Far Right Occult Underground ethnic cleansing

Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 20 Nov 2016
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 704
Location: Jersey UK

29 Aug 2019, 6:12 pm

I live on a small island that has a small population of about 120,000
I am also a pattern spotter ASD sufferer.

Now, since i was a kid, living on this island. I have noticed a number of patterns
in terms of local deaths, as well as other strange going on's.

On the island, there always has been a fairly strong alt right (neo nazi / white supremacist) faction.
There also has always been an underground black occultist / neo pagan / satanist group that is loosely
banded together made up of heavy rockers and neo nazis, tattoo'ists. etc.

Some of the trends that i have noticed, is deaths on full moons.
But also, i believe laxative spiking is also very common, again on full moons. (not all diarrhea is IBS I tell you that much). I think the number of people with kidney failure is extremely high, as well as an extremely high number of suicides.

I believe that the people within the clique have all found employment in areas that they can have influence over people and in some cases, a position to abuse people covertly. Areas such as health workers (path labs, hospital IT, phlebotomy, aux nurse, psychiatric nurse etc).

Other areas that some of these people have taken employment is in the official police, social services, ambulance (paramedic), honorary police (the island has an unpaid police force too).

I also believe that some of the people in the island have copied Charles Manson's idea of "creepy crawling"
in order to covertly enter someones home to spike their food with lax.

Now, the laxing thing may sound benign however a doctor some time ago told me that this was a common practice with some doctors, who may prescribe such a course of treatment for those who are terminally ill. As repeat laxing
will flush the nutrients out of a persons body and also weaken them physically, as laxing is like assaulting someone but from inside. They do this to the terminally ill so as to shorten their life, and reduce the amount of time the terminally ill are exposed to pain.

However, i believe that some of the occultist psychos which include people who work in health caught on and started to use this strategy to reduce the life of healthy normal people who do not fit the alt right / heavy metal occultists definition of a good human being.

You see, guns are illegal in the island that i live on, and the police in the UK prosecute over nothing, so getting away with murder is a lot harder than in the US perhaps.

I believe that the syndicate of sociopaths are using covert means to achieve their goals.
And due to the number of people involved, it is extremely hard to stop or get any one prosecuted.

I was trying to work out a way to sort these people out, legally or illegally.
I don't think reporting them to the police would be particularly effective though.
anyone have any ideas, taking that i am right in my analysis?



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,605
Location: Stendec

29 Aug 2019, 7:36 pm

I would like to see your actuarial data on this. For example:

What data indicates that any faction is "fairly strong"? What parameters define the category of "very strong", anyway?

What data clearly identifies any particular group? How many of which subgroups compose the main groups?

Exactly how many deaths occur on each full moon? Exactly how many deaths have not occured on each full moon? Exactly how did each person allegedly die? What parameters define the category of "extremely high", anyway?

(Remember, mere belief proves nothing.)

Exactly how many people from inside the "clique" have employment as health workers, police, social workers, and ambulance drivers? Exactly how many people from outside the "clique" have employment as health workers, police, social workers, and ambulance drivers?

(Again, mere belief proves nothing.)

Have you any video evidence of "covert entry" into people's homes? Have you any video evidence of any of those who allegedly committed "covert entry" into people's homes to allegedly "spike" the food there with laxative?

(Once more, mere belief proves nothing.)

Have you any valid evidence to prove the claim that doctors are prescribing laxatives to shorten the lives of their terminally-ill patients? How many alleged doctors? How many alleged victims? How many otherwise healthy patients were also allegedly prescribed laxatives?

(... mere belief proves nothing.)

Have you any valid evidence to prove the claim that "occultist psychos" are dosing otherwise healthy people with laxatives? How many alleged "occultist psychos"? How many alleged victims? How many otherwise healthy patients were also allegedly prescribed laxatives?

(... mere belief proves nothing.)

Have you any valid evidence to prove the claim that "the syndicate of sociopaths are using covert means to achieve their goals"? Something other than mere belief (which proves nothing, by the way)?

You have assumed that you are right in your "analysis", yet you offer no valid data to support it.

Take all of your alleged "evidence" to the police, and leave it to the police to sort things out.

And by the way, the island of Jersey (a U.K. Crown Dependency) has a population of only about 104,200 people, according to a governmental estimate from 2016.


_________________
 
“I must acknowledge, once and for all, that the
purpose of diplomacy is to prolong a crisis.”

