Omni: Temp
Face of Madness: Myself :twisted:

Sally
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Feb 2008, 11:58 am

i was cycling home from uni yesterday when this guy said to me
"watch it you nearly ran me over"
i thought this was odd as i was on the road & he was on the pavement so there was no way i had nearly ran him over. he then asked me if i was german (wtf?! no offense german people but i'm not!) he then asked me if i was a student & i said i was. he then asked me what i did in my spare time (i was worried by this time on what he was trying to do) so i told him that i did jujitsu (which i do) but did not bother telling him that i am rubbish at it! then a car beeped at me for not moving so i used that as my excuse to make an exit.
still confused about what all this was about!

Aysmptotes
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Feb 2008, 1:00 pm

Sally wrote:
i thought this was odd as i was on the road & he was on the pavement so there was no way i had nearly ran him over. he then asked me if i was german (wtf?! no offense german people but i'm not!) he then asked me if i was a student & i said i was. he then asked me what i did in my spare time (i was worried by this time on what he was trying to do) so i told him that i did jujitsu (which i do) but did not bother telling him that i am rubbish at it! then a car beeped at me for not moving so i used that as my excuse to make an exit.

maybe he was hitting on you? I don't see any other reason why he would suddenly ask you all those questions out of no where. And I think his comment about hitting could have been a joke, or just an opener for him or something. But I still am not sure and I would probably be just as confused if this happened to me.

Legato
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2008, 2:25 pm

This is a strange situation here, I myself don't really understand it. It's hard enough to approach women as it is, but finding the "perfect" situation is damn impossible. I don't understand it though.

pbcoll
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2008, 5:47 pm

jkrane wrote:
LOL!

He was interested in you and just wanted to talk!

He wasn't a stalker or a freak....good gravy... 8O

Probably true, but maybe the OP has had bad experiences that make her wary.

El hombre es una bestia famélica, envidiosa e insaciable. (Francisco Tario)

I'm male by the way (yes, I know my avatar is misleading).

MysteryFan3
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2008, 9:56 pm

Sally wrote:

He could have been flirting badly or trying to keep you confused so he could attack. Next time some guy yells, keep moving no matter what.