Page 4 of 9 [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 1:24 pm

I'm nor really big on picking apart things. I haven't watched the videos they released. My grandfather suposively worked with the CIA, I didn't hear anything about that until he died.I do not know anything about how the CIA opperates.

So in white mode the UFO is hotter than cold clouds. In black mode the UFO is colder than a warm ocean? I'm just trying to understand what that says. So the UFO is colder than the ocean but warmer than the clouds, is that right? How is that an issue.

Now if the background was the ocean in both photos, one showing the ocean hotter than the UFO and the other showing the ocean colder than the UFO I would say you are on to something. But what I see is the UFO is colder than the ocean but warmer than the clouds. Is it strange for clouds to be colder than the ocean or am I just misunderstanding something?

Listed in order of warmth. ..

Ocean being the warmest, UFO coming in second, clouds being the coldest.

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 1:45 pm

Crimadella wrote:
I'm nor really big on picking apart things. I haven't watched the videos they released. My grandfather suposively worked with the CIA, I didn't hear anything about that until he died.I do not know anything about how the CIA opperates.

So in white mode the UFO is hotter than cold clouds. In black mode the UFO is colder than a warm ocean? I'm just trying to understand what that says. So the UFO is colder than the ocean but warmer than the clouds, is that right? How is that an issue.

Now if the background was the ocean in both photos, one showing the ocean hotter than the UFO and the other showing the ocean colder than the UFO I would say you are on to something. But what I see is the UFO is colder than the ocean but warmer than the clouds. Is it strange for clouds to be colder than the ocean or am I just misunderstanding something?

Two different videos from two different incidents. They use different IR filters so they look different. By the way both clouds and Ocean are liquid water so approximately the same temperature range (32-65 F or 0-20 C). Both videos switch between sensor modes so you can see that the clouds and the ocean are roughly equivalent temperature.

The point is the UFO in one video is a VERY hot image. In the other it is a VERY cold image.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 2:18 pm

Are they claiming it is the same incident or two different incidences. I'm just not seeing an issue. Both ocean temperature and cloud temperature are vary. Them both being consisted of water molecules does not make them the same temputure. Just as some ocean surfaces are warm while others are freezing cold.

It just doesn't sound like much to me, I will read the article in a little bit, I'm on my phone. But so far the only thing I'm gathering is what I stated, the ocean is the warmest, the UFO is in the middle and the clouds are the coldest. Being one is a background of ocean and the other a background of clouds, they must be two different photos right? Or does it show both clouds and ocean in both pictures, I kinda think you would had mentioned that, maybe not. They are videos also.

As far as clouds and ocean temperatures, them both being made up of water molecules has nothing to do with their temputure. In cold fronts cloud temputure are cold, in warm fronts cloud tempatures are warm. In mixed condictions, warm and cold fronts we get rough weather. Cold fronts can travel over warm oceans. Warm fronts can travel over cold oceans.

Maybe I'm just still not getting what you are saying, but I do know that clouds do not have to be similar temperatures as the ocean surface temputure they are above. I'm not real big into weather, but I am a little bit. Water vapors can't condense until they have a piece of debree to cling on to, usally dust particles Water vapors can vary extremely in temputure. So can ocean surface tempatures.

But also, cloud vapors and liquid water are not the same thing, same molecule two different states of mater, Liquid water in a liquid state, water vapors are water in a gas state, that's how I have come to understand it anyway, I'm not a scientist, but I do know that water vapor and liquid water are not the same thing and do not have to be around the same temperature. Just as you can boil a pot of water near a swimming pool, warm water vapors will travel above a cold swimming pool. The tempatures of the air the vapors are in strongly affects the temperature of the vapors. Wind also has an cooling affect on vapor temperature. I'm sure you know most of this stuff, it just stuck out as odd when you stated that clouds and the ocean surface they travel over should be roughly around the same temperature, that is not true.

Anyway. If the background of the videos is clouds in one video and ocean in the other, they are obviously recorded at different times and at different angles. The only thing I see, if it's the same object recorded around the same time is that the UFO is colder than the ocean but warmer than the clouds, it doesn't sound odd or an inconsistent. A cold front over a warm ocean with a UFO temputure somewhere in the middle.

I'll watch the videos and read the article to see if maybe I'm missing something. I'm confused a little, seems like you are saying that each video flips from white mode to black mode and that they are two different incidences in which there is a hot UFO in one video and a cold UFO in the other, so now I'm just confused on whether it's reported as one or two incidents.