— Leonard Nimoy as Mr. Spock, in the Star Trek
episode "The Mark of Gideon" (ep. 3-16, 1969)


TheOther
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

User avatar

Joined: 23 May 2019
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 220
Location: USA

29 Aug 2019, 8:00 pm

I see in a lot of your posts that you are afraid of occultists and black magic.

In a genuinely curious way, what gives you the impression that these people are practicing evil magic, let alone committing crimes? Could they just be social groups like goths, punks, and heavy metal music fans?



arielhawksquill
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Age: 43
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,856
Location: Midwest

29 Aug 2019, 8:49 pm

So you think Satanic Nazis are sneaking laxatives into your food, because you poop too much and there could be no other reasonable explanation? You've probably just got the same leaky gut, gluten/casein sensitivies, and food allergies so many autistics have, it's a common comorbid. (I'm super into conspiracy theories, including occult ones, but this is just laughable.)



techstepgenr8tion
SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy

User avatar

Joined: 6 Feb 2005
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,023
Location: The 27th Path of Peh.

29 Aug 2019, 9:21 pm

I'd say move. It sounds like you and the locals are getting on strangely.


_________________
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privelege of owning yourself" - Rudyard Kipling


madbutnotmad
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 20 Nov 2016
Age: 46
Gender: Male
Posts: 704
Location: Jersey UK

29 Aug 2019, 10:20 pm

Well to be honest, i think that a fair amount of replies to this post are personal attacks
rather than constructive help.

If I wanted personal attacks, a character assassination or an analysis of my evidence, i would have posted a different post. Perhaps titled "please make personal attacks, character assassination against non far right individual who isn't full of bigoted prejudice or full of delusional magical thinking beliefs provoked by poor taste in music, dress sense and demented subculture".

But I didn't post that, i asked for help on working a solution to a problem. Your personal attacks instead of help does make me suggest that you are defending your own. Although i do not have to answer any of your questions (and i wonder how many of you would be so aggressive towards me if you met me in person face to face rather than hide behind a computer screen) i will give you some answers as follows:

With regards to the evidence of neo nazis. The island that i live on which is in-between France and England, and was one of the only places in the UK occupied by the real nazi's during the second world war is riddled with evidence of real nazi occupation. The island went through a lot during this time. and left quiet a mark. Including a number of mixed race marriages between the German soldiers (which included some SS officers) and Jersey woman.

On top of that there are a number of people who grew up in the island who are proud alt right neo nazis, including a number who are affiliated with ex-combat 18 organiser Will Browning, who grew up on the island and actually went to the same school as i did, as well as quiet a few men of his age, their children and loads of others.

I mean, there are even people walking around with National Action logos on their jackets with union jack tattoos on their foreheads. Swastikas tattoo's on their body. Recent criminal reports have made the news of people painting swastica's over national landmarks and on local castles (as some of the castles housed nazi's and show re-enactments in their museums).

Several of the main tattoo'ists in the island are well known white supremacists and Charles Manson obsessives (which i thought was funny, as Charles Manson's sexual preferences leaned towards men rather than woman, and was extremely short, not really the best example of an alpha male).

More evidence of alt right on an international level.
If you hadn't noticed, the far right have been agitating for decades and have done their best to cause a divide in the US, and in the UK (Brexit, Nigel Farage etc).

The island that i live on is significant in this, in that it is one of the last places in the world that is an offshore finance centre that enjoys its own tax infrastructure that people in politics including people like Steve Bannon, Nigel Farage etc. and their smear campaign entertainment industry counterparts exploit for saving money on tax, and for borrowing money. The island also houses money from all sorts of wealth sources, which include some of the wealthiest families in the UK which include a number who have a long history of occultism including the Royal Family.

With regards to music tastes, in my own experience i have witnessed first hand delusional occultism, and its trademarks are everywhere among those who follow their delusional religious practices. The music being more metal than punk (although nazi punk is a well known sub-genre).

Their has been a scene in the island that i live since the 60s. Although my experience, the ritual occultists do appear to be into heavy metal that projects the satanism / neo pagan neo viking image more than any.

Some of these heavy metal sadists however crossed into other genres, as the music trends changed. I know for example a number of DJ's, who are covert occultists who were originally metallers before they got into rave, and they brought their ritual satanic abuse with them.

Funny really, as Criminal psychologists usually attribute pop satanism to teenage pranksters who do things before they are fully mature, who they envisage, mature out of such delusional childish behaviours. The funny thing is, i don't think that is the case, with some taking their "in the shadows" occult activities with them with their buddies.

