'Drag Kid' Photographed With Naked Adult

Page 3 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Crimadella
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 11:03 am

For all concerned maybe I am so passionate about exposing pedophilia because I was sexually and physically abused by my step father ages 2 to 3, then molested by my friends father at age 9. Perhaps I worry about kids being abused because of my experience which exposed me to having sexual interest, that I can remember, as early as age 4.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 11:08 am

That’s understandable.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 4:31 pm

Crimadella wrote:
For all concerned maybe I am so passionate about exposing pedophilia because I was sexually and physically abused by my step father ages 2 to 3, then molested by my friends father at age 9. Perhaps I worry about kids being abused because of my experience which exposed me to having sexual interest, that I can remember, as early as age 4.

That does make sense. I've never thought you come off as a homophobe but I have certainly wondered a little why you've posted a lot about that issue in relation to LGBT people but makes sense why you would want to bring light to the issue.

Having children perform 'stripper' type shows where adults are throwing cash at them is extremely inappropriate. That's not a kid thing that's an adult thing. I don't see anything wrong with stripping or going to a strip show...but I'd say that's an 18+ type activity. I mean even if they set it up so the childs performance is not as sexualized, a place like that is still a very sexualized kind of environment. The magazine picture was also inappropriate, I mean nudity in that context certainly does seem more sexual so even if it wasn't meant to be the image still gives the wrong idea. It would have been a much, much better move to have the adult dressed in womans clothes not nude next to the kid.

I mean with homosexuality, transexuality and ect, being more out in the open now its a good time to try and establish you know what is appropriate for kids and what goes to far. I mean if people are trying to normalize child strip shows and nude photography with children in it...that's just going to make it all that much harder for children who end up getting sexually abused to come forward, like if they are afraid of backlash from the trans/gay community or maybe don't understand something that happened really was abuse.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2019, 7:52 pm

There is a pedophile infiltration within the lgbt community trying to normalize "intergenerational" sexuality. And they have been at it for a long time. In my opinion they made a certain amount of progress.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 1:41 am

Crimadella wrote:

That is of course very commendable. That said, why haven't we seen articles from you about everyday, straight male pedophiles, who are in fact most representative of committing such crimes?
I'll ask the question, as offensive as some might take it: does your trans and homophobia originate in the prejudices in your part of the country? And on that note, I'll also mention how white male southern slave owners not only raped female slaves, but also their male slaves as well.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 4:21 am

Should be addressed on an individual basis and the individuals involved warned or arrested if they intentionally exposed themselves...

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 4:26 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:

That is of course very commendable. That said, why haven't we seen articles from you about everyday, straight male pedophiles, who are in fact most representative of committing such crimes?

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 7:37 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Crimadella wrote:

I'll ask the question, as offensive as some might take it: does your trans and homophobia originate in the prejudices in your part of the country? And on that note, I'll also mention how white male southern slave owners not only raped female slaves, but also their male slaves as well.

It could be due to the large number of NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association) type men proclaiming pedophilia ("boy love") and homosexuality go together. They cite how much the two went together in ancient Greece.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 8:00 am

I've only met one actual NAMBLA guy in my life; the guy was the timekeeper at my job; he got fired, eventually.

They are probably much less numerous than neo-Nazis---who really are not all that numerous themselves.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 8:12 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I've only met one actual NAMBLA guy in my life; the guy was the timekeeper at my job; he got fired, eventually.

They are probably much less numerous than neo-Nazis---who really are not all that numerous themselves.

If the particular organization doesn't exist any longer I would imgine all the "boy lovers" still do and the are probably still associating themselves with LGBTQ.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 8:22 am

They're gay, unfortunately. They have to associate themselves with LBGTQ.

Most gay people wouldn't associate with them, though.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 9:56 am

I'm just saying there is a certain amount of blame that can be attributed to them. And they do have a point, it was a regular part of homosexuality in Greece according to Plato among others. It's not solely a matter of homophobes making stuff up.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 10:42 am

EzraS wrote:
I'm just saying there is a certain amount of blame that can be attributed to them. And they do have a point, it was a regular part of homosexuality in Greece according to Plato among others. It's not solely a matter of homophobes making stuff up.

That was a long time ago. Probably men (and some women) were having relationships with young girls, but it was viewed as normal and, thus, wasn’t talked about much.

Where did the original poster get the statistic that 40% of the pedophiles were gay men? I’ve not come across that number in any recent studies.

Child sexual abuse most often happens in one’s own home by a trusted family member, and it’s often not reported.

In the Catholic Church, lots of priests preyed on young boys because they mostly had access to boys (they would’ve preyed on the same number of girls if they had access to them). The same could be said of Boy Scouts as well as the Jerry Sandusky situation. Abuses in these organizations are more likely to be brought to light (although many aren’t) and garner attention than typical situations involving incest.

There’s a lot of nuances which would make it impossible to come up with precise statistics to begin with and the cases that we do hear of get lots of publicity.

Last edited by TwilightPrincess on 27 Jun 2019, 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 10:48 am

Reportedly, the adult was only 1/2 nude (upper half).

Hope I don't get banned for posting this. :?

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 10:50 am

Twilightprincess wrote:
EzraS wrote:

That was a long time ago. Probably men (and some women) were having relationships with young girls, but it was viewed as normal and, thus, wasn’t talked about much.

Where did the original poster get the statistic that 40% of the pedophiles were gay men? I’ve not come across that number in any recent studies.

Child sexual abuse most often happens in one’s own home by a trusted family member, and it’s often not reported.

In the Catholic Church, lots of priests preyed on young boys because they mostly had access to boys. The same could be said of Boy Scouts as well as the Jerry Sandusky situation. Abuses in these organizations are more likely to brought to light (although many aren’t) and garner attention than typical situations involving incest.

There’s a lot of nuances which would make it impossible to come up with precise statistics to begin with and the cases that we do hear of get lots of publicity.

I would think most statistical sex abuse is from young straight men (e.g., statutory rape).

In the US, it is estimated that there are more than 7 million incidents of statutory rape every year.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statutory_rape

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2019, 11:25 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
EzraS wrote:

In the Catholic Church, lots of priests preyed on young boys because they mostly had access to boys. The same could be said of Boy Scouts as well as the Jerry Sandusky situation. Abuses in these organizations are more likely to brought to light (although many aren’t) and garner attention than typical situations involving incest.

I would think most statistical sex abuse is from young straight men (e.g., statutory rape).

In the US, it is estimated that there are more than 7 million incidents of statutory rape every year.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statutory_rape

It depends on the age. 93% of child sex abuse victims know or are related to their abuser. 1 in 9 female children and 1 in 53 male children are victimized (I bet this number is higher, but they are less likely to speak out).

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/children-and-teens

Through the teens and young adulthood years, statutory or date rape (for adults) is more prevalent, and women are at a higher risk for sexual violence than at any other age.

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/victim ... l-violence

It doesn’t mean that it doesn’t happen to people in other demographics, though, but for the purposes of this thread, it demonstrates that focusing on pedophilia in the gay community is a very skewed perspective.

Pedophilia is a problem everywhere.