Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 6:58 am

" After over 65 years, " MAD " magazine has announced it's discontinuation if publishing new material. The magazine will only be sold at comic book stores and by subscription, with only reprints inside. :cry: More of my past ends Sob! :cry:
To be precise, they will publish these repri ts for now, in what was called an attempt to play out their existing subscription obligations (What, they couldn't sell 'em to CRACKED or CRAZY :lol: ? :wink: ) and rather seemed to me like a convoluted " keep the trademark alive " strategem . There was a claim that annual issues of new material will continue :| ...What, Me Dead :twisted: ?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2019, 7:01 am

... :( Something else gone.
The original stories were at comicbook.com.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!