The island that i live even had its very own pedo serial killer. Known as the beast of jersey.
But that isn't the only case. I believe that case was the tip of the iceberg in this island.

Also in the 80s, a local family were caught after haven killed hundreds of domestic animals after torturing in ritual magic abuse. This case was also in the national papers during that time.

With regards to the personal attacks and deniers.

I regard people who deny that ritual occult abuse exists are like Holocaust deniers.
I have a fair amount of experience with neo nazis, and know how their minds work.
Such people think that if they deny fact, or attack any accusation even when fact is in front of them, they can change history or at least people's perception of history.

And such people often think they have fooled people around them into prescribing to their fabricated version of history.
However what happens when around intelligent people is that that the intelligent people just think their douche bags and complete liars.

With regards to the deaths. Yep. As i know how all is linked and i kept track of the deaths.
A pattern became apparent. it was blatantly obvious to any criminologist. But because the people / doctors and wealthy people involved.

With regards to the health professionals. I wont name any names. But again, i know which people are race supremacists. and i know where they work and where their wives work etc. All strong links.
You see, in a small population of people, where you are aware of the relationships within that population.
There is a correlation between the people who live in this island and their victims. and it is easy for an intelligent person to spot the pattern. That's the problem with ritual abuse, in that ritual abusers do follow a pattern of behaviour which can be tracked.

For the record, I am not afraid of occultists or neo nazis (if anything they should be afraid of me).
I do however want to catch them in their wrong doing, and either get them prosecuted, sectioned or otherwise. What ever it takes. Steak through the heart. if necessary.



red_doghubb
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Joined: 23 Oct 2018
Gender: Female
Posts: 455
Location: NYC

30 Aug 2019, 7:31 am

Curious: are you co-morbidly schizophrenic?



