Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

TazCrystal
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Jun 2019, 5:03 pm

I know that I don't eat very healthy. I am not a big fan of vegetables. I prefer fruits.

I am working on eating more vegetables. I like carrots and bell peppers. I also like tomatoes and Brussel sprouts. I also like corn, peas, potatoes and beets. I mostly eat those vegetables. I don't like broccoli, squash, mushrooms, or kale that much. I love lettuce though.

I eat too much sugar. I like pop and candy. I also really like iced coffee and chocolate. When I am visiting home I tend to eat too much cookies and stuff. I'm not overweight though. My mom still has to monitor what I eat though. I am working on doing meal plan stuff. I sort of like grocery shopping, I just really struggle with choosing the right things and finding out what is the better deal. I get assistance with that.

I brush my teeth a lot. I have only ever had to get my wisdom teeth taken out and I only have one filling. Getting fillings is a bad sensory experience for me and that is sort of motivating me to eat and drink less sugar

sach633
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Jun 2019, 1:57 am

if Your Diet Is Bad the You can fix that by following simple steps :
1. Take Baby Steps.
2. Start each day with a nutritious breakfast.
3. Get 8 hours of sleep each night, as fatigue can lead to overeating.
4. Eat your meals seated at a table, without distractions.
5. Eat more meals with your partner or family.
6. Teach yourself to eat when you're really hungry and stop when you're comfortably full.