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 2:27 pm

There not the same. That's exactly my point. These are two videos of two different incidents capturing objects that are of completely different temperatures.

My point is the objects captured in the videos can not be the same type of object because they are wildly varying temperatures.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 3:11 pm

I watched the videos, the articles don't seem to be skeptical of the things you are trying to point out, so I didn't read them. Yes, they are two different events. One thing that stuck out to me is flipping between the two modes nothing changes colors other than the UFO, the background remains the same in both videos. The objects are both different, being we don't even know what UFO's are, where they are from or why they are hear, how can you conclude that all UFO's should be roughly the same temperature? The videos aren't really that impressive to me, I know nothing about instruments in jets. But pointing out that two different UFO's are also different temperatures just isn't that amazing to me. I also know nothing about UFO's, I just have a strong sense that they are real, due to the mass of information surrounding them and I feel if someone has something that defies any attempt to explain them with our understanding of physics it's likely not man made, we would be using such technology in various different ways.

I just don't understand why you think that is so strange, for two different UFO's to be different temperatures. It would also help determine that and how different if their instruments actually produced a temperature reading of the object rather than just seeing them turn black and white while the background remain the same color gray, that part I don't understand, I would imagine the background would change colors also??

It would help to know a lot of things, but I cannot take those to videos as evidence that the government is trying to pull a fast one on us because two different objects appear to be different temperatures if that's even what the deal is, which i'm not certain of without a temperature reading on both objects like UFO 1 is 36 degrees F while UFO is 98 degrees F. The likely hood that the ocean in one incident is the same temperature as the clouds in the other incident is very unlikely. All kinds of factors come in to how cold or warm the clouds are and how cold or warm the ocean surface is.

I don't know, I just don't see anything popping out to assure me it's a hoax. There have been events which contain multiple witnesses and radar data that just seem way more impressive than these two videos, in my opinion the likelyhood of every single case being a hoax is slim to none.

Michio Kaku discussed on one of the news broadcasts of how 5% of the incidents had plenty of evidence that these objects are really there and that by means of physics there is no way to understand how they can move in such ways, so they would have to be tricking him or him being a part of the massive UFO hoax for UFO's to be hoaxes. To me it just seems that it's pretty obvious that they are real and not illusions or whether phenomena, they are crafts which defy physics, some people don't like to make the lead but from what I have learned about them, it just seems to point more towards, whatever they are, they are intelligent and have taken science far beyond anything the public or scientific community is aware of, that just spells alien to me. There are many possibilities, maybe they have been here before we evolved, maybe they created us or gave us a few pushes to evolve, maybe they are stationed here? Too many maybes, but it seems like they are most likely not a part of the human race and have very advanced technology. The things Bob said seemed pretty amazing also which would help describe how they may have figured out how to travel faster than light, rather than traveling, you are bending space around you and falling towards gravity waves? I don't know, I just know I have seen a lot of convincing material, I have personally seen something that seemed out of this world and my mom has seen something that I wish I had the chance to see, so the idea that it is all a hoax to me is almost non-existent.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 3:19 pm

That said, I also understand that all information surrounding them isn't true, in fact, more than likely most of the information isn't true, but there are events which seem to be pretty impressive as far as evidence goes(without actually having a UFO to study), then to add there is no doubt in my mind that if the US government had obtained one, they would not tell the public and it would be very top secret. One of the things bob said sounded about right, how someone would see it if they actually lived threw such events, he said the biggest crime is the one committed on scientists, to have such technology and make it so secret that scientists can't work together to try to solve the mystery of how it actually works.

Just make believe for a second, imagine you were Bob Lazar and actuall lived through what he claims he did....now how could you convince anyone that you weren't just full of s**t?

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 3:46 pm

Crimadella wrote:
That said, I also understand that all information surrounding them isn't true, in fact, more than likely most of the information isn't true, but there are events which seem to be pretty impressive as far as evidence goes(without actually having a UFO to study), then to add there is no doubt in my mind that if the US government had obtained one, they would not tell the public and it would be very top secret. One of the things bob said sounded about right, how someone would see it if they actually lived threw such events, he said the biggest crime is the one committed on scientists, to have such technology and make it so secret that scientists can't work together to try to solve the mystery of how it actually works.

Just make believe for a second, imagine you were Bob Lazar and actuall lived through what he claims he did....now how could you convince anyone that you weren't just full of s**t?

