Claims that a few "super hot men" are hogging all the women

Page 19 of 20 [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Rexi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2017
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 476
Location: Transylvania, Pyromania

13 Jul 2019, 8:09 pm

The Scooby Doobies.


_________________
Sekky
Atheist
:cat: :cat:


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,583

13 Jul 2019, 8:11 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
I'm sure she'd be happy to couple with a vegan who supports the same ideological positions as her. Just because she'd be impossible for you (or me) to date, doesn't mean she'd be impossible to date, you just need to meet her criteria. From her perspective you're the one who's impossible to date and you're both equally right from your own personal perspective - just not more broadly - both of you likely would be 'dateable' to someone who's on the same page in terms of values.


I like your logic. Yes I was using plenty of hyperbole in my post so wasn't meant to be absolute. She did eventually find a boyfriend when she was travelling who was vegan and aware. I had to listen her talk about how great he was for 2 whole years :roll:



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,583

13 Jul 2019, 8:14 pm

Alterity wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Alterity wrote:
I'd say "Brainy" men, as nerdy makes me think of the Big Bang guys lol though there's something cute about the geeky quality too. Especially when I'm a kind of a dork.


Alas there are millions of celibate nerds who would be rolling their eyes

http://shawneehistory.tripod.com/16.pdf


Ah but that makes sense, you see, women like myself often are shy and keep to ourselves. We also are either pretty pro at being wallflowers or are seen as intimidating to those nerds and are thus not approached.

And if we're talking high school, there's an added factor of things like reputation and hierarchy. So that even if you might like someone their could be worry of a social backlash that prevents action. High school is immature, what can I say :shrug:

There's also plenty of guys...well people that will blame one aspect of themselves as for why they aren't getting any takers when they actually may have a really unattractive personality flaw. Being brainy is attractive but being selfish (for example)is not and the 'brainy' part is not going to supersede the selfishness.

On the idea of where you could meet women I would like to mention horse barns. Your average horse boarding place is going to have quite a few women there. Maybe not all single but they will be there lol ( I can't speak for things like dude ranches)


Makes sense. I also think brainy dudes (and dudettes) may overthink the whole approach to the relationship experience. Our less brainy cousins might just be more organic in their approach which yields better results.



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 72,297
Location: Queens, NYC

13 Jul 2019, 9:19 pm

The Scoobie Doobies were a team in the Laff-a-lympics.



CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 103,363
Location: Canada in person, Germany in spirit

13 Jul 2019, 9:59 pm

This is the music I really like:








_________________
Augustus Gloop The Plump, Little Schlager

Kanye West 2024

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


Last edited by CockneyRebel on 13 Jul 2019, 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 103,363
Location: Canada in person, Germany in spirit

13 Jul 2019, 10:05 pm


_________________
Augustus Gloop The Plump, Little Schlager

Kanye West 2024

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


Rexi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2017
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 476
Location: Transylvania, Pyromania

14 Jul 2019, 12:54 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
The Scoobie Doobies were a team in the Laff-a-lympics.

Claims that a few Scoobie Doobies are hugging all the women


_________________
Sekky
Atheist
:cat: :cat:


The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,084
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

14 Jul 2019, 1:05 pm

All women would hug a real-life Scooby-Doo though.



Rexi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2017
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 476
Location: Transylvania, Pyromania

14 Jul 2019, 5:24 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
All women would hug a real-life Scooby-Doo though.

Not so fast.. There'll be no hugging as long as I'm hogging all real-life Scooby Doobies.


_________________
Sekky
Atheist
:cat: :cat:


funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,323
Location: I'm on the streets like curbs

14 Jul 2019, 5:32 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
The Scoobie Doobies were a team in the Laff-a-lympics.


I prefer laced up doobies, personally.
Dip 'em in Styx until I come sail away. :lol:



Rexi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2017
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 476
Location: Transylvania, Pyromania

16 Jul 2019, 3:29 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
The Scoobie Doobies were a team in the Laff-a-lympics.


I prefer laced up doobies, personally.
Dip 'em in Styx until I come sail away. :lol:

How many Anubis doobies did you light up before you sailed away down the
Styx, Mr Doobie?


_________________
Sekky
Atheist
:cat: :cat:


funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,323
Location: I'm on the streets like curbs

16 Jul 2019, 4:02 pm

Rexi wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
The Scoobie Doobies were a team in the Laff-a-lympics.


I prefer laced up doobies, personally.
Dip 'em in Styx until I come sail away. :lol:

How many Anubis doobies did you light up before you sailed away down the
Styx, Mr Doobie?


All of them. :skull:
I assume the river Styx is pure phencyclidine, since it's the river of death and all.



blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2016
Age: 43
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,167
Location: Sagittarius A

16 Jul 2019, 4:10 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Rexi wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
The Scoobie Doobies were a team in the Laff-a-lympics.


I prefer laced up doobies, personally.
Dip 'em in Styx until I come sail away. :lol:

How many Anubis doobies did you light up before you sailed away down the
Styx, Mr Doobie?


All of them. :skull:
I assume the river Styx is pure phencyclidine, since it's the river of death and all.



Climb aboard, we set sail shortly.


_________________
Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.” ― Bertrand Russell


Rexi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2017
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 476
Location: Transylvania, Pyromania

17 Jul 2019, 5:56 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Rexi wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
The Scoobie Doobies were a team in the Laff-a-lympics.


I prefer laced up doobies, personally.
Dip 'em in Styx until I come sail away. :lol:

How many Anubis doobies did you light up before you sailed away down the
Styx, Mr Doobie?


All of them. :skull:
I assume the river Styx is pure phencyclidine, since it's the river of death and all.



Climb aboard, we set sail shortly.

The hamster army is aboard, Sir. Prepare the Musical Wheels. :albino:


_________________
Sekky
Atheist
:cat: :cat:


blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2016
Age: 43
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,167
Location: Sagittarius A

17 Jul 2019, 7:10 pm

Rexi wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Rexi wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
The Scoobie Doobies were a team in the Laff-a-lympics.


I prefer laced up doobies, personally.
Dip 'em in Styx until I come sail away. :lol:

How many Anubis doobies did you light up before you sailed away down the
Styx, Mr Doobie?


All of them. :skull:
I assume the river Styx is pure phencyclidine, since it's the river of death and all.



Climb aboard, we set sail shortly.

The hamster army is aboard, Sir. Prepare the Musical Wheels. :albino:




Aye aye :salut: :albino:


_________________
Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.” ― Bertrand Russell


Rexi
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2017
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 476
Location: Transylvania, Pyromania

17 Jul 2019, 7:51 pm

blackicmenace wrote:


Aye aye :salut: :albino:

A few super hot nyans are hogging all the hamsters