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,605
Location: Stendec

30 Aug 2019, 8:21 am

madbutnotmad wrote:
Well to be honest, I think that a fair amount of replies to this post are personal attacks
rather than constructive help... I asked for help on working a solution to a problem.
I need more data before I can offer any help.
madbutnotmad wrote:
Your personal attacks instead of help does make me suggest that you are defending your own.
My own what? I have made no alternative suggestions, although I have reiterated the point that mere belief proves nothing -- which is why I asked for data, not opinions.
madbutnotmad wrote:
With regards to the evidence of Neo-Nazis. The island that I live on which is in-between France and England, and was one of the only places in the UK occupied by the real Nazi's during the Second World War is riddled with evidence of real Nazi occupation. The island went through a lot during this time. and left quiet a mark. Including a number of mixed-race marriages between the German soldiers (which included some SS officers) and Jersey woman.
Is this what you are really objecting to? Do you somehow find it offensive that "mixed-race marriages" occur?
madbutnotmad wrote:
On top of that there are a number of people who grew up in the island who are proud Alt-Right Neo-Nazis, including a number who are affiliated with ex-Combat 18 organizer Will Browning, who grew up on the island and actually went to the same school as i did, as well as quiet a few men of his age, their children and loads of others.
Do you claim this as evidence of laxative poisoning?
madbutnotmad wrote:
I mean, there are even people walking around with National Action logos on their jackets with union jack tattoos on their foreheads. Swastikas tattoo's on their body. Recent criminal reports have made the news of people painting swasticas over national landmarks and on local castles (as some of the castles housed Nazi's and show re-enactments in their museums).
Do you claim this as evidence of laxative poisoning?
madbutnotmad wrote:
Several of the main tattooists in the island are well-known white supremacists and Charles Manson obsessives (which i thought was funny, as Charles Manson's sexual preferences leaned towards men rather than woman, and was extremely short, not really the best example of an alpha male).
Do you claim this as evidence of laxative poisoning?
madbutnotmad wrote:
More evidence of alt right on an international level. If you hadn't noticed, the far right have been agitating for decades and have done their best to cause a divide in the US, and in the UK (Brexit, Nigel Farage etc).
Obviously. This has been going on since the mid-1920s.
madbutnotmad wrote:
The island that I live on is significant in this, in that it is one of the last places in the world that is an offshore finance center that enjoys its own tax infrastructure that people in politics including people like Steve Bannon, Nigel Farage etc., and their smear campaign entertainment industry counterparts exploit for saving money on tax, and for borrowing money. The island also houses money from all sorts of wealth sources, which include some of the wealthiest families in the UK which include a number who have a long history of occultism including the Royal Family.
Tax shelters and the free usage thereof do not prove that anyone is sneaking into private homes to spike food with laxatives.
madbutnotmad wrote:
With regards to music tastes, in my own experience i have witnessed first hand delusional occultism, and its trademarks are everywhere among those who follow their delusional religious practices. The music being more metal than punk (although Nazi punk is a well known sub-genre).
The last time I checked, the island of Jersey still had freedom of speech, press, and religious expression. Do you object to these freedoms or the free exercise thereof?
madbutnotmad wrote:
There has been a scene in the island that I live since the 60s. Although my experience, the ritual occultists do appear to be into heavy metal that projects the satanism / neo-pagan neo-viking image more than any.
And how does this support your claim of a conspiracy to sneak into people's homes and spike their food with laxatives?
madbutnotmad wrote:
Some of these heavy metal sadists however crossed into other genres, as the music trends changed. I know for example a number of DJ's, who are covert occultists who were originally metallers before they got into rave, and they brought their ritual satanic abuse with them.
Please describe this alleged "ritual Satanic abuse". Is it more prevalent than habitual priestly abuse of children?
madbutnotmad wrote:
Funny really, as Criminal psychologists usually attribute pop satanism to teenage pranksters who do things before they are fully mature, who they envisage, mature out of such delusional childish behaviors. The funny thing is, I don't think that is the case, with some taking their "in the shadows" occult activities with them with their buddies.
Is your opinion more significant that that of an appropriately-trained and licensed Criminal Psychologist?
madbutnotmad wrote:
The island that i live even had its very own pedo serial killer. Known as the Beast of Jersey.
How is this relevant to your claim of a conspiracy to sneak into people's homes and spike their food with laxatives?
madbutnotmad wrote:
But that isn't the only case. I believe that case was the tip of the iceberg in this island.
Mere belief proves nothing.
madbutnotmad wrote:
Also in the 80s, a local family were caught after haven killed hundreds of domestic animals after torturing in ritual magic abuse. This case was also in the national papers during that time.
How is this relevant to your claim of a conspiracy to sneak into people's homes and spike their food with laxatives?
madbutnotmad wrote:
With regards to the personal attacks and deniers. I regard people who deny that ritual occult abuse exists are like Holocaust deniers.
At least there is evidence that the Holocaust took place.
madbutnotmad wrote:
I have a fair amount of experience with Neo-Nazis, and know how their minds work.
Are you, or were you ever, a Neo-Nazi yourself? That's really the only way that you could know how their minds work -- anything less is only speculation.
madbutnotmad wrote:
Such people think that if they deny fact, or attack any accusation even when fact is in front of them, they can change history or at least people's perception of history.
I am not denying your claims, nor am I supporting them, either. I am asking for empirical evidence to prove your claims, that's all -- something more than mere belief and disjointed associations.
madbutnotmad wrote:
And such people often think they have fooled people around them into prescribing to their fabricated version of history. However, what happens when around intelligent people is that that the intelligent people just think they're douche bags and complete liars.
How is this relevant to your claim of a conspiracy to sneak into people's homes and spike their food with laxatives?
madbutnotmad wrote:
With regards to the deaths. Yep. As i know how all is linked and I kept track of the deaths. A pattern became apparent. it was blatantly obvious to any criminologist.
Then please share your data with us.
madbutnotmad wrote:
But because the people / doctors and wealthy people involved.
Finish the sentence, please.
madbutnotmad wrote:
With regards to the health professionals. I wont name any names.
If you are not afraid of them, then why not name names?
madbutnotmad wrote:
But again, I know which people are race supremacists. and i know where they work and where their wives work etc. All strong links.
Have you been stalking them?
madbutnotmad wrote:
You see, in a small population of people, where you are aware of the relationships within that population. There is a correlation between the people who live in this island and their victims. and it is easy for an intelligent person to spot the pattern. That's the problem with ritual abuse, in that ritual abusers do follow a pattern of behavior which can be tracked.
Then please share your data with us.
madbutnotmad wrote:
For the record, I am not afraid of occultists or Neo-Nazis (if anything they should be afraid of me).
Why? Are you a law-enforcement official?
madbutnotmad wrote:
I do however want to catch them in their wrong doing, and either get them prosecuted, sectioned or otherwise. What ever it takes. Steak through the heart. if necessary.
Ahh ... I see ... you want to commit what we here in the 'States call "Vigilante Justice", or what your Judge Denis Clark criticized as the growing culture of "Mob Rule".

By the way, communicating a threat to commit murder is a Capital offense in most countries, including the U.K. Do you really want the authorities to see what you have been posting?