If Bob Lazar is actually telling the truth it would be nearly impossible for him to convince people of that. And yeah there's a chance he's telling the truth. It is significantly more likely he's a fraud, than a victim of a government conspiracy theory.

To my logic these are the things that have to happen in order for these UFOs to be the work of aliens:

1. An alien culture must have evolved early enough to develop the technology to travel to Earth. This is more likely if the light barrier can actually be circumvented, but no one knows if that's possible.

2. An alien culture must have traveled to Earth.

3. An alien culture must've decided it did not need to overtly interact with Earth.

4. An alien culture must've decided to periodically fly their craft by the Earth for whatever reason.

Here are the additional things that need to be true for Bob Lazar to be telling the truth:

1. The U.S. government acquired an Alien craft.

2. The U.S. government hired Bob Lazar an M.S. to reverse engineer a gravity drive from that craft.

3. The U.S. government tampered with files from Bob Lazar's high school, MIT, and Caltech. They also relocated a Caltech professor to a local community college.

4. All the scientific details need to be correct.

5. Nobody else who can corroborate the story is willing to do so or has been silenced by the government.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 4:23 pm

When I was growing up, I was really into science fiction. I loved reading about different worlds, and different societies and different technologies. Because I was young, I truly believed there were other worlds and aliens. I was crushed when I learned that scientists had totally proven there was no possibility of another earth like planet anywhere in the universe.

And then later, of course, we found them. Lots of them.

If an alien ship landed near me and wanted to take me away, I would walk right on. What an amazing experience! It never occurred to me that they might want to eat me.

I believe, with no scientific backup, that the universe is much bigger than we can imagine. That things will come into being that we have not even a glimmer of possibility right now.

I don't much believe the people who are on talk shows and who make money off their opinions are necessarily to be trusted. :D

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 4:49 pm

I can agree with all of that as realms of possibilities, I could also add some but that endless speculation, though can be a little entertaining. I understand where you are coming from, without actual proof we can't determine anything. Proof being a UFO which the goverment would be open about having while openly allowing scientists to work on solving how it works. Different people have different opinions based on things they have seen or learned. Two people can have an identical set of evidence and arrive at different theories. Hell, two people can watch one short video and have very different explanations on what they gathered from the video.

Some people would think it is impossible or nearly impossible to do anything which may go against current knowledge while some others can suspect that things can be learned to allow us to do things we once thought to be impossible. While I would like to think that my assumptions are close to correct, you also think your assumptions are likely the correct ones. Neither one of us can actually prove anything, to some people lack of proof means there is no reason you should give such possibilities ant weight, while others suggest that you can have trails of evidence to suggest that such things hold more weight than just wrapping it up as not credit until proved beyond a doubt. Not saying that's you, I'm just talking.

I think it's rather important to keep an open mind within reason. I keep an open mind of the possibility of God for example. On a scale though I would give more credit to the possibility of alien life, because there is more evidence that could be used to build a case like as one, the fact that nature tends to repeat itself. If we evolved, so can others, it would be surprising if we figured out that we were the first to evolve, even more so that we were the only ones to evolve, to the degree of working out math and building impressive creations. I can't wait for them to explore one of the moons of jupiter? I think that's it, the one that is basically a big ocean with a frozen top. I have heard people stating the mathematical predictions of how vast life would be in the universe and think it's more of almost a guess in the dark to insist that it's only likely one intelligent life form evolves in an entire galaxy, a galaxy is rather massive and we can't even see good enough to spot life in our own galaxy because of several factors. We could be sourounded by intelligent life in our own galaxy and not be aware of it because of its distance and because of the speed of light issue. When we look at a planet that is just a million light years away, compared to the size of our galaxy that is nothing, and all we can see is a shadow pass infront of a star then to add we are observing what it was like a million years ago. There is no telling what is actually out there, anyway, back to that moon, I'm sure it will increase the mathematical odds they came up with if life evolved similar to our oceans, sharks fish and all, I'm willing to bet they do find such life because I think it occurs much more than others do. I see it as a simple thing, life can thrive in very tough enviorments, I just don't think it is as rare as scientists often claim. Anyway, maybe we will see in 30 years? I wonder when they are planning on doing that mission and how long it will take to get the results?

Anyway, neither of us knows the answer, I'm just certain that we will eventually discover life isn't that rare in our universe.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 5:00 pm

Anyway, people seem to have high expectations for mankind, to think we have nearly mastered understanding the physics of our universe in 200 years. To me that just seems a bit of a stretch, I would assume that in just 10,000 years from now we, if we survive with no major set backs, will be like us looking at monkeys now, such fascinating clueless animals.

