The kind of guys I like, I don't think exist irl

Page 2 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2019, 10:03 am

MaxE wrote:
When I was about 28 I met this girl who had just graduated from an American "small college" (she was 7 years younger than I). I don't know why she asked me out but it may have been that she thought there was some business advantage (she had just started as a salesperson for a company that sold to the company my father worked for).

On our date, she assumed the male role from the beginning. I didn't know what to think, I suppose she seemed a bit butch but was dressed in feminine clothes and of course was quite young and girlish. To be specific this included helping me with my coat, holding doors for me etc. We went back to her house (she was renting a small house in a generally low-income area) and she preceded to make out with me including aggressive tongue kissing in which she "took the lead" so to speak.

I was quite frankly very turned on by all this and certainly wanted another date, but she had no further interest. I did actually see her once again in person during which encounter she dropped me a lot of hints that she was in fact a lesbian.

I don't know what motivated her to try her little experiment, but had she wanted to continue with more dates I would have been happy to go along. In fact I was very turned on. When I read your OP I couldn't help thinking of that incident. Not sure if it actually helps you or accurately addresses your point, but don't assume straight guys won't want to accept a feminine role in a dating relationship, in fact for some it could be a HUGE turn-on (even if there's nothing whatsoever effeminate about their general demeanor).

Hope this might help!

But then it depends on how you're defining masculine and feminine. If you're specifically talking about the initiation of a relationship/intimate acts, etc, then I think many guys and especially those who have little success with women would appreciate a woman who took that initiative, but if you're talking about being effeminate, and generally accepting a feminine/submissive role in the relationship, and being with a woman who is masculine both in appearance and disposition, I don't think there'd be many guys who would go for that, especially if say there's so much of an inversion of roles that the man is expected to receive penetration from a strap-on during sex for instance.

OP's target demographic is probably "soy boys".