shirt. If your life returns to normal without any intervention, antipsychotics may only make things worse.
However, if hallucinations reocur, amplify, cause extreme anxiety or something like that, go to a psych.

Thank you for kindness. "Jencuya" :heart:

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

17 May 2019, 7:13 am

RightGalaxy wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:

No.

Good point, sleep deprivation might have contributed to it.
RightGalaxy wrote:
Thank you for kindness. "Jencuya" :heart:

You're welcome :) I hope you're better now, this kind of scary expirience is no pleasure.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>