Antrax
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 5:26 pm

Crimadella wrote:
Anyway, people seem to have high expectations for mankind, to think we have nearly mastered understanding the physics of our universe in 200 years. To me that just seems a bit of a stretch, I would assume that in just 10,000 years from now we, if we survive with no major set backs, will be like us looking at monkeys now, such fascinating clueless animals.

I wouldn't say that we have mastered understanding of physics of our universe, but based on scientific history it is likely our understanding of physics is incomplete rather than wrong. Newton's laws still hold as long as you're not at very small length scales or very high velocities.

I will say Crimadella, this topic certainly has piqued my interest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxO4PXiEP4g Interview with a pilot from the 2004 incident.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 6:14 pm

Well thanks for the video share, I'm listening to it now. Seeing the Rogan & Lazar interview got my UFO interest back up a little.

UFO's always remind me of my strange dream as a very young kid. I'm not sure of my age, under 5. It's more vivid than any dream I've ever had, even to this day, though I have forget most of it, there are only a few images left, one I was sitting or standing in a parking lot outside of our apartment and watched a ship in the sky fly off, it was really close and big but I can't really remember any details about it, not even the shape of it. I have like two pictures I remember somewhat good, now that I think of it, it's kinda like Bob Lazar described, It was like a startrek room with the big window? I'm not a startrek fan so I don't know what it's called, like the cockpit? But the whole room was just empty, smooth shinny metal, no buttons or controls, circular with a big window like on startrek. Outside was a three star cluster, it just looked like three big sun's, they were orange just like the sun but closer than we are to the sun. I almost feel like there were a few other ships but my mind is a bit foggy on that, just like that room. It's almost like it wasn't one image seeing the window, more like I had a feel of what the whole room looked like, which was just smooth metal with a big window, as far as I know there were no chairs either. I was telling my mom about it a year ago, I thought I had told her before but I guess I hadn't. The funny thing is she said when I was about two or three she woke up in the middle of the night and went down stairs and saw the front door was wide open, and I was outside sitting in the parking lot crying. She said it was odd because I wasn't tall enough to reach the chain and couldn't really open doors. Anyway, I think it would be a stretch to assume that I was abducted by aliens and rode through space, but it was a strange and very vivid experience. So I was also amazed that she said I was sitting in the parking lot crying and didn't understand how I got there. Anyway, weird stuff.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 6:19 pm

Cool dream.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_OF8QQpeT04

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 6:55 pm

Yeah, it was pretty strange. I've had a couple of others I remember from a kid, mostly because they were reoccurring dreams, they weren't kewl like that one though, just weird. In one I was like tarzan on the edge of a cliff, just a big flat surface rock, i couldn't see any other land around. rather than cloths I had a leaf covering my crotch, stuck to me in some unknown way. there were a few women, the were covered with leaves magically stuck to them also, covering breasts and crotch. we all had like small leaf head bands and leaf necklaces. There were a few tropical looking trees on this small plot of land, sometimes I would be sitting in a big leaf chair while they fanned me with big leaves, other times we were all just standing there looking out.

Another is, in the apartments I lived in as a child, there was like a war going on, though I was the only person in sight. The skies were orange from fires, though I saw no fires. There was a big hill, in real life it was just a grassy hill with some chalk showing. In the dream it was covered in gravel. I would always be on the gravel hill, hearing gun shots and explosions. I was somewhat scared, digging in the gravel. All of the dreams were basically the same, the only thing is, I found a different weapon every time. Some dreams I would find the same weapon, but the weapons would be, a knife, a grenade or a pistol.

I had these dreams over and over for many years, every now and then up until my teams I would have it again.

I'll listen to the UFO song after this interview is over. Curious and I like old music anyway.

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2019, 9:54 pm

If your vehicle travels at a hundred thousand miles an hour and makes right angle turns....you might be an alien.

If your vehicle has no visible means of propulsion yet flies...you might be an alien.

If people question whether your vehicle is a hallucination or a weather phenomenon. ...you might be an alien.

If thousands of people have seen you fly over their cities and airports and still question whether you are real or not....you might be an alien.

If you abduct people and shove probes in their asses....you might be a sexual predator.....wait, what?

Yes, I'm that bored!

oloolo7
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Jun 2019, 2:05 am

is pentagon real tho