Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2019, 12:40 pm

I'm trying to learn how to read fortunes with playing cards for 'fun'. ♤♡ :study: ◇♧

If anybody would like a reading let me know in this thread and I will give you a basic star spread (for beginners like me) to figure out your immediate past, present, and future.

Remember this is meant to be for fun. Don't take it too seriously ok? :)

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 4:10 pm

I want my fortune told, please!!

If I’m to be thrown into a bottomless pit, trampled by a herd of elephants, or bitten by a rabid zebra this evening, don’t spare me the news! Just tell me straight.

Last edited by TwilightPrincess on 14 Jun 2019, 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 4:12 pm

For entertainment purposes only, I would like to request a reading, please. Thank you.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 4:23 pm

I'll take a reading please Twiz , I don't want it for entertainment purposes though , I want to know my future - don't hold back even if it says I'll be dead by dawn.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 4:45 pm

Just for fun, I'll throw in this numerology data:

Birth Number = 0
Real Name Number = 3
'Fnord' Name Number = 3

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 4:47 pm

Ferris gets it, divination shouldn't be constrained by entertainment value. I need to know this stuff because ignoring ambiguous information is not my strong suit.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 7:41 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:

If I’m to be thrown into a bottomless pit, trampled by a herd of elephants, or bitten by a rabid zebra this evening, don’t spare me the news! Just tell me straight.

Your focused card is the 7 of spades.

Taking Risks. This card shows that you are getting fed up with a situation and wanting to gain control of it.

The card influencing you is the 4 of hearts.

Realistic Love. You are beginning to notice the flaws in a loved one and see them for what they really are.

Your past card is the 4 of spades.

Difficult Beginnings. This card represents people who have worked hard to make a relationship work but with little success. It oftens shows up for somebody who is in a difficult or abusive relationship.

Your future card is the King of Diamonds.

A man (or woman) with brown, dark blonde, or red hair and light blue, light hazel, or light brown eyes. If it is somebody without this coloring they may have an angular shaped face. This person is a pleasure to be around and has a talent for making money and a sunny disposition, but they can be a bit intense at times.

According to these cards they say you are having relationship problems. Is there anybody in your life, male or female, who might be described by the King of Diamonds? Somebody you are currrently having issues with?

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 8:19 pm

Fnord wrote:
For entertainment purposes only, I would like to request a reading, please. Thank you.

Your focused card is the 7 of diamonds.

A New Look. This is saying that if you are wanting to go for a drastic change in your appearance and/or attitude, now is the time to do so. For example if you want to get a tattoo, dye your hair, or work on your self image and disposition then go for it.

The card influencing you is the 8 of hearts.

An intense relationship. There is somebody in your life such as a spouse or business partner or even family member whom you share a close long-term bond with.

Your past card is the 7 of hearts.

It reunites people from the past. Concerning a loved one you have known before (like an old flame or best friend). You couldn't get together with them before but now is your chance.

Your future card is the 6 of spades.

Courage and strong will. This card shows that you have had some problems in your life and are trying to work things out. You have a rare opportunity to fix your problems and make it right, so take advantage of this chance.

Are you by chance trying to improve yourself for the sake of a loved one? :)

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 8:50 pm

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:

Taking Risks. This card shows that you are getting fed up with a situation and wanting to gain control of it.

Realistic Love. You are beginning to notice the flaws in a loved one and see them for what they really are.

Difficult Beginnings. This card represents people who have worked hard to make a relationship work but with little success. It oftens shows up for somebody who is in a difficult or abusive relationship.

A man (or woman) with brown, dark blonde, or red hair and light blue, light hazel, or light brown eyes. If it is somebody without this coloring they may have an angular shaped face. This person is a pleasure to be around and has a talent for making money and a sunny disposition, but they can be a bit intense at times.

According to these cards they say you are having relationship problems. Is there anybody in your life, male or female, who might be described by the King of Diamonds? Somebody you are currrently having issues with?

Most of this fit me very well except for the future, King of Diamonds part. I don’t know anyone like that.

I was in a long term, abusive relationship which I’m still fed up about...

Last edited by TwilightPrincess on 14 Jun 2019, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 8:58 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:

Most of this fit me very well except for the future, King of Diamonds part. I don’t know anyone like that.

I was in a long term, abusive relationship which I’m still fed up about.

Did you maybe depend on him for financial support? The diamonds represent wealth and materialism. Everything from money to food to fun to family and friends to knowledge.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 9:04 pm

[/quote] Did you maybe depend on him for financial support? The diamonds represent wealth and materialism. Everything from money to food to fun to family and friends to knowledge.[/quote]

I depended on him financially somewhat, especially when I was pregnant and after my son was born (I had some complications) but there certainly wasn’t wealth.

I didn’t stay with him because of financial concerns.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 9:06 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:

Did you maybe depend on him for financial support? The diamonds represent wealth and materialism. Everything from money to food to fun to family and friends to knowledge.[/quote]

I depended on him financially somewhat, especially when I was pregnant and after my son was born (I had some complications) but there certainly wasn’t wealth.

I didn’t stay with him because of financial concerns.[/quote]

Ok then, well the other three cards seemed spot on at least. :)

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 9:14 pm

I think Fnord should get a tattoo.

One can almost never go wrong with a skull tattoo, especially on one’s neck where people can see it.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 9:23 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:

One can almost never go wrong with a skull tattoo, especially on one’s neck where people can see it.

I wonder how he shall respond to his reading? I can't wait for his response. :chin:

I'll do the other readings tomorrow when I have more time.

♤♡ :study: ◇♧

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 9:27 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:

I wonder how he shall respond to his reading? I can't wait for his response. :chin:

Thanks for taking the time to do this. :)

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2019, 9:40 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to do this. :)

No problem! :)