Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ConverseFan
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Jul 2019, 11:08 pm

I sort of like that I am unique and that I think differently. I am more quiet and I observe more than others it seems. I may have challenges with talking and doing things that are easy for other people but I still like who I am. I was feeling low yesterday because my sister yelled at me for having a hard time following directions. I try my best.

I get really interested in things and excited about them. People like the way I express excitement. They say I get excited over the small things which is awesome apparently. I am content sitting by myself and staring at the light or waving my fingers in front of my face. I still like toys tbh. I still like to play with toy cars. They are fun to push around. A lot of people also like how I am a good listener because of how quiet I am.

I have a few friends that I get along with really well and who make me feel good to be me. They also have autism. They understand me really well, more than my parents do. I have friends who will sometimes talk on my behalf if I need them too.