Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Justin101
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Aug 2019, 5:44 am

Hi, I am a 30 year old male who lives in Western Europe and looking for travel buddies or just pen pals. I don't know anyone else with AS, despite it impacting my life unavoidably. Sometimes it gets very frustrating and life gets lonely, with self doubt over abilities to meet people or essentially live at all. It would be great to meet/communicate with others who have AS.

Broekenkakker
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

23 Sep 2019, 10:58 pm

Hi,

Would you define 'pen pals'? If it's the modern version of it, it may be possible. I don't know. It all depends... Just because we're both on the spectrum, it doesn't mean we'll find each other interesting enough to exchange messages and the like on regular basis.

What sort of things are you interested in? - I'd say I'm more of the nerdy type.

FletcherArrow
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Oct 2019, 10:10 am

Justin101 wrote:
Hi, I am a 30 year old male who lives in Western Europe and looking for travel buddies or just pen pals. I don't know anyone else with AS, despite it impacting my life unavoidably. Sometimes it gets very frustrating and life gets lonely, with self doubt over abilities to meet people or essentially live at all. It would be great to meet/communicate with others who have AS.

PM me. I live in the South Eastern part of the USA and I travel a lot. I hate traveling alone.

I do speak 3 languages --- let's talk about a trip to Denmark or Holland or Cuba.