Page 1 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 4:11 pm

https://www.ancreport.com/report/prosec ... eins-safe/

This case could bring down a lot of big names if he ousts others to get a bargain.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Shrapnel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 6:35 pm

Bill Clinton could not be reached for comment.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 8:39 pm

Shrapnel wrote:

Trump is a good pal of Epstein, also. He once praised him for his love of younger women on Twitter. They're all douche-bags. Peel off the partisan blinders. It won't kill you. (But you might experience some uncomfortable withdrawal.)

Oscar Meyer Lansky

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 9:01 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Shrapnel wrote:

Trump is a good pal of Epstein, also. He once praised him for his love of younger women on Twitter. They're all douche-bags. Peel off the partisan blinders. It won't kill you. (But you might experience some uncomfortable withdrawal.)

I thought Shrapnel was making a "pizzagate" joke.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 10:09 pm

An elderly Aunt used to say,” You are known by the company you keep.”
They are all perverts.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 10:29 pm

There Are Four Lights!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 10:49 pm

Apparently some of us have amnesia

Much of Epstein’s “social life” involved very young women. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years,” Trump said at the time. “Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
https://www.vox.com/2018/12/3/18116351/ ... ton-acosta

Shrapnel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 12:10 am

Unlike Trump, Clinton flew to Epstein's Island, stocked with underage girls, 27 times. And Clinton was careful not to be photographed.
It used to be fashionable for liberals to defend sexual predators. Does Roman Polanski ring any bells?

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 12:13 am

Shrapnel wrote:
Unlike Trump, Clinton flew to Epstein's Island, stocked with underage girls, 27 times. And Clinton was careful not to be photographed.
It used to be fashionable for liberals to defend sexual predators. Does Roman Polanski ring any bells?

Uh, no dude, it's not. If Clinton is part of this, he can go to hell.

BTW, if you support Trump, he's somebody who bragged about sexual assault ("grab 'em by the p****").

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 12:21 am

Shrapnel wrote:

I wouldn't be so hasty to protect Trump
‘I FLEW THEM IN’ Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein were the ONLY male guests at Mar A Lago party with 28 ‘calendar girls’ flown in for entertainment, party planner claims
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9477212/d ... ar-a-lago/

A Florida event planner claims that Trump and Epstein were the only male guests at a party with 28 models.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 3:17 am

I love the way the media are making it about Trump cause he hung out with him 20 years ago but are trying to hide all the other people involved.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 3:20 am

JohnPowell wrote:
I love the way the media are making it about Trump cause he hung out with him 20 years ago but are trying to hide all the other people involved.

I think nobody is surprised about Clinton or Prince Andrew as they already had a reputation...So does Trump which makes it amusing seeing Republicans who "frothed at the mouth" when Clinton was having his genitals sucked by Lewinsky now get all defensive over Trump...

Usual right wing hypocrisy

beneficii
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 3:21 am

JohnPowell wrote:

Uh, no, they're not:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 5:15 am

cyberdad wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

I think nobody is surprised about Clinton or Prince Andrew as they already had a reputation...So does Trump which makes it amusing seeing Republicans who "frothed at the mouth" when Clinton was having his genitals sucked by Lewinsky now get all defensive over Trump...

Usual right wing hypocrisy

Oral sex was not the problem.

Oral sex in the Oval Office was the problem.

Well actually perjury about oral sex in the Oval Office was really the problem.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 5:22 am

beneficii wrote:
JohnPowell wrote:

Uh, no, they're not:

Showtime is the media?

Well might as well be the way so much media seems to be in the entertainment business.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 5:22 am

Hypocrisy? Clinton is a rapist and a child molester and they wanted him and his psycho killer wife back in the White House.

I like how a response to me saying the media is making it about Trump has a video about Trump.

Trump is at the bottom of the list of those most involved. And the media are completely ignoring some other billionaires and big names.