_________________
 
“I must acknowledge, once and for all, that the
purpose of diplomacy is to prolong a crisis.”

— Leonard Nimoy as Mr. Spock, in the Star Trek
episode "The Mark of Gideon" (ep. 3-16, 1969)


red_doghubb
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Joined: 23 Oct 2018
Gender: Female
Posts: 455
Location: NYC

30 Aug 2019, 8:29 am

"Steak through the heart. if necessary."

"By the way, communicating a threat to commit murder is a Capital offense in most countries, including the U.K. Do you really want the authorities to see what you have been posting?"

Lucky for him, then, that it'd be almost impossible to kill someone with a steak.



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 40,605
Location: Stendec

30 Aug 2019, 8:37 am

red_doghubb wrote:
"Steak through the heart. if necessary."

"By the way, communicating a threat to commit murder is a Capital offense in most countries, including the U.K. Do you really want the authorities to see what you have been posting?"

Lucky for him, then, that it'd be almost impossible to kill someone with a steak.
Good point. A well-done death by cardiac impalement on a steak must be a very rare thing indeed.

;)


_________________
 
“I must acknowledge, once and for all, that the
purpose of diplomacy is to prolong a crisis.”

— Leonard Nimoy as Mr. Spock, in the Star Trek
episode "The Mark of Gideon" (ep. 3-16, 1969)


red_doghubb
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Joined: 23 Oct 2018
Gender: Female
Posts: 455
Location: NYC

30 Aug 2019, 8:42 am

Fnord wrote:
red_doghubb wrote:
"Steak through the heart. if necessary."

"By the way, communicating a threat to commit murder is a Capital offense in most countries, including the U.K. Do you really want the authorities to see what you have been posting?"

Lucky for him, then, that it'd be almost impossible to kill someone with a steak.
Good point. A well-done death by cardiac impalement on a steak must be a very rare thing indeed.

;)



A job for Dr. Van Helsing.



The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2010
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,509
Location: Reading, England

30 Aug 2019, 4:42 pm

[Mod]
Please all try to respect the different ways in which you think and communicate. Sometimes people may come across as blunt or evasive - remember that's probably just the way they are, rather than a reaction to anything you have said or done.
[/Mod]

madbutnotmad, I think one of the issues here is that you're documenting something that is very personal to you. This is naturally difficult for people to discuss if they don't have similar experiences.

I don't think murder is a remotely sensible idea. Firstly there are the moral reasons which I cannot emphasise enough. Secondly there are the practical reasons - murder is difficult, unless you own a gun or are killing someone who you share a house with. Thirdly, there is the pragmatic reality that if there really is a Satanist neo-Nazi occult plot on the island, killing one person is unlikely to make a difference except to get you in trouble both with the other conspirators and with the law.

Your best solution is probably to contact law enforcement who you do trust, to leave the island, or both. I would also suggest that you should seek medical care in a place you trust so that they can screen you for any signs of poisoning.



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,764
Location: temperate zone

30 Aug 2019, 5:15 pm

red_doghubb wrote:
"Steak through the heart. if necessary."

"By the way, communicating a threat to commit murder is a Capital offense in most countries, including the U.K. Do you really want the authorities to see what you have been posting?"

Lucky for him, then, that it'd be almost impossible to kill someone with a steak.


You COULD beat someone to death with a frozen leg of lamb.

And then cook it up, and then...eat the murder weapon! :lol:



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 64
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,764
Location: temperate zone

30 Aug 2019, 5:25 pm

Every place has kids doing Satanism (Ive run across pentagrams drown in the dirt in the local woods), and every place has swastika graffiti on unguarded edifices.

You just aren't showing us how your suspicions are grounded in reality. So there is no way we can help you.

If you can actually prove that the local cops are covering up for local ...occultist Nazi murdering goths- then you either take it to the FBI - I mean take to Scotland Yard, or you could could tell the British equivalent of the Sixty Minutes show, or both.



red_doghubb
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Joined: 23 Oct 2018
Gender: Female
Posts: 455
Location: NYC

30 Aug 2019, 6:08 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
red_doghubb wrote:
"Steak through the heart. if necessary."

"By the way, communicating a threat to commit murder is a Capital offense in most countries, including the U.K. Do you really want the authorities to see what you have been posting?"

Lucky for him, then, that it'd be almost impossible to kill someone with a steak.


You COULD beat someone to death with a frozen leg of lamb.

And then cook it up, and then...eat the murder weapon! :lol:



That would be baaaaaaaaad