Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2019, 8:21 pm

I got a caregiver last year when I broke my ankle, she did almost everything for me, I wasn’t mentally ready & I was hurting tooooo much. Now I only need her to clean my apartment & do laundry, I have sooo much feet pain & lower leg pain too. She can do alot of things wrong, it hard to understand her cuz of her accent, she thinks I have to understand her cuz I’m white, she used to tell me, ‘in my country, white people understand me’ I maybe white, but I’m more half Persian & Hispanic. It not working out anymore. I want someone that understand Aspergers.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

21 Jun 2019, 4:55 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
I got a caregiver last year when I broke my ankle, she did almost everything for me, I wasn’t mentally ready & I was hurting tooooo much. Now I only need her to clean my apartment & do laundry, I have sooo much feet pain & lower leg pain too. She can do alot of things wrong, it hard to understand her cuz of her accent, she thinks I have to understand her cuz I’m white, she used to tell me, ‘in my country, white people understand me’ I maybe white, but I’m more half Persian & Hispanic. It not working out anymore. I want someone that understand Aspergers.
I think you might need to talk to the person/organization who hired/assigned you the caregiver. Maybe they can get you a different person who maybe comes over alittle less often & who focuses more on doing what you ask em to do.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition