Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 12:31 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Well..yeah….

Miami will drown, and so will Manhatten, but there will be that upside. That we will be able to put offshore oil rigs into the Arctic Ocean. Just as soon as we fight off the Russians. :D

Yup because the best thing to do when overexploitation of the worlds resources is a major contributing factor to the level of climate change we see currently, is to just keep on exploiting and not even attempt to reduce oil dependence.

That's the 'merican way.

Karma will kick us in the ass for that too. ;)

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 12:36 pm

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Well..yeah….

Miami will drown, and so will Manhatten, but there will be that upside. That we will be able to put offshore oil rigs into the Arctic Ocean. Just as soon as we fight off the Russians. :D

Yup because the best thing to do when overexploitation of the worlds resources is a major contributing factor to the level of climate change we see currently, is to just keep on exploiting and not even attempt to reduce oil dependence.

That's the 'merican way.

I suppose the fundies may get their apocalypse after all, just not quite the way it says in the bible...instead we as humanity will have done it to ourselves.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2019, 12:37 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
TheRevengeofTW1ZTY wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Well..yeah….

That's the 'merican way.

I suppose the fundies may get their apocalypse after all, just not quite the way it says in the bible...instead we as humanity will have done it to ourselves.

Self-fufilling prophecy. :)

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.

PearlsofWisdom
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Jun 2019, 4:44 pm

tern wrote:
PearlsofWisdom wrote:
I feel honoured that they fought for us all.

They did not fight for you, if you did not yet exist. They fought for their own situation at the time, and were plonked in it by their govts instead of giving any support to coup plots in Germany. The emotional abuse and ego bullying done to every generation since, about "fighting for us", disproves every word of it: you don't fight for folks then rubbish them and ego-lord over them.

Well, stone me! You clearly don't have a D-day soul in your body, to actually acknowledge pardon of your ancestors political outcry on the beaches of Normandy. If you can't see into the actual ad ministerial meaning and genuine public sentiment, then more fool you. I'm so sorry if you have an old age parent with a T.V license fee due to them, but that's just another price to pay for austerity, and no one can escape from it no matter their size or rank. And, yes, our ancestors who had children fought for us, and I was also speaking personally about my ancestors who fought in the great war, The Somme was actually one and my great granddad was injured in war work. So bully to your overwrought theory and outdated rant that millions of hero's live fought for and still worship everyday. They must have a reason to join rank, even if you didn't!