Hospital again.because of blood.

Page 6 of 7 [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Should I be concerned about apparent bleeding from my crotch area?
Yes!! !! !! !! ! Cal the ER, NOW!!---!! !! ! 88%  88%  [ 7 ]
No. Just take a Tylenol and grit your teeth, like Jeff Sessions sez. 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 8

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 4:24 am

Yep it's not an hour long tv drama. It's a 12 year long forum drama that's pretty much been the same stuff in countless threads. Posts made years ago are hard to tell apart from current posts as far as the general constant state of urgency theme goes.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 11:03 am

[quote="EzraS"]Yep it's not an hour long tv drama. It's a 12 year long forum drama that's pretty much been the same stuff in countless threads. Posts made years ago are hard to tell apart from current posts as far as the general constant state of urgency theme goes.[/quote

...Yes. It's been a while. I have problems which are hard to overcome :( .]
12 years ago you were 6. Why aren't you cured of being autistic yet? After all, it's been 1wm2 years :mrgreen: ! !! !! !! !! :wink:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 11:31 am

Most of those who have been on WP are autistic. But nobody has come anywhere close to creating countless dramatic threads of perpetual crisis.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

10 Jun 2019, 2:33 pm

EzraS wrote:
Most of those who have been on WP are autistic. But nobody has come anywhere close to creating countless dramatic threads of perpetual crisis.

I object to that, Ezra. You would silence OP. I hope that is not what happens on WP. Those posts help me; they're closest to my own problems. But you would not have me speak of them, would you? Peace, Ezra, please.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 9:49 pm

Claradoon wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I object to that, Ezra. You would silence OP. I hope that is not what happens on WP. Those posts help me; they're closest to my own problems. But you would not have me speak of them, would you? Peace, Ezra, please.

I have never seen you come remotely close to the OP in what you post, so what I said could not possibly apply to you. Really it is what so many members have gone though and been put through over the years that is irksome.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

10 Jun 2019, 11:53 pm

EzraS wrote:
Claradoon wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I have never seen you come remotely close to the OP in what you post, so what I said could not possibly apply to you. Really it is what so many members have gone though and been put through over the years that is irksome.

You haven't read my truth because it would be unacceptable to you and other 'chin-up' types. I am not free to speak here, not totally.

Your own posts seem to condemn OP's failure to be exactly like you, to have your strength, determination, ability to walk a straight line. That's not going to happen, not to OP and not to me. I've given OP advice, too, hoping he will take it, even though I know better. But OP is allowed to exist and speak of it. We won't change him but we should accept him.

And! I just noticed. You did not reply to my post. You argued with it. Rather stupidly, you gave me *your* perception of my posts, after I just told you I hold back my truth. Are all your posts contradictions?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 1:43 am

Claradoon wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Claradoon wrote:
EzraS wrote:

You haven't read my truth because it would be unacceptable to you and other 'chin-up' types. I am not free to speak here, not totally.

Your own posts seem to condemn OP's failure to be exactly like you, to have your strength, determination, ability to walk a straight line. That's not going to happen, not to OP and not to me. I've given OP advice, too, hoping he will take it, even though I know better. But OP is allowed to exist and speak of it. We won't change him but we should accept him.

And! I just noticed. You did not reply to my post. You argued with it. Rather stupidly, you gave me *your* perception of my posts, after I just told you I hold back my truth. Are all your posts contradictions?

There is difference between seeking acceptance and soliciting. One can talk about their problems without trying to draw others into their life and try to get them to perform; which has at times resulted in members expending great effort on wild goose chases.

Also many threads have been locked because advice has been turned into arguments and berating those trying to help by telling them how stupid they are and accusing them of having sadistic wishes. Yes I don't want to see that particular sort of stuff continue.

If you are refraining from doing the same that's a good thing. But my perception is that you have not and would not post in such a manner.

As krafti has pointed out the tales themselves are worth reading. It's all the other stuff that gets thrown in like some of which I described above that has always been the problem.

Now you can tell me someone is free to push people's buttons without receiving negative feedback from it, but I am going to have to disagree.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

11 Jun 2019, 6:22 am

I have unsubscribed this topic.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 7:51 am

For the record being exactly like Ezra would mean being non-verbal for the most part. Not being able to go places on your own without getting lost, run over etc. Needing to be looked after the same as a small child in some respects. Basically being a shut-in invalid from birth.

I'm not sure what strength, determination and ability to walk a straight line is involved in that. I'd be surprised if those qualities are associated with my preferring to live the rest of my life in a care home rather than out on the street.